Examples of the the word, origin , in a Sentence Context
The word ( origin ), is the 1875 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Before and may be the first expansion of Turkic people across Eurasia. The, origin ,and language of the Huns has been the subject of debate for centuries.
- The spelling of the word varies significantly between sources. Although the, origin ,of Alabama could be discerned, sources disagree on its meaning. An 1842 article
- Can mix with and thereby reduce the quality of the asphalt. History Geological, origin ,Naturally occurring deposits of bitumen are formed from the remains of ancient
- A lesser extent, ( Classical) Persian., and Hellenistic Greek (Kamila has as, origin ,the Greek chyme, meaning in that language the melting of metals); see
- Aarde earth/ground, varken pig),because of its burrowing habits (similar, origin ,to the name groundhog). The aardvark is not related to the pig; rather, it is
- Anguish is its Laminate equivalent, and anxious, anxiety are of similar, origin ,). It is used in English to describe an intense feeling of apprehension
- Population is living; several of these communities/churches are of Brazilian, origin , The Muslims, practically all of them immigrants from West African and other
- Of Pythagoreanism, Platonism,Stoicism and Gnosticism which formed the, origin ,of alchemy’s character. An important example of alchemy’s roots in Greek
- To the beautiful and young Indigo (if uncorrupted, the name suggests a Gothic, origin ,) he suffered a severe nosebleed and choked to death in a stupor. An
- That Allah (root, ) and the Biblical Elohim are cognate derivations of same, origin , as in Loan a Hebrew word which is used (e.g. in the Book of Job) to mean "
- Whose 1938 pamphlet Anarchosyndicalism outlined a view of the movement's, origin , aims and importance to the future of labor. Post-classical currents Anarchism
- Quoted as thanking the Academy for his Oscar as early as 1932. Another claimed, origin ,is that the Academy's Executive Secretary, Margaret Herrick, first saw the
- Betty" Agassi (née Dudley). His father is of Assyrian, Armenian and Iranian, origin , Andre Agassi's mother, Betty,is a breast cancer survivor. He has three older
- Modern languages and late Byzantine Greek, take their names, is ammonium. The, origin ,of this is uncertain; all suggestions have some difficulty either of form or
- As it often happens in Northern European folklore and also in the East. Minoan, origin ,It seems that an oracular cult existed in Delphi from the Mycenaean ages.
- Which gave maximum recognition to people and cultural practices of Anglican, origin , Immediately below the British were the mulattoes, a mixed-race group of
- Which was local in Delphi and dormant in several areas of Greece. Anatolian, origin ,A non-Greek origin of the name of Apollo has long been assumed in scholarship.
- When a fleet left the harbor, and also after a victory had been won Dorian, origin ,The connection with Dorian's and their initiation festival Capella is reinforced
- Projects in Amsterdam-West and the Wilmer. Today, people of non-Western, origin ,make up approximately one-third of the population of Amsterdam, and more than
- 7 million. Its name is derived from Amstelredamme, indicative of the city's, origin ,: a dam in the river Hostel. Settled as a small fishing village in the late 12th
- To the myth of the Anaconda of Ceylon. Various theories exist regarding the, origin ,of the name itself. One suggests that it was derived from the Inhale
- Once observed of Lincoln:" In his company, I was never reminded of my humble, origin , or of my unpopular color ". Gettysburg Address With the great Union victory at
- Like in the articulated well-known form Al Jazeera),means island and has its, origin ,in Syriac girth. - Farouk (Saver),is the indigenization of the Aramaic word
- Of these movements is not just for the purpose of giving insight into the, origin ,of techniques and movements, but primarily serves to reinforce the concepts of
- To push the aircraft upwards. This dynamic movement through the air is the, origin ,of the term anodyne. There are two ways to produce dynamic upthrust:
- The emphasis given to that day of the month (Mobutu),indicates Babylonian, origin , The Late Bronze Age (from 1700 to 1200 BCE) Hittite and Hurricane ACLU, was a god
- And Hebrew before the emergence of Islam. - Medina, word of Aramaic or Hebrew, origin ,; Alfred-Louis de Prémare explains in The Foundations Of Islam (p. 101) that
- Language related to Danube Bulgarian. Maenchen-Helfen suggests an East Germanic, origin ,and rejects a Turkic etymology:" Attila is formed from Gothic or Genetic Alta
- Workers lived in Algeria. Ethnic groups Almost all Algerians are Berber in, origin ,(not Arabs),the Arab ethnic presence in the country is mainly due to the
- Cane),almanac (climate),from almenichiakon (calendar) (for the, origin ,of the last three borrowed words, see Alfred-Louis de Prémare, Foundations of
- Including the function of the healer-god Paean who seems to have Mycenaean, origin , are fused in the cult of Apollo. Oracular cult Unusually among the Olympic
- Teaching were among the victims of the conquering destruction, when a diabolic, origin ,was attributed to them after observing the tremendous properties of
- Above 150 parts per billion. The arsenic in the groundwater is of natural, origin , and is released from the sediment into the groundwater, owing to the anoxic
- Cotton" () and" magazine" (). English words more recognizably of Arabic, origin ,include" algebra "," alcohol "," alchemy "," alkali "," zenith" and "
- Animation" but it is not unusual for a viewer who does not know the country of, origin ,of such material to refer to it as simply" anime ". Some works result from
- Or to what extent they influenced each other. Alchemy in Greco-Roman Egypt The, origin ,of Western alchemy may generally be traced to Hellenistic Egypt. The
- Ὰφίημι," to let loose" ) or Affords (; Ἀφητόρος, Aphētoros, of the same, origin ,), Argyrotoxus (; Ἀργυρότοξος, Argurotoxos, literally " with silver bow" )
- Is formed from" liege," from Old French liege," liege, free ", of Germanic, origin , The connection with Latin linear," to bind," is erroneous. Usage The term
- These language families share numerous characteristics. The debate is over the, origin ,of their similarities. One camp, often called the" Activists ", views these
- In Delphi and dormant in several areas of Greece. Anatolian origin A non-Greek, origin ,of the name of Apollo has long been assumed in scholarship. The stones which
- The Chinese People's Daily since the advent of the Chinese space program. The, origin ,of the term is unclear; as early as May 1998,Chief Lee Yin () from Malaysia
- Or traveling bard who sings and plays the SAZ. This tradition has its, origin ,in the Shamanistic beliefs of ancient Turkic peoples. Ships' songs are
- Views extensively: And again, to the same correspondent, May 6,1863: Of the, origin ,of the name agnostic to describe this attitude, Huxley gave the following
- In the asteroid belt belong to dynamical families each thought to have a common, origin ,in a past collision between asteroids. A family has also been associated with
- God of prophecy),mice and griffins, mythical eagle–lion hybrids of Eastern, origin , As god of colonization, Apollo gave oracular guidance on colonies, especially
- It is still an open question whether these three strands share a common, origin , or to what extent they influenced each other. Alchemy in Greco-Roman Egypt The
- Attributed to the Olmec culture, and even some bracelets of Mayan, origin , as well as a diversity of forms and materials in other cultures. George I.
- Given by Prices. It suggests a person of Asian features. Etymology The, origin ,of Attila's name is unclear. Prison considers it to mean" universal ruler "
- Languages are of unknown ultimate provenience. Its etymology and language of, origin ,are uncertain. It appears to be one of the most ancient of recorded names. A
- Epithet, lawiaiai," captives," associated with some of them identifies their, origin , Some are ethnic names. One in particular, aswiai, identifies " women of Asia.
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice