Examples of the the word, recently , in a Sentence Context
The word ( recently ), is the 937 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Annually. The Academy does not publicly disclose its membership, although as, recently ,as 2007 press releases have announced the names of those who have been invited
- Passed before traces of astatine were also found in natural minerals. Until, recently ,most of the physical and chemical characteristics of astatine were inferred
- The most efficient form of transportation in and out of the state. Anchorage, recently ,completed extensive remodeling and construction at Ted Stevens Anchorage
- Marielle Mathieu's version of" The Winner Takes It All ". Gangsta, who had, recently ,moved to Paris, participated in the French version, and recorded a single,"
- Short film competition and spearheads Kurosawa-related projects, including a, recently ,shelved one to build a memorial museum for the director. In 1981,the Kurosawa
- Tracking and positioning. However, several telescope manufacturers have, recently ,developed telescope systems that are calibrated with the use of built-in GPS
- With the UN Security Council to impose and carry out sanctions on UNITS. More, recently , it has extended those efforts to controls on conflict diamonds, the primary
- LEDs are even present on some Audi billboards. Multi Media Interface Audi has, recently ,started offering a computerized control system for its cars, called Multi Media
- In history" and cited him as a major influence on her thinking. More, recently , Alasdair MacIntyre has attempted to reform what he calls the Aristotelian
- Overtook Nokia to become the world's the biggest smartphone maker by volume. Most, recently , on the 4th of October, Apple unveiled the iPhone 4S,which is planned to be
- The blue-skinned android slaves are explicitly shown to be fully human. More, recently , the androids Bishop and Anna lee Call in the films Aliens and Alien
- Christian, Gilyak, Korean,Japanese-Ryukyuan, Eskimo–Aleut, and Ainu. * Most, recently , Sergei Starostin's school has accepted Eurasiatic as a subgroup of Nostratic
- With water. *Arsenic is also used for taxonomic sample preservation. *Until, recently ,arsenic was used in optical glass. Modern glass manufacturers, under pressure
- Considered the first appearance of a blatantly campy Batman. The film was until, recently ,thought to have been lost, until scenes from the picture were shown at some
- Coastal French Guiana. * E. Genesis, a. k. a. the Bolivian anaconda, the most, recently ,defined species found in the Departments of Ben and Panda in Bolivia. * The
- s). In line with the suggestion of the Windsor Report, Williams has, recently ,established a working group to examine the feasibility of an Anglican covenant
- Prayer book changes, and the new understandings concerning marriage. More, recently , disagreements over homosexuality have strained the unity of the Communion as
- Di- and digraphs as separate letters, as Spanish did with ch and ll until, recently , or uses diacritics like Slovak č. The largest true alphabet where each letter
- Genetically modified tomatoes to be more resistant to mechanical handling. More, recently , genetic engineering is being employed in various parts of the world, to create
- She is a Buddhist and was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1991. Most, recently , Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize for" his long
- One is an architectural treasure with comfortable seats, two balconies and, recently ,restored ceilings. Path De Munt is modern and is located at the Mundelein.
- Road surfaces. The road between Ubangi and Namib, for example, was completed, recently ,with funding from the European Union, and is comparable to many European mains
- Early intervention make it unclear whether these findings can be generalized to, recently ,diagnosed children. Because of inadequate data, these numbers may underestimate
- S roads. The road between Ubangi and Namib, for example, was completed, recently ,with funding from the European Union, and is comparable to many European mains
- System is the Anton Anderson Memorial Tunnel, an active Alaska Railroad tunnel, recently ,upgraded to provide a paved roadway link with the isolated community of
- A new trial on the basis that evidence earlier sought was concealed or only, recently ,discovered. In the case of new evidence, there must be a high probability that
- Of international cricket to qualifying for the 2010 Twenty20 World Cup. More, recently ,the under-19 team has qualified for the 2012 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup.
- From different Protestant denominations. Push organizes marches in Tirana, recently ,one against blood feuds in 2010. Bibles are provided by the Interconfessional
- The original debates were no longer delegates, and some signers had only, recently ,arrived. The Articles of Confederation and Perpetual Union were signed by a
- A minimal amount for the artist whose paintings sell for over $6 million more, recently , He loved celebrities, so he painted them as well. From these beginnings he
- Curriculum including Latin and classical Greek is taught. Though believed until, recently ,by many to be an anachronistic and elitist concept that would soon die out, the
- Refers to the male form, while " Synod" is the feminine form. Until, recently , androids have largely remained within the domain of science fiction
- Or class of the logical combinations can be picked out mechanically... More, recently ,however I have reduced the system to a completely mechanical form, and have
- Credits. Andersson and Slaves are continuously composing new material; most, recently ,the two wrote the title track for Andersson's first international release, The
- Ideal 50:50 weight distribution (as do all front-wheel drive cars). Audi has, recently ,applied the quarto badge to models such as the A3 and TT which do not use the
- Primary protection is its tough skin. The aardvark has been known to sleep in a, recently ,excavated ant nest, which also serves as protection from its predators. One of
- Canada the German tagline Sprung Dutch Technic was used in advertising. More, recently , however, Audi has updated the tagline to" Truth in Engineering" in the U. S.
- And MQF were airlifted to the Johnson Space Center. In accordance with the, recently ,passed Extra-Terrestrial Exposure Law, the astronauts were placed in quarantine
- Given by Attila's contemporary Prices. Prices' version, however,has, recently ,come under renewed scrutiny by Michael A. Babcock. Based on detailed
- The highest album chart position they ever achieved in America was No. 14. Most, recently ,all eight studio albums, together with a ninth of rare tracks, have been
- York's harbor, concentrated on Long Island and Manhattan. While British and, recently ,hired Hessian troops were assembling across the upper harbor on Staten Island
- An anachronistic and elitist concept that would soon die out, the gymnasium have, recently ,experienced a revival, leading to the formation of a fourth and fifth grammar
- In nature, the environmental impact of agriculture in general and more, recently ,intensive agriculture, industrial development, and population growth have
- Journies are made by private coaches or private cars. Newer automobiles have, recently ,become more widely available after the rebuilding of roads and highways. They
- Asia. Most anciently it described the major geopolitical subdivisions, but more, recently ,includes other bases, such as geology. Economy Asia has the second largest
- From the family Asparagaceae and is placed in the monocots. The order has only, recently ,been recognized in classification systems. It was first put forward by Huber in
- As potential extraction agents. Bis-triazinyl piperidine complex has been, recently ,proposed as such reagent as highly selective to americium (and curium).
- In state petroleum revenues from oil, largely in anticipation of same from the, recently ,constructed Trans-Alaska Pipeline System. The fund was originally proposed by
- Rate, Ptolemy stole the funeral cortège, and took it to Memphis. However, more, recently , it has been suggested that it may date from earlier than Abdalonymus' death.
- Unstable isotopes, lasted for under five seconds before they broke apart. More, recently , reports of table-top element transmutation—by means of electrolysis or sonic
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice