Examples of the the word, hear , in a Sentence Context
The word ( hear ), is the 465 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Superior courts are courts of general jurisdiction, while district courts only, hear ,certain types of cases, including misdemeanor criminal cases and civil cases
- The Greek word ἀκουστικός (acoustics),meaning" of or for hear ing, ready to, hear ," and that from ἀκουστός (acoustic)," hear d, audible ", which in turn
- The Supreme Court of Mississippi). In some jurisdictions, courts able to, hear ,appeals are known as an appellate division. Depending on the system, certain
- Heard, audible ", which in turn derives from the verb ἀκούω (about)," I, hear ,". The Latin synonym is" sonic ", after which the term sonic used to be a
- Or appeal court (British English),is any court of law that is empowered to, hear ,an appeal of a trial court or other lower tribunal. In most jurisdictions, the
- And suffered repression under the emperor Trajan (98-117). In the 280s AD we, hear ,of Philumenos, a Christian corn merchant from southern Anatolia, being captured
- Abu Bakr ordered his commanders to lay waste to every village where he did not, hear ,the call to prayer. Abu Bakr's Caliphate lasted for a little over two years (
- Council members and all other officeholders. In the 5th century BC we often, hear ,of the assembly sitting as a court of judgment itself for trials of political
- Today imposed on 30 million people there. Do those convinced pacifists, hear ,the moans coming from there? " The Holodomor Solzhenitsyn has stated that the
- Power of discretionary review, meaning that they can decide whether they will, hear ,an appeal brought in a particular case. Arraignment is a formal reading of a
- Wherein you're blazing steeds ever bear you above the third firmament of heaven;, hear ,me, helper of men, giver of dauntless youth! Shed down a kindly ray from above
- A barrister after witnesses had produced conflicting accounts,'Am I never to, hear ,the truth? ' 'No, my lord, merely the evidence ', replied counsel. The name "
- One reception given to him, the building was" stormed by throngs who wanted to, hear ,him ". In Einstein's talk to the audience, he expressed his happiness over the
- Receptive aphasia scan be subdivided into A - pure word deafness (patient can, hear ,but not understand words) B - Alexia (patient can read but not
- It is still noticeable to the human ear. The smallest sound that a person can, hear , known as the threshold of hear ing, is nine orders of magnitude smaller than
- And pealed to the broad sky her clarion cry of war. And Uranus trembled to, hear , and Mother Gaia ..." ( Pindar, Seventh Olympian Ode). Plato, in the Laws
- Broadcasts an AARP probe packet asking for a network address, intending to, hear ,back from controllers such as routers. If no address is provided, one is picked
- Products of vulgar, worthless men—would make any difference. " Invited to, hear ,an actor who could perfectly imitate the nightingale, Agesilaus declined
- As Hercules. He observes to the audience that every time he is on hand to, hear ,a joke from a comic dramatist like Phrynichus (one of Aristophanes' rivals)
- Respectively (note: ICH bin geschlafen is a very rare form, usually you will, hear ,ICH have geschlafen; but ICH bin eingeschlafen I fell asleep is quite normal).
- The lawyers for the Vietnamese filed a petition to the US Supreme Court to, hear ,the case. On March 2,2009,the Supreme Court denied certiorari and refused to
- A plea in mitigation is absolute. If a judge or magistrate were to refuse to, hear ,such a plea, or obviously fail to properly consider it, then the sentence would
- Spokesman, to his own people (Exodus 7:1) and, after their unwillingness to, hear , to the Pharaoh himself (Exodus 7:9). Various dates for his life have been
- Suppressed the Confederates, telling his subordinates:" Whenever you, hear ,a man prating about the Constitution, spot him as a traitor. " He later spoke
- Both Clean and Braids lost their lives. Braids survived long enough to, hear ,of the defeat of the Athenians and was buried at Amphiboles with impressive
- Clear, modulated tones directly into his mother's forehead wherein she would, hear ,him with reasonable clarity. Bell's preoccupation with his mother's deafness
- Matters can include: #Expensive to operate and extends the time taken to, hear ,cases #Jury service imposes an unfair economic and mental burden on those
- Praised Hopkins for" this extraordinary ability to make you believe when you, hear ,him that it is the very first time he has ever said that line. It's an
- In BRE, two pounds twenty would be the most common form. * It is more common to, hear ,a British-English speaker say one thousand two hundred dollars than a thousand
- Brand belonged to his former company. " Porch! " In German means" Hark! " Or ", hear ,", which is" Audi" in Latin. The idea was enthusiastically accepted by
- Myrrh flees from him, praying to the gods for mercy as she runs. The gods, hear ,her plea, and change her into a Myrrh tree, so her father cannot kill her.
- Violating the Tenure of Office Act. On March 5,1868,a court of impeachment to, hear ,charges against the president was constituted in the Senate. William M. Events
- BRE but only for exact multiples of 100 up to 1900. Speakers of BRE very rarely, hear ,amounts over 1900 expressed in hundreds, for example twenty-three hundred. * In
- For sugar, reading and music. He twice ran away from home without permission to, hear ,his elder brother play violin concertos in neighboring churches on festival
- Planters who held hundreds of slaves. Samuel Johnson snapped," how is it we, hear ,the loudest yelps for liberty among the slave drivers of the Negroes? "
- Truth and faith to bear of life and limb and Terrence honor, and not to know or, hear ,of any ill or damage intended him without defending him therefrom. " This was
- In heaven. Jesus also maintained that the time would come when the dead would, hear ,the voice of the Son of God, and all who were in the tombs would come out, the
- 30, 2008. Says DiFranco about the album:“ When I listen to my new record, I, hear , a very relaxed me, which I think has been absent in a lot of my recorded canon.
- That should have gone down another leg of the Trousers of Time, and so can, hear ,the organizer reporting on the deaths that would have occurred had his decision
- Titans and powerful non-mortal enemies of the Olympians reside) where he can, hear ,the groans of the imprisoned, the palace of Pluto, and the fields of Elysium
- S original score, before he made numerous edits resulting in the score as we, hear ,it today. In 1951,MGM released the musical An American in Paris, featuring
- Language. Which some adherents believed were Adamic words meaning" Oh God, hear ,the words of my mouth ". The untranslated words are no longer used in temple
- The ruling was later appealed to the U. S. Supreme Court which refused to, hear ,the case, letting stand the ruling of the 9th Circuit Court. Spector v.
- Of The Twelve. On Pentecost, the Holy Spirit descends on them. The apostles, hear ,a great wind and witness" tongues of flames" descending on them, paralleling.
- Famous pupils was Helen Keller, who came to him as a young child unable to see, hear , or speak. She was later to say that Bell dedicated his life to the penetration
- Course of permitting the government to decide what its citizens may say and, hear ,... The ability of American society to tolerate the advocacy of even hateful
- Ninth Circuit rejected Turley's appeal, and the U. S. Supreme Court refused to, hear ,it, putting an end to the complainants' case. The President continues to
- Available the option of personalized greetings which would enable the user to, hear ,his or her name while accessing basic functions and mail alerts, or while
- 64 (8)320-1231,from the USA/Canada and rest of NAP dial 011-64-8-320-1231 to, hear ,your 3 digit area code & 7 digit local number read back to you from N. Z. South
- Become great lords, chiefly distinguished from lay lords by celibacy. Thus, we, hear ,of abbots going out to hunt, with their men carrying bows and arrows; keeping
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice