Examples of the the word, feedback , in a Sentence Context
The word ( feedback ), is the 1783 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Under overload. Ill effects of nonlinearity can be reduced with negative, feedback , Linearization is an emergent field, and there are many techniques, such as
- To rise further. By amplifying each other’s response, this " positive, feedback ," can turn a small initial perturbation into a large climate change. There is
- Miller called" the dynamics of play construction ". Rowe provided realistic, feedback ,along with much-needed encouragement, and became a lifelong friend. Miller
- A total cost of $250,000. Comic book fans initially expressed negative, feedback ,against the Catsuit. Music Burton hired Danny Elf man, his collaborator on
- Of the brain. The basic principle that underlies homeostasis is negative, feedback ,: any time a parameter diverges from its set-point, sensors generate an error
- The defective proteins invade the brain and are produced in a self-sustaining, feedback ,loop. Stanley B. Prisoner of the http://prusinerlab.ucsf.edu/index.php
- Using sound reproduction devices, such as speakers and headphones. Other, feedback ,may come via haptic peripherals, such as vibration or force feedback , with
- Steady-state value. Stability is an issue in all amplifiers with, feedback , whether that feedback is added intentionally or results unintentionally. It is
- Cycle, and therefore increases flux throughout the pathway. Citrate is used for, feedback ,inhibition, as it inhibits phosphofructokinase, an enzyme involved in
- White when hit, giving the biathlete as well as the spectators instant visual, feedback ,for each shot fired. Competition format Individual The individual race (15 km
- Systems that use technology to build bridges between departments. For example, feedback ,from a technical support center can enlighten marketers about specific services
- And chemical systems if three necessary conditions are fulfilled: positive, feedback , a mechanism to filter out small stimuli and a mechanism to prevent explosions.
- The urine). Renin will increase in concentration in the blood due to negative, feedback ,of conversion of AI to AII. Angiotensin I will increase for the same reason.
- A laser measures how many atoms have absorbed the microwaves, and an electronic, feedback ,control system called a phase locked loop tunes the microwave oscillator until
- With a binder (boron oxide) is used for sealing oxygen sensors, which provide, feedback ,for adjusting fuel flow. The binder utilizes the unique temperature stability
- As vibration or force feedback , with vibration sometimes used to simulate force, feedback , History Early games used interactive electronic devices with various display
- Was that Wallace appeared to have envisioned natural selection as a kind of, feedback ,mechanism keeping species and varieties adapted to their environment. Bateson
- Phonology and grammar) has been much more extensive, there has been some, feedback ,from Basque into these languages as well. In particular Gascony and Aragonite
- CBT. Many of them offer interactive communication with therapists. Live, feedback ,has shown to improve the result of online CBT. At Auckland University in New
- Be used to predict the stability of negative feedback amplifier and negative, feedback ,control systems. Thus, Cauchy's work has a strong impact on both pure
- Stability criterion, which can be used to predict the stability of negative, feedback ,amplifier and negative feedback control systems. Thus, Cauchy's work has a
- To amplify the electric basser than the double bass (the latter is prone to, feedback ,in high-volume settings). The electric bass has both an accompaniment and a
- Because they perform mathematical operations. Op amps are a particular type of, feedback ,amplifier with very high gain and stable input (low and stable offset). They
- Over again; these automata are examples of open-loop control. Milestones among, feedback , or" closed-loop" automatic control devices, include the temperature
- Tended to increase with increasing global temperatures, acting as a positive, feedback ,for changes induced by other processes such as orbital cycles. There is a
- In many modern automobiles. In most of the cases, control engineers utilize, feedback ,when designing control systems. This is often accomplished using a PID
- Made publicly available on the AIM home page for any user to test and provide, feedback , In September 2006,Triton was renamed to AIM 6 and a new beta version was made
- Was a skilled guitarist, and a pioneer in the innovative use of distortion and, feedback ,in his music. Through these artists and others, blues music influenced the
- Other feedback may come via haptic peripherals, such as vibration or force, feedback , with vibration sometimes used to simulate force feedback . History Early games
- Failure. Things become worse when the deterministic component is a non-linear, feedback ,system. In presence of interactions between nonlinear deterministic components
- During the bombing runs over Europe. As the war intensified, Boeing used, feedback ,from aircrews to improve each new variant with increased armament and armor.
- In an aerobic eukaryotic cell is tightly regulated by allosteric mechanisms, by, feedback , effects,and by the substrate concentration dependence of individual enzymes
- Available in the USA at the time. Cessna received a high degree of negative, feedback ,from 162 customers and potential customers regarding this decision. Complaints
- That when clipped-on to a user’s clothing or integrated in to a shoe, provides, feedback , about their physical activity. The data, transmitted via Bluetooth low energy
- On the spectrum of particles. Electronics Bootstrapping is a form of positive, feedback ,in analog circuit design. The Baltic languages are a group of related languages
- Providing the result at their output jacks. As well, op amps with capacitor, feedback ,are usually included in a setup; they integrate the sum of their inputs with
- Stability is an issue in all amplifiers with feedback , whether that, feedback ,is added intentionally or results unintentionally. It is especially an issue
- And stable input (low and stable offset). They are always used with precision, feedback ,components that, in operation, all but cancel out the currents arriving from
- The Astor Theatre in New York City, the studio received the largest amount of, feedback ,in its history to that point. Eskimo was critically acclaimed and released
- Game that involves interaction with a user interface to generate visual, feedback ,on a video device. The word video in video game traditionally referred to a
- Skills. Once trained and forgotten, completed habits may be activated without, feedback ,sensations that these habits are in effect, just by thinking about them.
- Patentable. For example, in Diamond v. Die hr, the application of a simple, feedback ,algorithm to aid in the curing of synthetic rubber was deemed patentable. The
- Jack Nicholson stole every scene" but still greeted the film with positive, feedback , Roger Ebert was highly impressed with the production design, but claimed "
- Control Systems were first developed over two thousand years ago. The first, feedback ,control device on record is thought to be the ancient Ktesibios's water clock
- Being controlled (often a vehicle) and those measurements can be used to give, feedback ,to the input actuators that can make corrections toward desired performance.
- And classroom techniques, and given a chance to practice teaching, after which, feedback ,is reported. Both institutions have as a follow-up a professional diploma
- Analyze a student's moment to moment responses as well as using mirrors, video, feedback , or classmate observations. Guided modeling with light hand contact is the
- Series of grilles cut into the rear for airflow. The keyboard had soft tactile, feedback ,and rhomboid-shaped function keys across the top. The 520ST was an all-in-one
- By a group of customers who use the system at their own locations and provide, feedback , before the system is released to other customers. The latter is often called “
- Passed over because of familiarity with the system. Test users can also provide, feedback ,from a targeted audience: a software development team creating a customer
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice