Examples of the the word, meat , in a Sentence Context
The word ( meat ), is the 2610 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Were now available: feral goats – introduced by earlier sailors – provided him, meat ,and milk, wild turnips, cabbage,and black pepper berries offered him variety
- Suey — connotes" leftovers" in Chinese. It is usually a mix of vegetables and, meat ,in a brown sauce but can also be served in a white sauce. * Chow man —
- Environment, except that everything in it – from the produce, canned goods, meat , posters on the wall, etc. – was created by six prominent pop artists of the
- Cotton, coffee,and cocoa, among many other products. Maize, tobacco,dried, meat ,and cassava flour also began to be produced locally. The Angolan bourgeoisie
- Cows, pigs,chickens, fish,etc., and these drugs can affect the safety of the, meat , milk, and eggs produced from those animals and can be the source of super bugs.
- Using water. Thick, spaghetti shaped noodles are pan fried with vegetables and, meat , Sometimes this dish is referred to as" chow man" ( which literally means "
- Antibiotics, growth hormones, and other chemicals commonly used in industrial, meat ,production. The major agricultural products can be broadly grouped into foods
- Foliage and fruit into their diet in addition to their normal diet of fish and, meat , Taxonomy ******* Caiman Moroccans (extinct) - Not reported in the literature
- Managua, from Hawaiian meaning" chewed up pork" for dim sum bad, though the, meat ,is not necessarily pork. Tennessee As Chinese cuisine has become more popular
- Dish from Honshu. Torture is mainly enjoyed with sake. In California, abalone, meat , can be found on pizza, sautéed with caramelized mango or in steak form dusted
- Animal husbandry not only refers to the breeding and raising of animals for, meat ,or to harvest animal products (like milk, eggs,or wool) on a continual basis
- Such as onions and garlic, and fruit such as dates and figs. Wine and, meat ,were enjoyed by all on feast days while the upper classes indulged on a more
- Leafy vegetables like BOK chop and Kaitlin and puts a greater emphasis on fresh, meat ,and seafood. Stir-frying, pan-frying,and deep-frying tend to be the most
- In the national dishes, which are based on fish from the Caspian Sea, local, meat , ( mainly mutton and beef),and an abundance of seasonal vegetables and greens.
- Husbandry such as intensive pig farming have similarly increased the output of, meat , but have raised concerns about animal cruelty and the health effects of the
- To such an extent that farmed abalone now supplies most of the abalone, meat ,consumed. The principal abalone farming regions are China, Taiwan,Japan, and
- 1867. Workers would stand at fixed stations and a pulley system would bring the, meat ,to each worker, and they would complete one task. Henry Ford and others have
- Been commodified, Swift’s rhetoric can easily turn" people into animals, then, meat , and from meat , logically,into tonnage worth a price per pound ". The contrast
- The bear is the mountain Camus way of delivering the gift of bear hide and, meat ,to the humans. Some Ainu in the north are members of the Russian Orthodox
- My food is only seasoned by hunger - and I eat nothing but milk and cheese and, meat , Come and visit me, and you will find me at peace. You want to give me
- Wound. Polydorus polytheists are known as pests of abalone. Human use The, meat ,(foot muscle) of abalone is used for food, and the shells of abalone are used
- CITES trade controls. Export permits are still required, however. The abalone, meat ,from South Africa is prohibited for sale in the country to help reduce poaching
- Of the farm such as old-fashioned beer and ice cream, fresh dairy products and, meat ,rolls/kebabs made on charcoal, at a traditional restaurant (Merkel Lokantası
- Is sold in Asian countries. As of early 2008,the wholesale price for abalone, meat ,was approximately US$40.00 per kilogram. There is an active trade in the shells
- They typically feature delicacies like liver, chicken feet or other exotic, meat ,dishes that might deter Western customers. In New York's Chinatown, the
- And pharmaceuticals. Specific foods include cereals, vegetables,fruits, and, meat , Fibers include cotton, wool,hemp, silk and flax. Raw materials include lumber
- Cities of Durrës, Sarandë and Lore. In high altitude localities, smoked, meat , and pickling is very common. Allah (or;, ) is the Arabic word for God (with
- Though it is not an abalone, but a Mauricio. File: AbaloneMeat. JPG|The raw, meat ,of abalone File: Seeohr-Sashimi. JPG|Abalone sashimi File:
- Siri and Nazi - The reviving Siri () neighborhood – a. k. a. Athens's ", meat ,packing district" – is dotted with renovated former mansions, artists ' spaces
- Swift’s rhetoric can easily turn" people into animals, then meat , and from, meat , logically, into tonnage worth a price per pound ". The contrast between the "
- The Eskimo ice cream, which can consist of reindeer fat, seal oil, dried fish, meat ,and local berries. Alaska's reindeer herding is concentrated on Seward
- New York) uses a thick, fried skin stuffed with cabbage and usually bits of, meat ,or seafood (such as pork or shrimp),but no egg. * Fried rice — Fried rice
- Sometimes confuses the two, stating in a DVD interview" They're both, meat ,eaters,they're both tyrants ... one was just a bit larger than the other. "
- Stir-fried noodles. ' Chow man consists of fried crispy noodles with bits of, meat ,and vegetables. It can come with chicken, pork,shrimp or beef, the latter
- Chinese dishes * Egg foo young — A Chinese-style omelet with vegetables and, meat , usually served with a brown gravy. * Egg roll — While native Chinese spring
- Domesticated Mexico and Central America. The turkey, one of the most important, meat ,birds, was probably domesticated in Mexico or the U. S. Southwest. In the Andes
- Injuries, and practical treatments. Wounds were treated by bandaging with raw, meat , white linen, sutures,nets, pads and swabs soaked with honey to prevent
- Crab Rangoon — Fried wonton skins stuffed with (usually) artificial crab, meat ,(shrimp) and cream cheese. * Fortune cookie — Invented in California as a
- Irrigation canals. For this privilege, they would have to pay a tax in wool, meat , milk, and cheese to the temples, who would distribute these products to the
- Foods. Studies have shown that high levels of Pass are found, for example, in, meat , cooked at high temperatures such as grilling or barbecuing, and in smoked fish.
- Alcott described his sustenance as a" Pythagorean diet ":, meat , eggs, butter,cheese, and milk were excluded and drinking was confined to well
- The country to help reduce poaching; however, much of the illegally harvested, meat ,is sold in Asian countries. As of early 2008,the wholesale price for abalone
- Source for humans in every area of the world where a species is abundant. The, meat ,of this mollusk is considered a delicacy in certain parts of Latin America (
- Chinatown's areas also feature Chinese bakeries, boba milk tea shops, roasted, meat , vegetarian cuisine, and specialized dessert shops. Chop sea is not widely
- On feast days while the upper classes indulged on a more regular basis. Fish, meat , and fowl could be salted or dried, and could be cooked in stews or roasted on
- Is an extensive global black market in the collection and export of abalone, meat , In New Zealand, where abalone is called Paul (from the Māori language),this
- Wild populations to the extent that farmed abalone now supplies most abalone, meat , Echinoderms Commercially harvested echinoderms include sea cucumbers and sea
- To humans via three pathways, those being through the consumption of, meat , from close or direct contact with animals, or through the environment. The
- Olive oil, vinegar and salt. Lunch also includes a main dish of vegetables and, meat , Seafood specialties are also common in the coastal cities of Durrës, Sarandë
- Over the state, aiding Adelaide's commercial development. The city exported, meat , wool, wine,fruit and wheat by the time Grey left in 1845,contrasting with a
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice