Examples of the the word, definition , in a Sentence Context
The word ( definition ), is the 1295 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Electrons, or one coulomb per second constituting one ampere. The practical, definition ,may lead to confusion with the definition of a coulomb (i.e.,1 amp-second)
- Acids: the Arrhenius definition , the Brønsted-Lowry definition , and the Lewis, definition , The Arrhenius definition states that acids are substances which increase the
- Is prior to potentiality in formula, in time and in substantiality. With this, definition ,of the particular substance (i.e., matter and form),Aristotle tries to
- Alcohols and amines which contain O-H or N-H fragments. In chemistry, the Lewis, definition ,of acidity is frequently encountered. Lewis acids are electron-pair acceptors.
- Alonzo Church, Stephen Kleenex and J. B. Rosser's calculus a finely honed, definition ,of" general recursion" from the work of Gödel acting on suggestions of
- Vowels. The pronunciation of short and tends towards and in many dialects. The, definition ,of both" emphatic" and" neighborhood" vary in ways that echo (to some
- Of Indonesia is being disputed by the natives). The ongoing process of, definition ,Geographical Asia is a cultural artifact, an imprecise concept causing endemic
- And involve realizations of the watt, the ohm and the volt. Proposed future, definition ,Rather than a definition in terms of the force between two current-carrying
- Wherein the carbon backbone is linked to form a loop. According to the, definition ,by IUPAC, the former two are alkanes, whereas the third group is called
- Of the Alaska Range and west of the Wrangell Mountains also fall within the, definition ,of South central, as well as the Prince William Sound area and the communities
- For a discussion). The majority of the clocks are cesium clocks; the, definition ,of the SI second is written in terms of cesium. The participating institutions
- Uncertainties, that characterize ongoing work, stems the unavailability of a, definition ,of algorithm that suits both concrete (in some sense) and abstract usage of
- And boric acid. There are three common definition s for acids: the Arrhenius, definition , the Brønsted-Lowry definition , and the Lewis definition . The Arrhenius
- Taxonomic systems, but the limits of the family have varied. In the narrowest, definition , the Amaryllidaceae sense strict is characterized by an umbel late
- The 24 did so twice: Jim Lovell, John Young and Eugene Hernán. Under the U. S., definition , as of June 20, 2011,529 people qualify as having reached space, above
- Best possible algorithms for them. Bur gin (2005,p. 24) uses a generalized, definition ,of algorithms that relaxes the common requirement that the output of the
- As amoebas themselves are polyphyletic and subject to some imprecision in, definition , the term" amoebic" does not provide identification of an organism, and is
- Common definition s for acids: the Arrhenius definition , the Brønsted-Lowry, definition , and the Lewis definition . The Arrhenius definition states that acids are
- Soiled beds threaten to make barbarians of us all" they are not advancing a, definition ,or theory about art, but questioning the value of Hirst's and Emin's work. In
- Remains a challenging problem. Why algorithms are necessary: an informal, definition ,: For a detailed presentation of the various points of view around the
- Video games. Philosopher David Novice has argued that disagreement about the, definition ,of art are rarely the heart of the problem. Rather," the passionate concerns
- Intended as a way of understanding a specific set of artists,Greenberg's, definition ,of modern art is important to many of the ideas of art within the various art
- For a detailed presentation of the various points of view around the, definition ,of" algorithm" see Algorithm characterizations. For examples of simple
- Possible program for producing the output that it does" Chaitin prefaces his, definition ,with:" I'll show you can't prove that a program is 'elegant'"—such a proof
- Sheep and cattle producing regions, notably in South Africa. In the narrowest, definition , the Xanthorrhoeaceae sense strict consists only of the genus Xanthorrhoea.
- Rosser's footnote #5 references the work of (1) Church and Kleenex and their, definition ,of definability, in particular Church's use of it in his An Unsolvable
- The concentration of hydronium ions (H3O+) in solution. The Brønsted-Lowry, definition ,is an expansion: an acid is a substance which can act as a proton donor. Most
- The empty set removed),and so makes sense for any set A, whereas with the, definition ,used elsewhere in this article, the domain of a choice function on a collection
- March 14. Notes is the Japanese abbreviated pronunciation of" animation ". The, definition ,sometimes changes depending on the context. In English-speaking countries, the
- Variation, and in particular the Torriceliaceae may be divided. Under this, definition ,well-known members include carrots, celery,parsley, and ivy. The order Apples
- Such as whether the act found by the court to have occurred fits a legal, definition ,at issue). If the appellate court finds no defect, it " affirms" the judgment
- Veterinary science, but not animal science, is often excluded from the, definition , ) Agriculture and agricultural science The two terms are often confused.
- That matter. It tells us what a thing is, that anything is determined by the, definition , form, pattern,essence, whole,synthesis or archetype. It embraces the account
- 1950 A number of efforts have been directed toward further refinement of the, definition ,of" algorithm ", and activity is ongoing because of issues surrounding, in
- Syndrome or childhood disintegrative disorder. ICD-10 uses essentially the same, definition , Several diagnostic instruments are available. Two are commonly used in autism
- One ampere. The practical definition may lead to confusion with the, definition ,of a coulomb (i.e.,1 amp-second),but in practical terms this means that
- The Brønsted-Lowry definition , and the Lewis definition . The Arrhenius, definition ,states that acids are substances which increase the concentration of hydronium
- Effect almost identical to Post's" formulation ", J. Barkley Rosser's, definition ,of" effective method" in terms of" a machine ". S. C. Kleene's proposal of
- Church's proof that the Entscheidungsproblem was unsolvable, Emil Post's, definition ,of effective inoculability as a worker mindlessly following a list of
- Of hydronium ions, acids thus have pHs of less than 7. By the Brønsted-Lowry, definition , any compound which can easily be detonated can be considered an acid.
- The concentration of the hydronium ion,H3O+, when dissolved in water. This, definition ,stems from the equilibrium dissociation of water into hydronium and hydroxide (
- Of 1936,and Alan Turing's Turing machines of 1936–7 and 1939. Giving a formal, definition ,of algorithms, corresponding to the intuitive notion, remains a challenging
- There is no generally accepted formal definition of" algorithm," an informal, definition ,could be" a set of rules that precisely defines a sequence of operations. "
- Come down to us is erroneous, or that the addition of the" as such" to the, definition ,is critical to understanding it. Causality, The Four Causes Aristotle suggested
- Of the watt, the ohm and the volt. Proposed future definition Rather than a, definition ,in terms of the force between two current-carrying wires, it has been proposed
- Objects, environments,or experiences that can be shared with others. " By this, definition ,of the word, artistic works have existed for almost as long as. The second and
- Parallel wires carrying an electric current. This force is used in the formal, definition ,of the ampere, which states that it is" the constant current that will produce
- By artifice of an essential truth that could only be found in nature. The, definition ,and evaluation of art has become especially problematic since the 20th century.
- For Weights and Measures (CPM) agreed to study the proposed change. The new, definition ,is expected to be formally proposed at the 25th General Conference on Weights
- See Algorithm examples. While there is no generally accepted formal, definition ,of" algorithm," an informal definition could be" a set of rules that
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice