Examples of the the word, patient , in a Sentence Context
The word ( patient ), is the 463 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Know thoroughly. With the student who has had no education, the teacher must be, patient , willing to repeat things until the student understands, and sympathetic.
- Is not near the parts of the brain that control movement. A video clip with a, patient ,exhibiting Wernicke's aphasia https://mustelid.physiol.ox.ac.uk/drupal/?
- Expressive Receptive aphasia scan be subdivided into A - pure word deafness (, patient ,can hear but not understand words) B - Alexia ( patient can read but
- Observed a patient at the Frankfurt Asylum named August Deter. The 51-year-old, patient , had strange behavioral symptoms, including a loss of short-term memory. This
- Had strange behavioral symptoms, including a loss of short-term memory. This, patient ,would become his obsession over the coming years. In April 1906,Mrs. Deter
- Became a bestseller in Russia. Solzhenitsyn begins this work with a plea for ", patient ,mutual comprehension" on the part of Russians and Russian Jews. The author
- Disorder. The HAM-A (Hamilton Anxiety Scale) measures the severity of a, patient ,'s anxiety, based on 14 parameters, including anxious mood, tension,fears
- Doctor in the past 12 months. Medical doctors are often unaware of their, patient ,'s use of alternative medical treatments as only 38.5 % of the patient s
- He never wrote a book that he could call his own. In 1901,Alzheimer observed a, patient ,at the Frankfurt Asylum named August Deter. The 51-year-old patient had
- Then. Speech is fluent and effortless with intact syntax and grammar, but the, patient ,has problems with the selection of nouns. They will either replace the desired
- Types of aphasia: Jargon aphasia is a fluent or receptive aphasia in which the, patient ,'s speech is incomprehensible, but appears to make sense to them. Speech is
- Or alternative – that has a biological or psychological effect on a, patient ,may also have potential to possess dangerous biological or psychological
- The neurotransmitter glutamate, and is thought to extend the lifespan of an ALS, patient ,by only a few months. The lack of effective medications to slow the progression
- By nephelometry (or turbidity) to characterize the antibody profile of, patient , Elevations in different classes of immunoglobulins are sometimes useful in
- As long as such treatments provided additional support and did not endanger the, patient , they were considered acceptable. " The non-pharmacologic interventions of
- Word deafness ( patient can hear but not understand words) B - Alexia (, patient ,can read but not understand words) C - visual symbolic (written words
- Spinal cord, but periventricular white matter may also be involved. When the, patient ,suffers more than one desalinating episode, it is called Recurrent
- Recognized that some injuries were so serious that they could only make the, patient ,comfortable until he died. Shipbuilding Early Egyptians knew how to assemble
- Care for the dying, palliative care took for granted the necessity of placing, patient ,values and lifestyle habits at the core of any design and delivery of quality
- May also be selected due to legality, regional availability, and doctor or, patient ,preference. Reasons for procuring induced abortions are typically characterized
- It to mean morbid self-admiration, referring to" autistic withdrawal of the, patient ,to his fantasies, against which any influence from outside becomes an
- Their assistant Joseph, a French-speaking Gala (Sponge) who first came as a, patient , When World War I broke out in summer of 1914,Schweitzer and his wife, Germans
- Allegedly under acupuncture-induced anesthesia. It was later revealed that the, patient ,had been given a cocktail of weak anesthetics that in combination could have a
- Has been directly related to the degree of cognitive change experienced by the, patient , if any. Patients with MND and dementia have been shown to exhibit marked
- Visited China in 1972. During one part of the visit, the delegation was shown a, patient ,undergoing major surgery while fully awake, ostensibly receiving acupuncture
- By ICD-10. Causes About 90 % of cases of MND are" sporadic ", meaning that the, patient ,has no family history of ALS and the case appears to have occurred with no
- Last resort. The drainage of a lung abscess may be performed by positioning the, patient ,in a way that enables the contents to be discharged via the respiratory tract.
- Criteria for diagnosing generalized anxiety disorder. The DSM-IV states that a, patient ,must experience chronic anxiety and excessive worry, almost daily, for at least
- With any character until the ending of the novel. *Asthma Patient: The asthma, patient ,receives regular visits from Dr. Room. He is a seventy-five-year-old Spaniard
- At/in college (for students). Among this group, BrE has in hospital (as a, patient ,) and at university (as a student),where AME requires in the hospital and at
- As a medical expense. In 2006,a BBC documentary Alternative Medicine filmed a, patient ,undergoing open-heart surgery allegedly under acupuncture-induced anesthesia.
- Expressive aphasia also known as Broca's aphasia or cortical motor aphasia (, patient ,has difficulty in putting his thoughts into words) Fluent, non-fluent and "
- Electrosurgery. The procedure carries a risk of producing gas embolism in the, patient ,and has resulted in the death of one person via this type of accident. Blue
- Are satisfied and the therapies utilized do not present" a safety risk for the, patient ,that is unreasonably greater than the conventional treatment for the patient 's
- Case, ad feminism) response such as this one invalidates the content of the, patient ,'s viewpoint" In Latin the word). A translation of ad hominem that preserves
- The main presenting feature; the aged patient simply moves less, the infantile, patient ,refuses to use the affected limb. Elements of the history of the disorder guide
- Patient that is unreasonably greater than the conventional treatment for the, patient ,'s medical condition. " Denmark 45.2 % of the Danish population aged 16 or
- Is inhaled in an attempt to promote health and well-being and to help lessen a, patient ,'s discomfort following surgery" as an example of complementary medicine. The
- Announced that" congestion of the lungs has caused great weakness. The, patient ,'s condition is grave. " A cast of The Thinker was placed next to his tomb in
- Professor Alastair McLennan of Adelaide University, Australia regarding a, patient ,who almost bled to death on the operating table after neglecting to mention
- On the aphasia's cause, type,and severity. Recovery also depends on the, patient ,'s age, health,motivation, handedness,and educational level. Localizations
- Though AME does allow at college and in school). When the implied roles of, patient ,or student do not apply, the definite article is used in both dialects. *
- A pill, it is difficult to design studies in which both the acupuncturist and, patient ,are blinded as to the treatment being given. The same problem arises in
- Circle' is a magical prognosticating device for predicting the survival of a, patient , Footnotes Alexander Selkirk (1676 – 13 December 1721) was a Scottish sailor
- Court-martialed, and is never heard from again. Josef Hamacher is a, patient ,at the Catholic hospital where Paul and Albert Krupp are temporarily stationed.
- The required distance or range to reach a target. This is sometimes seen when a, patient ,is asked to reach out and touch someone's finger or touch their own nose. And
- Example, is used to determine the personality and emotional functioning of a, patient , The end product is not the principal goal in this case, but rather a process
- And alternative therapies, up from 34 % in 1990. However, despite the growth in, patient ,demand for complementary medicine, most of the early alternative/complementary
- The aged and children, pain might not be the main presenting feature; the aged, patient ,simply moves less, the infantile patient refuses to use the affected limb.
- The core of any design and delivery of quality care at the end of life. If the, patient ,desired complementary therapies, and as long as such treatments provided
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice