Examples of the the word, therefore , in a Sentence Context
The word ( therefore ), is the 746 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Times his strong function in popular religion was to keep away the evil, therefore ,he was called" apotropaic" ( αποτρέπω: to divert) and" Alexios" (
- Invoke a change of state of mind. The most general single operation must, therefore ,be taken to be one of the following:::" ( A) A possible change (a) of
- Of science. She states:" Since we do not succeed in fleeing it, let us, therefore ,try to look the truth in the face. Let us try to assume our fundamental
- must-do by their very nature (i.e., no other species creates art),and is, therefore ,beyond utility. # Basic human instinct for harmony, balance,rhythm. Art at
- And the philosopher's stone was often equated with the universal panacea;, therefore , the two traditions may have had more in common than initially appears. Black
- Neoptolemus. Alexander the Great, son of the Epidote princess Olympias, could, therefore , also claim this descent, and in many ways strove to be like his great ancestor.
- men's violent sexual desires ". Fiction about synods or female cyborgs has, therefore ,been described as reinforcing" essentialist ideas of femininity ", although
- To walk around ". Apollo 11 was an engineering test of the Apollo system;, therefore , Armstrong snapped photos of the LM, so engineers would be able to judge its
- Λοιμός) to the Achaeans. The god who sends a disease can also prevent from it, therefore ,when it stops they make a purifying ceremony, and they offer him a" hematoma "
- Eurovision Song Contest 2011 with the song" Running Scared ", and Azerbaijan, therefore ,will host the contest in 2012,in Baku. There are dozens of Azerbaijani folk
- Declared that their teaching was corrupted by subsequent errors and, therefore ,was in need of clarification. He gave a name to a force within man which he
- And to perform beautiful acts:" The political partnership must be regarded, therefore , as being for the sake of noble actions, not for the sake of living together. "
- Alkanes in their spectra. Alkanes are notable for having no other groups, and, therefore , for the absence of other characteristic spectroscopic features. Infrared
- For 'harmony' and rhythm, meters being manifestly sections of rhythm. Persons, therefore , starting with this natural gift developed by degrees their special aptitudes
- The U. S. He claimed a philosophical, rather than a religious objection, and, therefore , was not exempt under the McCarry Act. So, he withdrew his application.
- Are restricted by custom and constitutional convention. The government is, therefore ,headed by the premier. The current premier is Alison Redford who was elected as
- Except in some cases, as expected) can be reconstructed for Photovoltaic;, therefore , and because it would make them dependent on whether Sheila happens to have
- Estimated from 8,500 to 25,000. The total American military casualty figure was, therefore ,as high as 50,000. About 171,000 sailors served for the British during the war;
- Proton number) is the number of protons found in the nucleus of an atom and, therefore ,identical to the charge number of the nucleus. It is conventionally represented
- In healing the wound. Odysseus reasoned that the spear had inflicted the wound;, therefore , the spear must be able to heal it. Pieces of the spear were scraped off onto
- That every person has different capabilities and capacities to practice and, therefore ,accepts different levels of compliance for ascetics and householders. The "
- Of the data used for competing classifications has ever been published, and, therefore , cannot be evaluated by peer review. Gérard Oilcloth (2005) Oilcloth compares
- Landlords, such as the following:" I grant this food may be somewhat dear, and, therefore , very proper for Landlords, who as they have already devoured most of the
- Around 29,000" ghost workers" who remain enrolled in the ranks of the FAA and, therefore ,receive a salary. Major equipment included over 140 main battle tanks,600
- And subincision, and torture. Topics like racism, slavery or human sacrifice, therefore , attract anthropological attention and theories ranging from nutritional
- Such as Antarctica, long distances of ocean or general land masses. It is, therefore ,possible to identify species occurring by locality, such as" Pacific Algae "
- Test of whether the means of several groups are all equal, and, therefore , generalizes t-test to more than two groups. Doing multiple two-sample t-tests
- An object, but an internal appreciation of balance and harmony (beauty),and, therefore ,an aspect of being human beyond utility. " Imitation, then,is one instinct of
- An over-ardent lovers' embrace. In this version of the myth, Achilles ' death, therefore ,came in retribution for this sacrilege. Ancient writers treated Troilus as the
- Easily to a usable 64-character set of graphic codes. Lower case letters were, therefore ,not interleaved with upper case. To keep options available for lower case
- Itself without it appearing as subject to the Principle of Sufficient Grounds, therefore ,as an individual object. According to Daniel Albright," Schopenhauer thought
- Initial attacks Aikido techniques are usually a defense against an attack;, therefore , to practice aikido with their partner, students must learn to deliver various
- Peoples, the ruling caste or race is fairer than the rest and has, therefore , evidently immigrated, for example, the Brahmans, the Incas, and the rulers of
- To show that Achilles could not catch up to a tortoise with a head start, and, therefore , that motion and change were impossible. As a student of the monist Parmenides
- Instead, one no longer perceives the world as an object of perception (, therefore ,as subject to the Principle of Sufficient Grounds; time, space and causality)
- The term algae is now restricted to eukaryotic organisms. All true algae, therefore ,have a nucleus enclosed within a membrane and plastids bound in one or more
- All love affairs ... is more important than all other aims in man's life; and, therefore ,it is quite worthy of the profound seriousness with which everyone pursues it.
- Corresponds to the non-printable" Delete" ( DEL) control character and is, therefore ,omitted from this chart; it is covered in the previous section's chart.
- Turing's reduction yields the following::" The simple operations must, therefore ,include:::" ( a) Changes of the symbol on one of the observed squares::" ( b
- Different rates due to gravitational time dilation, and the combined TAI scale, therefore ,corresponded to an average of the altitudes of the various clocks. Starting
- Axes are thus" zeroed out ", the object should be in the eyepiece. The user, therefore ,does not have to go back and forth from some other database (such as a book or
- In southern Alberta. Alberta extends for over from north to south; its climate, therefore , varies considerably. Average temperatures in January range from in the south
- Used in southern Arabia and is preserved today in Ethiopia. Both orders have, therefore ,been stable for at least 3000 years. The historical order was abandoned in
- For safeguarding the lives of citizens," he asserted," capital punishment is, therefore ,absolutely necessary. "" The murderer," wrote Schopenhauer," who is
- Rarely used, so it was often impossible to know what variant to work with and, therefore ,which character a code represented, and text-processing systems could generally
- The principle of every change, and for the sake of the end exists potentiality, therefore ,actuality is the end. Referring then to our previous example, we could say that
- Asphalt' is also commonly used as a shortened form of 'asphalt concrete' (, therefore ,equivalent to the British 'asphalt' or 'tarmac' ). In Australian English
- Qualities. Cultural interpretation (an art theory of some kind) is, therefore ,constitutive of an object's art hood. " Anti-art is a label for art that
- The idealist view that art expresses emotions, and that the work of art, therefore ,essentially exists in the mind of the creator. The theory of art as form has
- To that of the amniotic, possessing few internal septa, large alveoli and, therefore ,a slow diffusion rate of oxygen into the blood. Ventilation is accomplished by
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice