Examples of the the word, true , in a Sentence Context
The word ( true ), is the 555 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- To how they indicate vowels: * the same way as consonants, as in Greek (, true ,alphabet) * diacritics or modification of consonants, as in Hindi (Devanagari
- Is, any time after the mid-late 1920s),dog mushing is more of a sport than a, true ,means of transportation. Various races are held around the state, but the best
- In the Christian anarchist tradition. Georges Lech artier wrote that" The, true ,founder of anarchy was Jesus Christ and ... the first anarchist society was
- The politician supports everyone's opinion. However, the opposite can also be, true ,- An opponent can turn a positive statement into a bad one, if the speaker uses
- As the appeals work their way up the court hierarchy. This is not always, true , however. In the United States federal courts, the parties' names always stay
- Paraffin wax, for example, in candles. This should not be confused however with, true ,wax, which consists primarily of esters. Alkanes with a chain length of
- Easily with deliberate changes of popular opinions and sentiments, is the only, true ,sovereign of a free people. " Other enactments Lincoln adhered to the Whig
- With ch and ll until recently, or uses diacritics like Slovak č. The largest, true ,alphabet where each letter is graphically independent is probably Georgian
- I feel it was an injustice to treat Aldous as though he were blind, it is, true ,there were many indications of his impaired vision. For instance, although
- Yugoslavia). Although these encoding are sometimes referred to as ASCII, true ,ASCII is defined strictly only by ANSI standard. ASCII was incorporated into
- Bunuel, Bergman,Reason, Andrzej Wanda (whose film Ashes and Diamonds was a, true ,experience for him) and Mizoguchi. Tchaikovsky absorbed the idea of the auteur
- Skillful at that. When Deign tracks him down, and before she discovers his, true ,identity, he rejects her enthusiastic offer to manage the dining car services
- And honest about his purpose. Kinney is the only one to openly state the, true ,motivations of himself and his fellow conspirators. At the end of Galt's 3
- Other equally cryptic works; and must be laboriously decoded to discover their, true ,meaning. In his 1766 Alchemical Catechism, Théodore Henri de Tschudi denotes
- Demonstrate the invalidity of this argument form is with a counterexample with, true ,premises but an obviously false conclusion. For example:: If Bill Gates owns
- Themselves. 'Humorous Phases of Funny Faces' is regularly cited as the first, true ,animated film, and Blacktop is considered the first true animator. Another
- Chance of rejecting the null hypothesis when the alternative hypothesis is, true , Effect size Several standardized measures of effect gauge the strength of the
- By the political process because of the influence of lobbyists, of the, true ,powerful entities," he said, speaking at the Compassion in World Farming
- Into conversation.: A: All Republicans are against gun control.: B: That's not, true , My uncle's against gun control, and he's not a Republican. B attempts to
- Is invalid, i. e., the conclusion can be false even when statements 1 and 2 are, true , Since P was never asserted as the only sufficient condition for Q, other
- Temple, and attend social functions. Eyesight With respect to details about the, true ,quality of Huxley's eyesight at specific points in his life, there are
- Second was added, TAI has been exactly 34 seconds ahead of UTC. This is still, true ,as of 2011-09-01. 34 seconds results from the initial difference of 10 seconds
- Part of the sun may be seen up to about 50′ north of the Arctic Circle. That is, true ,at sea level; those limits increase with elevation above sea level although in
- The alkane in question to packing well in the solid phase: This is particularly, true ,for isolates (2-methyl isomers),which often have melting points higher
- In the India Aquinas, one could argue that the linear arrangement made this a, true ,alphabet. Conversely, the vowel marks of the Virginia abused and the Amharic
- Reforms that would improve human health and the environment. The" real, true ,issues are not being addressed by the political process because of the
- Out. The available evidence does not rule out the possibility that autism's, true ,prevalence has increased; The risk is greater with older fathers than with
- Circle fallacies. Other terms with this type of ambiguity are: falsifiable, true , false, function,property, class,relation, cardinal,and ordinal.
- Writing the vowels is mandatory, and full letters are used, so the script is a, true ,alphabet. Other languages may use a Semitic ahead with mandatory vowel
- Such as ISO/IEC 8859 (derived from the DEC-MCS) and macOS Roman developed as, true ,extensions of ASCII, leaving the original character-mapping intact, but adding
- The way vowels are treated in Aquinas. This is the case for Vietnamese (a, true ,alphabet) and Thai (an abused). In Thai, tone is determined primarily by
- Such as syllables or words. In the narrower sense, some scholars distinguish ", true ," alphabets from two other types of segmental script, abjads and Aquinas.
- The images in motion, such a series of images cannot be called animation in a, true ,sense of the word. A Chinese zoetrope-type device had been invented in 180 AD.
- Schopenhauer," who is condemned to death according to the law must, it is, true , be now used as a mere means, and with complete right. For public security
- Which is modified by rotation to represent the following vowel. (In a, true ,syllabify, each consonant-vowel combination would be represented by a separate
- The new" socialist" Marxist state would become a new elite had proved all too, true , The victory of the Bolsheviks in the October Revolution and the resulting
- For me is the greatest of us all, the one who invented a new language, true ,to the nature of film, as it captures life as a reflection, life as a dream ".
- Children. Because of inadequate data, these numbers may underestimate ASD's, true ,prevalence. PDD-NOS's prevalence has been estimated at 3.7 per 1,000,Asperger
- For. (These are the only time vowels are indicated. ) Cyrillic is basically a, true ,alphabet, but has syllabic letters for (я, е,ю); Coptic has a letter for.
- Water and even survive (though not thrive) in seawater, but there are no, true ,marine amphibians. Several hundred frog species in adaptive radiations (e.g.
- To be bacteria. The term algae is now restricted to eukaryotic organisms. All, true ,algae therefore have a nucleus enclosed within a membrane and plastids bound in
- Of the universe—the phenomenal (world of experience) and the nominal (the, true ,world, independent of experience). Some commentators suggest that Schopenhauer
- Of alphabets in use today, the most common being Latin, deriving from the first, true ,alphabet, Greek. Most of them are composed of lines (linear writing); notable
- Except that these two did little in the way of experimentation. The first, true ,alchemist in Medieval Europe was Roger Bacon. His work did as much for alchemy
- The literal meanings of 'Alchemical Formulas' were a blind, hiding their, true ,spiritual philosophy. Practitioners and patrons such as Melchior Cibinensis and
- It is possible to discover errors in TAI, and to make better estimates of the, true ,proper timescale. Doing so does not create another version of TAI; it is
- Aramaic). Examples of present-day beads are the Arabic and Hebrew scripts;, true ,alphabets include Latin, Cyrillic,and Korean Hangul; and Aquinas are used to
- For the inherent flaws of communism),as well as a hint of John Galt's, true ,background. *Calvin Atwood is owner of Atwood Light and Power Company and joins
- The next to disappear. Later in the novel, the reader discovers this worker's, true ,identity. Henry" Hank" Rear den Henry (also known as" Hank" ) is one of the
- Cited as the first true animated film, and Blacktop is considered the first, true ,animator. Another French artist, Émile Coal, began drawing cartoon strips and
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice