Examples of the the word, basic , in a Sentence Context
The word ( basic ), is the 696 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Above the PKA of the pronated acid. The decreased concentration of H+ in that, basic ,solution shifts the equilibrium towards the conjugate base form (the
- Started to implement ambitious development programs in building roads and other, basic ,infrastructure for the nation. In the last decade of the colonial period
- Education. A segmented secondary school program includes vocational training, basic ,education, college preparation and advanced placement. Higher education goals
- Beads in each one, which made up 91 beads in each Nepohualtzintzin. This was a, basic ,number to understand,7 times 13,a close relation conceived between natural
- No quantitative understanding of them, which was partly due to the absence of, basic ,experimental devices, like clocks and thermometers. His writings provide an
- Not be able to read this masterful book without thinking through some, basic ,concepts of our time. " In the National Review, conservative author Whittaker
- Including human life. He analyzed each Aristotelian element in terms of four, basic ,qualities of hotness, coldness,dryness, and moistness. By this reasoning, the
- January 2012. What began as a voluntary literacy program became mandatory for, basic ,police training in early 2011. Approximately 17 percent of them test positive
- Extremely diverse and depend on the capabilities of the user. They may be as, basic ,as pictures on a board that they are used to request food, drink,or other care;
- Innate universal psychic dispositions that form the substrate from which the, basic ,symbols or representations of unconscious experience emerge. Consorts and
- Equally well as, and adults better than, individually matched controls at, basic ,language tasks involving vocabulary and spelling. Both autistic groups
- The number of people without sustainable access to improved drinking water and, basic ,sanitation by 2015 ". Given Algeria's young population, policy favors
- California. Initially, Rand struggled in Hollywood and took odd jobs to pay her, basic ,living expenses. A chance meeting with famed director Cecil B. Demise led to a
- Prototype. They abandoned the idea, never realizing they had glimpsed a, basic ,principle which would one day find its application in the tape recorder, the
- Since not all the animals can remember them, they are boiled down into one, basic ,statement:" Four legs good, two legs bad! " (with wings counting as legs for
- When the Homestead Act was enacted in 1867,the quarter section became the, basic ,unit of land that was granted to new settler-farmers. America under the
- Intervention, participants improved on face and voice emotional recognition for, basic ,and complex emotions that were in the software. As well as for complex voice
- With an analysis of a human computer that he whittles down to a simple set of, basic ,motions and" states of mind ". But he continues a step further and creates a
- Comprehension and inference. As people are often sized up initially from their, basic ,language skills, these studies suggest that people speaking to autistic
- Of choice. These are equivalent in the sense that, in the presence of other, basic ,axioms of set theory, they imply the axiom of choice and are implied by it. One
- Practicing pre-arranged forms (data) rather than freestyle practice. The, basic ,pattern is for the receiver of the technique (use) to initiate an attack
- Said, GS should not be confused with semantics, a different subject. The, basic ,principles of general semantics, which include time-binding, are described in
- Most importantly, the 'Altaic' languages do not seem to share a common, basic ,vocabulary of the type normally present in cases of genetic relationship. In
- Degree of relation between a set of languages by comparing the percentage of, basic ,vocabulary (words like" I "," you "," heart "," stone "," two "," be "
- Languages are well known for having a" sesqui-syllabic" pattern, with, basic , nouns and verbs consisting of a reduced minor syllable plus a full syllable.
- The following table is a brief selection of further proposed cognates in, basic ,vocabulary across the Altaic family (from Starting et al. 2003). 1 Contains
- The experiment suggested, was not a superior moral faculty that suppresses, basic ,selfish urges but rather was basic to the brain, hard-wired and pleasurable.
- Suffix -ah onto Nisha adjectives to form abstract nouns. For example, from the, basic ,root" share" can be derived the Form VIII verb" to cooperate, participate "
- The natural sciences, and the social sciences. The term ". Anthropology's, basic ,concerns are" What defines human life and society? "," How are social
- In the early 1990s,sales began to slump for the Audi 80 series, and some, basic ,construction problems started to surface. In the early part of the 21st century
- A second nature, according to his ideal of a style that be founded on the very, basic ,fundaments of insight and on the innermost character of things. The word art
- Between the five branches also occur in the book. It lists 144 items of shared, basic ,vocabulary (most of them already present in Starting 1991),including words
- Basic equipment, schools are without books, and public employees often lack the, basic ,supplies for their day-to-day work. The 2010 constitution grants the President
- Computer Club. The Apple I was sold as a motherboard (with CPU, RAM,and, basic ,textual-video chips)—less than what is today considered a complete personal
- A complex and unusual morphology (i.e. method of constructing words from a, basic ,root). Arabic has a nonconcatenative" root-and-pattern" morphology: A root
- Across the region. These focus on the provision of infrastructure to supply, basic ,services, the development of clean power, and the reduction of air and water
- Of classical mechanics. The law that the action variable is quantized was a, basic ,principle of the quantum theory as it was known between 1900 and 1925.
- Multiplier prefix with elision of any terminal vowel (-a or -o) from the, basic ,numerical term. Hence, pentane,C5H12; humane,C6H14; heptane,C7H16; octane
- And reason. Schopenhauer believed that humans were motivated only by their own, basic ,desires, or Will sum Eben (Will to Live),which directed all mankind.
- By the UN Security Council to help assist the Karma administration and provide, basic ,security to the Afghan people. While the Taliban began regrouping inside
- Remedies as Mercury might seem ill-advised from a modern point of view, his, basic , idea of chemically produced medicines has stood time surprisingly well. Alchemy
- Government support for social institutions. Hospitals are without medicines or, basic ,equipment, schools are without books, and public employees often lack the basic
- Yeshiva and most have concern for the well-being of the attacker. Etymology and, basic ,philosophy The word" aikido" is formed of three kanji: * – AI – joining
- Abroad, Bell continued his experiments with his" harmonic telegraph ". The, basic ,concept behind his device was that messages could be sent through a single wire
- Ammonia. Conversely, neutralizing a weak acid with a strong base gives a weakly, basic ,salt,e.g. sodium fluoride from hydrogen fluoride and sodium hydroxide. Weak
- Are marked with an asterisk, and /V/ represents an uncertain vowel. Other, basic ,vocabulary The following table is a brief selection of further proposed
- In Standard Arabic. It bears a strong relationship to vowel length. The, basic ,rules for Modern Standard Arabic are: * A final vowel, long or short, may not
- Chinpokomon" aired. This intent on satirizing anime is the springboard for the, basic ,premise of Kappa Mikey, a Fictions Network original cartoon. Even clichés
- Not a superior moral faculty that suppresses basic selfish urges but rather was, basic ,to the brain, hard-wired and pleasurable. Another experiment funded by the
- Is not always clear what constitutes a distinct alphabet. French uses the same, basic ,alphabet as English, but many of the letters can carry additional marks, such
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice