Examples of the the word, percent , in a Sentence Context
The word ( percent ), is the 474 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Consumed about 1.2 exajoules (1.1 quadrillion BTU) in 2002,or just over 1, percent , of the nation's total energy. Indirect consumption is mainly oil and natural
- 6 percent between 2003 and 2007,with total GDP growing at an average of 4.5, percent , during the same period due to less-buoyant oil production during 2006 and 2007.
- Sources" was limited to 92 percent of the population in urban areas and 80, percent , of the population in rural areas. Some 99 percent of Algerians living in urban
- Spoken by about 83 percent (including bilingual Berbers) and Berber by 45, percent , ( excluding Berber-Arabic bilinguals). French, though it has no official
- May 2002. Between them, these two languages are the native languages of over 99, percent , of Algerians, with colloquial Algerian Arabic spoken by about 83 percent (
- School for at-risk children in the area. In 2009 the graduating class had 100, percent , graduation rate and expected a 100 percent college acceptance rate. Among other
- Increasingly, women are contributing more to household income than men. Sixty, percent ,of university students are women, according to university researchers. It is
- Act of 1861,creating the first U. S. income tax. This created a flat tax of 3, percent , on incomes above $800 ($ in current dollars),which was later changed by the
- And ancient Roman names. Religion Islam is the predominant religion with 99, percent , of the population. There are also some 250,000 Christians in the country
- 1,200.00" Resource Rebate" ). Every year, the state legislature takes out 8, percent , from the earnings, puts 3 percent back into the principal for inflation
- Percent of Algerians are under the age of 15. Linguistically, approximately 83, percent , of Algerians speak Algerian Arabic, while approximately 15 percent speak Berber
- Approximately twenty percent of the Earth's surface and about twenty-six, percent ,of its water surface area. The first part of its name refers to Atlas of Greek
- Nationwide, raising the literacy rate from less than ten percent to over sixty, percent , There was a dramatic increase in the fertility rate to seven to eight children
- Fund (FRR). Inflation, the lowest in the region, has remained stable at four, percent ,on average between 2003 and 2007. Algeria's financial and economic indicators
- The various particles can be determined. Fifty to 60 percent sand and 35 to 40, percent , clay will yield strong bricks. The New Mexico US Extension Service recommends a
- Oceanic divisions. With a total area of about, it covers approximately twenty, percent ,of the Earth's surface and about twenty-six percent of its water surface area.
- In urban areas and 80 percent of the population in rural areas. Some 99, percent , of Algerians living in urban areas, but only 82 percent of those living in
- 83 percent of Algerians speak Algerian Arabic, while approximately 15, percent , speak Berber dialects – mainly found in the Kabyle and Chaos regions. French
- The size of its workforce, agricultural production accounts for less than five, percent ,of the gross world product (an aggregate of all gross domestic products).
- Votes, Breckinridge 849,781 votes, and Bell 588,789 votes. Turnout was 82.2, percent , with Lincoln winning the free Northern states, as well as California and
- Agriculture Algeria has always been noted for the fertility of its soil. 14, percent , of its labor force are employed in the agricultural sector. About 90 percent of
- Concentrated on the coast and formed a majority of the population of Oran (60, percent , ) and important proportions in other large cities including Algiers and Anna.
- Infrastructure and many other factors. Alaska accounts for one-fifth (20, percent , ) of domestically produced United States oil production. Proudhon Bay (North
- Design in clay and Şahin Smith cast the statuette in 92.5 percent tin and 7.5, percent , copper and then gold-plated it. The only addition to the Oscar since it was
- In Africa, followed by Democratic Republic of Congo, thus more than ninety, percent ,of its surface is covered by the Sahara desert. Climate and hydrology In this
- 3 percent back into the principal for inflation proofing, and the remaining 5, percent , is distributed to all qualifying Alaskans. To qualify for the Permanent Fund
- 14 percent of its labor force are employed in the agricultural sector. About 90, percent , of Algerians live in the northern, coastal area; the minority who inhabit the
- Has an immediate shortfall of 1.5 million housing units. Women make up 70, percent , of the country's lawyers and 60 percent of its judges, and also dominate the
- Education was extended nationwide, raising the literacy rate from less than ten, percent ,to over sixty percent . There was a dramatic increase in the fertility rate to
- Court is the Supreme Court of Alabama. Taxes Alabama levies a 2,4,or 5, percent , personal income tax, depending upon the amount earned and filing status.
- 2001–2010 Angola has the world's the biggest Annual average GDP growth with 11.1, percent , In 2004,China's Embank approved a $2 billion line of credit to Angola. The
- Cleared, percent ages of the various particles can be determined. Fifty to 60, percent , sand and 35 to 40 percent clay will yield strong bricks. The New Mexico US
- Every year, the state legislature takes out 8 percent from the earnings, puts 3, percent , back into the principal for inflation proofing, and the remaining 5 percent is
- 0.31 per 1,000 people). Access to" improved water sources" was limited to 92, percent , of the population in urban areas and 80 percent of the population in rural
- Was re-elected in a landslide, carrying all but three states, and receiving 78, percent , of the Union soldiers' vote. On March 4,1865,Lincoln delivered his second
- Sculpted Gibbons's design in clay and Şahin Smith cast the statuette in 92.5, percent , tin and 7.5 percent copper and then gold-plated it. The only addition to the
- By most Algerian-Arabic-speaking youth. Europeans account for less than one, percent ,of the population, inhabiting almost exclusively the largest metropolitan areas
- In Africa and one of the fastest in the world, with an average GDP growth of 20, percent , between 2005 and 2007. During 2001–2010 Angola has the world's the biggest Annual
- 99 percent of Algerians, with colloquial Algerian Arabic spoken by about 83, percent , ( including bilingual Berbers) and Berber by 45 percent (excluding
- In 2009 the graduating class had 100 percent graduation rate and expected a 100, percent , college acceptance rate. Among other child-related programs that Agassi
- Housing units. Women make up 70 percent of the country's lawyers and 60, percent , of its judges, and also dominate the field of medicine. Increasingly, women are
- Largest in the world. Average annual non-hydrocarbon GDP growth averaged 6, percent , between 2003 and 2007,with total GDP growing at an average of 4.5 percent
- Top 5 were in Asia, Hong Kong, Singapore,Tokyo, London and Shanghai. Around 68, percent , of international firms have office in Hong Kong. In the late 1990s and early
- Areas. However, during the colonial period there was a large (15.2, percent , in 1962) European population, consisting primarily of French people, in
- However. Various private interests own the remaining land, totaling about one, percent ,of the state. Alaska is, by a large margin, the state with the smallest
- Actors constitute the largest voting bloc, numbering 1,311 members (22, percent , ) of the Academy's composition. Votes have been certified by the auditing firm
- Vote for complete independence from France. Over one million people, ten, percent , of the population, then fled the country for France in just a few months in
- Oases, although some 1.5 million remain nomadic or partly nomadic. More than 25, percent , of Algerians are under the age of 15. Linguistically, approximately 83 percent
- Person using the term. Also, confusions may be related with the use of atomic, percent ,as measure of concentration of a do pant, or resolution of an imaging system, as
- In rural areas. Some 99 percent of Algerians living in urban areas, but only 82, percent , of those living in rural areas, had access to" improved sanitation ".
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice