Examples of the the word, teacher , in a Sentence Context
The word ( teacher ), is the 421 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Laureate (b. 1901) *1961 – Kalman Rózsahegyi, Hungarian Jewish actor and, teacher ,(b. 1873) *1963 – Garrett Morgan, American inventor (b. 1877) * 1963 – W.
- Cynic philosopher *Pamphlet (painter),head of Victorian school and, teacher ,of Applies *Hematomas of Amphiboles (c. 225 BC),Stoic philosopher, follower
- The Ptolemies that advances in biology can be again found. The first medical, teacher ,at Alexandria, Herophilus of Chalcedony, corrected Aristotle, placing
- At York. At the invitation of Charlemagne, he became a leading scholar and, teacher ,at the Carolingian court, where he remained a figure in the 780s and 790s. He
- And with conviction, the attributes that his pupil would need to become a, teacher ,himself. At age 16,Bell secured a position as a" pupil- teacher " of elocution
- Composer and conductor *1931 – Baba Ram Days, American Hindu spiritual, teacher ,* 1931 – Ivan Dixon, American actor and director (d. 2008) * 1933 – Eduardo
- Arnold, and Dorothy Metcalf-Lindenburger. Barbara Morgan, selected as back-up, teacher ,to Christa McAuliffe in 1985,is considered to be the first Educator astronaut
- The theory of the ape iron in direct response to the earlier theory of his, teacher , Thales, who had claimed that the primary substance was water. The notion of
- Ethics, biology,and zoology. Together with Plato and Socrates (Plato's, teacher ,), Aristotle is one of the most important founding figures in Western
- The idea of the auteur as a necessary condition for creativity. Tarkovsky's, teacher ,and mentor was Mikhail Room, who taught many film students who would later
- By the Lam tunas, but Abdallah in Basin, whose influence as a religious, teacher ,was paramount, named his brother Abu Bakr Inhuman as chief. Under him, the
- Both Spielberg and Scorsese have praised the older man's role as, teacher ,and role model—as a sensei, to use the Japanese term. Spielberg has declared,"
- Of priesthood, comprising the grades (from lowest to highest) of deacon, teacher , and priest. The chief office of the Chronic priesthood is the presiding
- Islamic scholar, Islamic theologian, logician,mathematician, Maktab, teacher , physicist, poet,and scientist. He is regarded as the most famous and
- Miles, precedes Anaximander. It is debatable whether Thales actually was the, teacher ,of Anaximander, but there is no doubt that Anaximander was influenced by Thales
- American baseball player * 1948 – Pierre Reid, Canadian politician and, teacher ,* 1948 – Barry Hay, Indian-born Dutch singer (Golden Earring) *1949 – Scott
- French philosopher (d. 1985) *1905 – Sanford Manner, American actor and, teacher ,(d. 1997) *1907 – Augustus F. Hawkins, American politician (d. 2007) * 1907
- 384 BC – 322 BC) was a Greek philosopher and polymath, a student of Plato and, teacher ,of Alexander the Great. His writings cover many subjects, including physics
- Were among his pupils, but was remembered as an incompetent and hopeless, teacher ,who couldn’t keep discipline. Nevertheless, Blair and others were impressed by
- Solved. A body of knowledge was there to be learned. Instead of nature as their, teacher , Mannerism artists took art. While Renaissance artists sought nature to find
- Referred to as one of the founders of Neoplatonism. He is mainly known as the, teacher ,of Platinum, whom he taught for eleven years from 232 to 243. He was
- For a patent on an invention, and starting a family, Bell continued as a, teacher , However, in May 1870,Melville died from complications due to tuberculosis
- The Sun. In 1070,Abu Band Al-Jazari, a pupil of In Sing, claimed that his, teacher ,In Sing had solved the equal problem in the Ptolemaic model. Chemistry In
- Often strained. The board had to take a vote every year on whether to keep a, teacher , The vote on Vivaldi was seldom unanimous, and went 7 to 6 against him in 1709.
- S tour of the United States. In that meeting, Gershwin asked Ravel to be his, teacher , to which Ravel responded that it was better to be a first-rate Gershwin than
- Engaged in writing in his spare time, Garner attempted to gain employment as a, teacher , but soon gave that up, believing that" I couldn't write and teach; the
- 730s or 740s – 19 May 804) was an English scholar, ecclesiastic,poet and, teacher ,from York, Northumbria. He was born around 735 and became the student of
- Passed the exam for a teaching certificate but had trouble finding work as a, teacher , At first, he thought it is an acceptable occupation but soon worried about his
- To the director's biographer, in his final film, Madadayo—which deals with a, teacher ,and his relationship with an entire group of ex-pupils—a sunnier vision of the
- Patna). It was conducted by the monk Moggaliputta-Tissa who was the spiritual, teacher ,of the Mauryan Emperor Ashoka. As administrator Ashoka's military power was so
- Spoke of Aristotle as" the philosopher" and some described him as the" first, teacher ,". In accordance with the Greek theorists, the Muslims considered Aristotle to
- Geologist and scholar (d. 1891) *1837 – Theodore Dubois, French composer and, teacher ,(d. 1924) *1845 – James C. Calhoun, American soldier, brother-in-law of
- Around 1939,Huxley encountered the Bates Method for better eyesight, and a, teacher , Margaret Corbett, who was able to teach him in the method. In 1940,Huxley
- Bell's benefactor and personal friend, wanted her to work directly with her, teacher , Telephone By 1874,Bell's initial work on the harmonic telegraph had entered
- Not perceives Crowley as a black or at least ignorant magician and says his, teacher ," kept a sharp watch" on the visitor, but mentions no open confrontation. On
- Hand-picked successor, but after examination of the Scriptures, he rejected his, teacher ,'s theology that it is God who unconditionally elects some for salvation.
- At the age of six. An important formative influence was his elementary school, teacher ,Mr Ashikaga, whose progressive educational practices ignited in his young
- Botanical laboratory, then continued in a school named Hillside. His, teacher ,was his mother who supervised him for several years until she became terminally
- Film, Sanshiro Sugar, after the Judo master Yang becomes the title character’s, teacher ,and spiritual guide," the narrative is cast in the form of a chronicle
- Pyle, American war correspondent (d. 1945) * 1900 – John T. Scopes, American, teacher , and evolutionist (d. 1970) *1901 – Stefan Kaczyński, Polish Catholic cardinal
- It was clear that Mr. Sanders was backing the proposal. The arrangement was for, teacher ,and student to continue their work together with free room and board thrown in.
- And Japanese directors, an experience which influenced his own film making. His, teacher ,and mentor at the film school, Mikhail Room, allowed his students considerable
- Amos Bronson Alcott (November 29, 1799 – March 4,1888) was an American, teacher , writer, philosopher,and reformer. As an educator, Alcott pioneered new ways
- And associated closely with Ernest Munch (the brother of his former, teacher ,), organist of St William church, who was also a passionate admirer of J. S.
- Works for soloists, double chorus, and orchestra. In 1704,the position of, teacher ,of viola all'singles was added to his duties as violin instructor. The position
- Own hand for an offending student to strike, saying that any failing was the, teacher ,'s responsibility. The shame and guilt this method induced, he believed, was
- The association of grades with personal worth; fear of embarrassment by a, teacher ,; fear of alienation from parents or friends; time pressures; or feeling a loss
- Master of the Kay and Cinema sects, who became his friend and life-long, teacher , Ginsberg helped Trunk (and New York poet Anne Waldman) in founding the
- Gallaudet persuaded Clerk to return with him to Connecticut and become a, teacher ,for the deaf. Gallaudet and Clerk opened the Connecticut Asylum for the
- Of the Carolingian era. Biography Alcuin of York had a long career as a, teacher ,and scholar, first at the school at York founded in AD 627 (now known as St
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice