Examples of the the word, emerge , in a Sentence Context
The word ( emerge ), is the 1638 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Genes very low, and use genetic drift to ensure any resistance that does, emerge ,does not spread. Although mandated by law, compliance data from the EPA for
- Toward the end of the 1950s,darker humor and more serious themes had begun to, emerge , including satire and social commentary. Dr. Strange love (1964) was a
- Have had access to the same data since 2001,and a consensus has yet to, emerge ,to support the claims of these Brazilian scientists. As of 2010 the length of
- Erection problems are a common side effect. Depression and disinhibition may, emerge , Hypotension and suppressed breathing may be encountered with intravenous use.
- Such a wide variety of subjects and themes that contradictions in his character, emerge , The grammarian Athens quoted some verses about perfumed ointments to prove
- Movement During the mid-1980s,a group of new artists began to, emerge ,who rejected the more polished country-pop sound that had been prominent on
- The males typically emerge first and are ready for mating when the females, emerge , Providing nest boxes for solitary bees is increasingly popular for gardeners.
- Pop As new genres of music, such as ragtime, blues and jazz, began to, emerge ,in the early 20th century the popularity of the genre faded, but the
- Sign language grew greatly, but it was not until the 1980s that AAC began to, emerge ,as an area in its own right. A great diversity of diagnoses, including cerebral
- Environmental cleanup that confronts the other former Soviet republics as they, emerge ,from the centralized planning system's disastrous approach to resource
- Out on film. As ideas were accepted and discarded, a narrative structure would, emerge , frequently requiring Chaplin to reshoot an already-completed scene that might
- Intended follow up to Pet Sounds, Smile being shelved (the project would not, emerge ,until 2004). Pet Sounds In December 1965,The Beatles released Rubber Soul, an
- Tardive dysphonia. Withdrawal symptoms from antipsychotics may, emerge ,during dosage reduction and discontinuation. Withdrawal symptoms can include
- Reduced transportation costs, and large manufacturing centers began to, emerge , thus allowing migration from rural to city areas. However, cities during those
- That there is" no king in Zion ", but these chapters tell how new king will, emerge ,from Bethlehem, the traditional home of the Davidic monarchy, to restore the
- That this move was an indication that Sharon's doctors did not expect him to, emerge ,from his coma in the foreseeable future. Dr. Yuri Krieger, Deputy Head of the
- New genetic tests are developed several ethical, legal,and social issues will, emerge , Commercial availability of tests may precede adequate understanding of how to
- Ideally suited for raising their young. Every evening around sunset, the bats, emerge ,in search of insects, an exit visible on weather radar. Watching the bat
- The same conclusion). * 1855: Rudolf Virchow states that cells always, emerge ,from cell divisions (Omanis cellular ex cellular). * 1931: Ernst Rusk builds
- While others in a so-called milder coma sometimes fail to improve. People may, emerge ,from a coma with a combination of physical, intellectual and psychological
- Between the 14th and 15th centuries powerful Bantu-speaking states began to, emerge , in the Great Lakes region, in the Savannah south of the Central African
- Theory of everything and in particular string theory, where geometrical fields, emerge ,in a unified quantum-mechanical setting. Wormholes Einstein collaborated with
- On Arabic numerals. A distinctive West Arabic variant of the symbols begins to, emerge ,around the 10th century in the Maghreb and Landaus, called far ("
- The Punic Wars to become independent of Carthage, and Berber kingdoms began to, emerge , most notably Namibia. In 200 BCE, they were once again taken over, this time
- South East Asian body types to around BMI 23,and expects further revisions to, emerge ,from clinical studies of different body types. Japan and Hong Kong definition
- Ethics emerge d as a field in the 1970s,international business ethics did not, emerge ,until the late 1990s,looking back on the international developments of that
- The Abduction from the Seraglio" ) would be the only two major successes to, emerge ,from the German sing spiel experiment, and only Mozart's opera would survive on
- From which the basic symbols or representations of unconscious experience, emerge , Consorts and children
- In the return fixture, which saw Roma fight back from 0-2 down at half-time to, emerge ,as 3-2 winners. Following a series of poor results which saw Roma engage in a
- With queens are said to be queen-right. The winged male ants, called drones, emerge ,from pupae along with the breeding females (although some species, like army
- Was to preserve Ethiopian independence. In addition, Ethiopia had just begun to, emerge ,from a long and brutal famine; Harold Marcus reminds us that the army was
- Unreleased Haley country-western recordings from the 1946-1950 period began to, emerge ,near the end of Haley's life, some of which were released by the Are label
- The collapse of the Soviet Union saw whole new populations of bodybuilders, emerge ,from those areas. Areas Professional bodybuilding In the modern bodybuilding
- On the development of European civilization and culture” and helped Europe to, emerge ,from the" dark night of history" that followed the fall of the Roman Empire.
- Step for the company to take, but it remains one of the more memorable songs to, emerge ,from the wrestling organization. The band released Till Death Do Us Part on
- To mourn the slain god. Thus, Bald had to remain in the underworld, not to, emerge ,until after Ragnarök, when he and his brother Hour would be reconciled and rule
- Grave, cold,damp, and silent. How beautiful look earth and heaven again, as we, emerge ,from the gloom! It might not be unprofitable, now and then, to send us
- L. E. Hicks. Seeing little sense in a principle requiring intelligent life to, emerge ,while remaining indifferent to the possibility of its eventual extinction
- Equation that describes acoustic wave propagation, but the phenomena that, emerge ,from it are varied and often complex. The wave carries energy throughout the
- Socialist Party and UDF /in the 90s/ and several personalistic parties which, emerge ,for a short period of time in the past decade. The U. S. Freedom House
- Factors. A unit may charge with high morale but less discipline and still, emerge ,victorious. This tactic was effectively used by the early French Revolutionary
- Ability of individuals to discontinue antipsychotics. Tardive dyskinetic can, emerge ,as a physical withdrawal symptom, and may either gradually abate during the
- Martí National Liberation Front (FMLN),aiding El Salvador's efforts to, emerge ,from civil war and culminating in that country's 1994 free and fair elections.
- Is laid, and usually dies after making one or more nests. The males typically, emerge ,first and are ready for mating when the females emerge . Providing nest boxes
- Escape normally from the ergosphere. Through the Penrose process, objects can, emerge ,from the ergosphere with more energy than they entered. This energy is taken
- 256 BC. By the end of the 2nd millennium BC, the Zhou Dynasty began to, emerge ,in the Yellow River valley, overrunning the territory of the Shang. The Zhou
- And inspired increasing forest clearances. The Deverel-Rimbury culture began to, emerge ,in the second half of the Middle Bronze Age (c. 1400–1100 BC) to exploit
- And various mujahideen groups. Throughout the 1990s,a new force began to, emerge , The origins of the Taliban (literally" students" ) lay in the children of
- 1832,when she was seventeen, her remarkable mathematical abilities began to, emerge , Lovelace never met her younger half-sister, Allegra Byron, daughter of Lord
- Their fundamental physical constants set to ensure that life as we know it will, emerge ,and evolve. *" Observers are necessary to bring the Universe into being. "
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice