Examples of the the word, hang , in a Sentence Context
The word ( hang ), is the 1859 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- season's final week. It would take a series of dramatic wins for Colorado to, hang ,on to its lead. On September 25,the Rockies played host to the St. Louis
- Structures. Rotating doors A revolving door normally has four wings/leaves that, hang ,on a center shaft and rotate one way about a vertical axis. The door may be
- Up dangling by a new thread of silk attached to its own exile, which in turn, hang ,from the original silk attachment. At this point the spider is a callow; it is
- Atop the empty boots, with the helmet over the stock of the rifle. The dog tags, hang ,from the rifle's handle or trigger guard. Non-military use Dog tags have
- In return. Early the next morning, Haman came to the king to ask permission to, hang ,Moroccan, but before he could, the king asked him" What should be done for the
- Of Bavaria as part of a series of eight historical battle scenes destined to, hang ,in the Resident in Munich. If ever a work of art merited comparison with epic
- Streets. Until recently, it was a widespread practice for Taiwanese people to, hang ,portraits of Chiang in their homes. Chiang was popular among many people and
- A carbine was typically no longer than a sheathed Sabre, both arranged to, hang ,with their tops clear of the rider’s elbows and bottoms clear of the horse’s
- Thorax" ). A hooked claw at the end of each leg helps ants to climb and, hang ,onto surfaces. Most queens and male ants have wings; queens shed the wings
- As American slang. Among the many English idioms of U. S. origin are got the, hang ,of, take for a ride, bark up the wrong tree, keep tabs, run scared, take a
- Into a spider. In some versions, the destruction of her loom leads Arachne to, hang ,herself in despair; Athena takes pity on her, and transforms her into a spider.
- Left the label in 1981. TK Records closed in 1981. Sal soul Records managed to, hang ,on until 1984. Factors A bad economy, political chaos that led to the election
- Is a preference for close-sheared trees with denser foliage, but less space to, hang ,decorations. In the past, Christmas trees were often harvested from wild
- Party used the Epoch to break Lavos's outer shell, Marle will help her father, hang ,Nadia's bell at the festival and accidentally get carried away by several
- Which will bring vengeance against the Seekers-After-Smooth-Things; he would, hang ,men alive. ” In this passage, The Seekers-After-Smooth-Things represent the
- Phone calls from various Cornfield County residents, who would eventually, hang ,up in various degrees of frustration, causing the Operator to often say
- Early in the war, the Commander-in-Chief, Grand Duke Nicholas, promised to, hang ,him if he dared to show up there. Rasputin then claimed that he had a
- Into the previous exoskeleton until it has been shed. Most species of spiders, hang ,from silk during the entire process, either dangling from a drop line, or
- Broke and Kidd was hang ed on the second attempt. His body was gibbeted—left to, hang ,in an iron cage over the River Thames at Tilbury Point—as a warning to future
- As the first aeronautical engineer. Common examples of gliders are sailplanes, hang ,gliders and para gliders. Balloons drift with the wind, though normally the
- Anyone still holding onto the idea that there is no global warming ought to, hang ,it up ". By 2007,he wrote" Details like sea level rise will continue to be
- Day. After the banquet Haman ordered a gallows constructed, high,on which to, hang ,Moroccan. Meanwhile, the king was having trouble sleeping, and had some
- Outdoor activities are available and popular, including skiing, rock climbing, hang ,gliding and windsurfing. Numerous outdoor clubs serve these sports, including
- American flag in a position of honor (to its own right). State flags should, hang ,below the American flag while on the same pole, and should never be larger than
- In general. Disco dancing In the early years dancers in discos danced in a ", hang ,loose" style. Popular dances included" Bump "," Penguin "," Bungalow,"
- Afternoon, after a hard, short conflict in which she struggled desperately to, hang ,on to life, she died, aged just thirty. Over Christmas, Anne caught influenza.
- About Nothing, says " But that I will have a reheat winded in my forehead or, hang ,my bugle in an invisible baldric all women shall pardon me. " * A baldric
- He had but two regrets, that he" had been unable to shoot Henry Clay or to, hang ,John C. Calhoun. " Family and personal life Shortly after Jackson first arrived
- Most of all aging, the nipple-areola complex and breast tissue may eventually, hang ,below the fold, and in some cases depending on their size the breasts may
- Of ropes or vines covered with pieces of bamboo. In modern bridges, the cables, hang ,from towers that are attached to caissons or cofferdams. The caissons or
- Were unsuccessful because of the propensity of the machine gun employed to, hang ,fire due to unreliable ammunition. In December 1914,French aviator Roland
- Europe, it is now increasingly popular to simply embroider pieces of fabric and, hang ,them on the wall for decoration. There are many cross-stitching" guilds "
- Spirits. " Cottar is an eccentric figure, silent and secretive, who tries to, hang ,himself in his room. Afterwards, he does not want to be interviewed by the
- Nine air sports are mentioned including: BASE jumping, bungee jumping, gliding, hang , gliding,high wire, ski jumping,skydiving, sky surfing, and sky flying.
- Recognize or acknowledge it. They disavow the mission of this child; they, hang ,weights upon it. This buoyant creature must walk decently, like anybody else.
- For saving the king's life. Just then, Haman appears, to ask the King to, hang ,Mordechai, but before he can make this request, King Chasers asks Haman what
- As a talisman, a horseshoe is said to bring good luck. Many believe that to, hang ,it with the ends pointing upwards is good luck as it acts as a storage
- By druid Frisians, though St. Religious warned" No woman should presume to, hang ,amber from her neck. " Other examples in mythology *In one version of the story
- water-skiing, snowboarding,mountain biking, mountaineering,storm chasing, hang ,gliding, and bungee jumping, many of which were then growing in popularity. The
- Follow the catenary curve. However, in suspension bridge chains or cables do not, hang ,freely since they support the weight of the bridge. In most cases the roadway
- Baleen plates made of keratin (the same substance as human fingernails) which, hang ,from the upper jaw. These plates filter small animals (such as krill and fish
- Originates from" butcher's hook" ( an S-shaped hook used by butchers to, hang ,up meat),and dates from the late 19th century but has existed independently
- The Eiffel Tower. A Frenchman scaled the tower during the German occupation to, hang ,the French flag. In August 1944,when the Allies were nearing Paris, Hitler
- Program can consume all the CPU time for itself or cause the whole system to, hang , In a server environment, this is a hazard that makes the entire network
- Friend John Plummer. The 19-year-olds began slipping away to San Francisco to, hang ,out in jazz clubs and find news of Canyon Cinema screenings in flyers at the
- 5.75 meters from the floor, and adjusted in height, so the gymnast has room to, hang ,freely and swing. He must perform a routine demonstrating balance, strength
- Precious aegis which is ageless and immortal: a hundred tassels of pure gold, hang ,fluttering from it, tight-woven each of them, and each the worth of a hundred
- For the practice of unpowered air sports, sports that may be practiced with, hang ,gliding or paragliding wings. Practitioners of such sports reveal that, because
- One were to call one of these numbers, listen for the number confirmation and, hang ,up, they would in effect be using this system as if it were an ANA. One such
- Onto their doors a board bearing the sign of a monkey. In Bukhara, Jews had to, hang ,a piece of cloth out of their houses so that they could be distinguished from
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice