Examples of the the word, dog , in a Sentence Context
The word ( dog ), is the 792 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Prudence, with three human heads symbolizing age and the triple-headed beast (, dog , lion, wolf ) standing for prudence. File: Jan Vermeer van Delft 011. JPG|Jan
- Suspended indefinitely by the NFL after pleading guilty to charges involving, dog ,fighting in the state of Virginia. On December 10, 2007,Pick received a
- Alice, Duchess of Gloucester, patron of the Dandies Diamond Club, a breed of, dog ,named after one of Sir Walter Scott's characters; and a horse trainer, one of
- Genomic studies have pointed to the Afghan Hound as one of the oldest of, dog ,breeds. The breed has a reputation among some dog trainers of having a
- The names of the characters change with the language. For example,Obelix's, dog ,'s name is" Dogmatic" in English, but " Prefix" in the German editions. )
- But for him who is joined to all the living there is hope, for a living, dog ,is better than a dead lion. For the living know that they will die; But the
- S bedchamber, which was at the top of a ladder with a ferocious chained, dog ,guarding the door. There,Alexander's wife and cousin (or half-sister, as the
- Language of the Pashtuns Afghan may also refer to: * Afghan Hound, a breed of, dog ,originating in the mountainous regions of eastern Afghanistan and northwestern
- To compete for cash, prizes,and prestige. The" Serum Run" is another sled, dog ,race that more accurately follows the route of the famous 1925 relay, leaving
- Hound as one of the oldest of dog breeds. The breed has a reputation among some, dog ,trainers of having a relatively slow" obedience intelligence" as defined by
- When used in the accusative case: *ICH have linen Hand. (lit., I have a, dog , ) In the sentence" a dog " is in the accusative case as it is the second idea
- b. 1818) *1883 – John" Jack" Russell, English parson, hunter and, dog ,breeder (b. 1795) *1905 – Fitzhugh Lee, American Confederate general (b.
- Not usually food animals, the horse (including donkeys and ponies) and, dog ,quickly filled essential production roles on western-hemisphere farms. The
- Assiduously flattering the lowest of tastes; clarity bordering on stupidity,a, dog ,'s life. " -André Breton (Surrealism) # Art for psychological and healing
- In ritual fighting at the Phoebe. The Catholic nighttime sacrifice of a, dog ,to Entails became assimilated to the cult of Ares. Just east of Sparta stood
- The Afghan Hounds' reasoning skills have made it a successful competitor in, dog ,agility trials as well as an intuitive therapy dog and companion. Genomic
- Act of violence to incite revolution. " Alexander II's dog , Milord A favorite, dog ,of Alexander II was an Irish Setter named Milford. Contemporaries wrote that
- This song teaches children that each letter has a name and sounds. Just like a, dog ,says" woof" and a cat says" meow ", the " I" says" eye" and" EE ".
- Animal exportation from the Old World to the New were those of the horse and, dog ,( dog s were already present in the pre-Columbian Americas but not in the
- Raul Rock, Philippine senator (b. 1941) *2006 – Susan Butcher, American sled, dog ,champion (b. 1954) *2007 – Jean-Marie Lustier, French Catholic Cardinal (b.
- Playful nature, his experiments convinced onlookers that they saw a" talking, dog , " However, these initial forays into experimentation with sound led Bell to
- Taking the name Pope Benedict XVI. * 2005 – Snappy, the world's first cloned, dog , is born in South Korea. *2006 – King Mahendra of Nepal gives into the demands
- Ow ah OO GA ma. " With little convincing, visitors believed his, dog ,could articulate" How are you grandma? " More indicative of his playful nature
- Use of a spectacular act of violence to incite revolution. " Alexander II's, dog , Milford A favorite dog of Alexander II was an Irish Setter named Milford.
- Long),usually in gone, often in on, and irregularly before (log, hog, dog , fog which is not found in British English at all). * The replacement of the
- It to growl continuously, Aleck would reach into its mouth and manipulate the, dog ,'s lips and vocal cords to produce a crude-sounding" Ow ah OO GA ma. " With
- Case: *ICH have linen Hand. (lit., I have a dog . ) In the sentence" a, dog ," is in the accusative case as it is the second idea (the object) of the
- Hypotheses. In zoology, is used to name the dominant individual in a wolf or, dog ,pack. The uppercase letter alpha is not generally used as a symbol because it
- Character created by Gorilla Bergstrom from Sweden *Alfonzo Dominic Jones,a, dog ,in the Australian television series Exchange *Alphonse" Big Boy" Caprice
- Works of art, Ares ' symbols are a spear and helmet, his animal is a, dog , and his bird is the vulture. In literary works of these eras, Ares is replaced
- Each trying to grab and hold a goat carcass. Afghan hounds (a type of running, dog ,) originated in Afghanistan and was originally used in the sport of hunting.
- The feminine, neutral and plural forms do not change. For example," Hand" (, dog ,) is a masculine (her) word, so the article changes when used in the
- 1885 – Wallace Beery, American actor (d. 1949) *1887 – H. S. Lloyd, British, dog , breeder (d. 1963) *1889 – K. B. Hedge war, Indian physician and Hindu
- The Afghan Hound is one of the oldest sight hound, dog ,breeds. Distinguished by its thick, fine,silky coat and its tail with a ring
- In order to reveal the original packaging. On it was a big picture of a, dog ,'s head and the words" Dog Cookies. " The students looked at the package, and
- Film * ADA ... A Way of Life, a 2008 Bollywood musical by Tanker Ahmed * Ada (, dog ,actor),a dog that played Colin on the sitcom Spaced Politics and government *
- And return still living, as well as telling her how to pass the three-headed, dog ,Cerberus, Charon and the other dangers of the route. She was to not lend a hand
- Been a Red Setter with black color on the tips of its hair - which gave the, dog ,a black color with a red nuance. In The Tiger in the Well, Philip Pullman
- The voyage during which he discovers Canada and Labrador. *1535 – The Sun, dog ,phenomenon observed over Stockholm and depicted in the famous painting "
- Is the dog sled. In modern times (that is, any time after the mid-late 1920s), dog , mushing is more of a sport than a true means of transportation. Various races
- Family to family. They enhanced the poison with mixtures of roots and stalks of, dog ,'s bane, boiled juice of Mekuragumo, Matsumomushi, tobacco,and other
- Midwestern cuisine covers everything from barbecue to the Chicago-style hot, dog , The American South The cuisine of the American South has been influenced by
- George Klein, Canadian inventor (d. 1992) *1905 – Emile St. Godard, Canadian, dog , sled racer (d. 1948) *1909 – Hugo Winter halter, American composer and
- The long topknot and the shorter-haired saddle on the back in the miniature, dog ,are distinctive features of the Afghan Hound coat. The high hipbones and unique
- Poirot even sent Miss Barnaby two hundred pounds as a final payoff before her, dog ,kidnapping campaign came to an end. In The Murder of Roger Across he allowed
- A Way of Life, a 2008 Bollywood musical by Tanker Ahmed * Ada ( dog actor),a, dog ,that played Colin on the sitcom Spaced Politics and government * Aeronautical
- A successful competitor in dog agility trials as well as an intuitive therapy, dog ,and companion. Genomic studies have pointed to the Afghan Hound as one of the
- Superhuman strength. Obelix is usually accompanied by Dogmatic, his little, dog , (Except for Asterix and Obelix, the names of the characters change with the
- Ainu hunted bear, Ezo deer (a subspecies of Sikh deer),rabbit, fox,raccoon, dog ,and other animals. Ego deer were a particularly important food resource for the
- Working on the Western Union Telegraph Expedition in the late 1860s,found that, dog ,sled travel on the lower Andy was limited by lack of firewood. Reindeer, upon
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice