Examples of the the word, nor , in a Sentence Context
The word ( nor ), is the 1062 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Analogues. Conductivity and Solubility Alkanes do not conduct electricity, nor ,are they substantially polarized by an electric field. For this reason they do
- Houses of an order, was definitely recognized. Monks, as a rule, were laymen, nor ,at the outset was the abbot any exception. For the reception of the sacraments
- Even though he did not have the equipment needed to continue his experiments, nor ,the ability to create a working model of his ideas. However, a chance meeting
- Arabia, from the 8th century BC, written not in the modern Arabic alphabet, nor ,in its Bataan ancestor, but in variants of the epigraphic South Arabian
- There will always exist an arithmetic statement \phi\, such that neither \phi\, nor ,\not\phi\, can be proved from the given set of axioms. There is thus, on the
- Negation unprovable. For example, the Banach–Tarski paradox is neither provable, nor ,disprovable from ZF alone: it is impossible to construct the required
- For selection as an astronaut at NASA, although neither John Glenn, nor ,Scott Carpenter (of the Mercury Seven) had any university degree, in
- Never been governed by a magisterium nor by appeal to one founding theologian, nor ,by an extra-credal summary of doctrine (such as the Westminster Confession of
- Dumbfounded to find that the government had lied to them and was neither just, nor ,dependable. During this uncertain time Akira Kurosawa, in a series of
- Has no genus (wins), nor a definition (had), nor a counterpart (add), nor , an opposite (did),and is detached (bar’ ) from matter (Mazda),quality
- In #23 (April 1965) as a member of Jameson's country club but is not named, nor ,revealed as Harry's father until #37 (June 1966). Probably the most
- There are important statements that, assuming the axioms of ZF but neither AC, nor ,MAC, are equivalent to the axiom of choice. The most important among them are
- Even veterans of the French army) received neither French citizenship, nor ,the right to vote. Post-independence In 1954,the National Liberation Front (
- Or belief. In the popular sense, an agnostic is someone who neither believes, nor ,disbelieves there is a God, whereas an atheist disbelieves there is a God.
- Found the newly created floating island of Demos, which was neither mainland, nor ,a real island, so she gave birth there, where she was accepted by the people
- Him into contact with Hitler for the first time. Neither the organizers, nor ,Rudolf Hess were willing to decide whether to approve the plans, and Hess sent
- To destroy the business, but she can neither achieve the greatness she desires, nor ,her goal to destroy Hank's character. She uses James Haggard for sex as
- Objected:" I am not, as a matter of fact, a member of the Communist party, nor ,am I dedicated to the overthrow of the U. S. government or any government by
- Axioms (unless redundant) cannot be derived by principles of deduction, nor ,are they demonstrable by mathematical proofs, simply because they are starting
- To be a modern anthropologist, however,as he never left his region of Germany, nor ,did he study any cultures besides his own, and in fact, describes the need for
- Neither nullification of the authority of congress, exercising its due powers, nor ,secession from the compact itself was consistent with the terms of their
- The theoretical cogency of the neoclassical literature on" market failure ", nor ,has he been inclined to attack economic efficiency as a nor mative benchmark. *
- In mathematics, it generally does not make sense at all, neither to" prove ", nor ,to" disprove" an axiom for a set of theorems,i.e. for a" theory "
- Polity, ethos The Anglican Communion has no official legal existence, nor ,any governing structure which might exercise authority over the member churches
- Analyzed similarities in religious belief and symbolism globally. Neither Taylor, nor ,Fraser, however,was particularly interested in fieldwork, nor were they
- Afghanistan remained neutral and was neither a participant in World War II, nor ,aligned with either power bloc in the Cold War. However, it was a beneficiary
- Luanda and Benguela were very limited, and Portugal had neither the intention, nor ,the means to carry out a large scale territorial occupation and colonization.
- Orthography) are intended to help readers who are neither Arabic speakers, nor ,linguists to intuitively pronounce Arabic names and phrases. These less "
- Exchange, most famously the plethodontid salamanders, which have neither lungs, nor ,gills. Many aquatic salamanders and all tadpoles have gills in their larval
- When characters (especially younger characters) recognize neither him, nor ,his name::" I should, perhaps,Madame, tell you a little more about myself. I
- AD),one of Aristophanes's last plays, Aioliskon, had neither a para basis, nor ,any choral lyrics (making it a type of Middle Comedy),while Kolas
- Not result in an economy with people being paid in proportion to labor amounts, nor ,would profit and interest disappear as they expected. Tucker thought that
- Realize that Swift was not seriously proposing cannibalism and infanticide, nor ,would readers unfamiliar with the satires of Horace and Juvenal recognize that
- Adds that the ‘ Necessary-Existent-due-to-Itself’ has no genus (wins), nor , a definition (had), nor a counterpart (add), nor an opposite (did),and
- Should" exist for his own sake, neither sacrificing himself to others, nor ,sacrificing others to himself. " She controversially referred to egoism as "
- On Earth that were not present at the beginning (i.e., not " primordial" ), nor ,are results of radioactive decay. Carbon-14 is continuously generated by cosmic
- Unlike other traditions, Anglicanism has never been governed by a magisterium, nor ,by appeal to one founding theologian, nor by an extra-credal summary of
- November 19. Defying Lincoln's prediction that" the world will little note, nor ,long remember what we say here," the Address became the most quoted speech in
- True. It is possible to prove many theorems using neither the axiom of choice, nor ,its negation; this is common in constructive mathematics. Such statements will
- To the Sea through Georgia in 1864 was limited to a swath but neither Lincoln, nor ,his commanders saw destruction as the main goal, but rather defeat of the
- K; while ら Ra, り RI, る Ru, れ re, ろ RO have neither anything in common for r, nor ,anything to indicate that they have the same vowels as the k set. Most Indian
- For granted anymore: neither art itself, nor art in relationship to the whole, nor ,even the right of art to exist. " Relativism was accepted as an unavoidable
- Expected no rise in values when the government could not defend its borders, nor ,protect its frontier population. The idea of a convention to revise the
- Almost five times for users of alcohol-containing mouthwash who neither smoke, nor ,drink (with a higher rate of increase for those who do). In addition, the
- Ash and sycamore maple. These do not reach exactly to the same elevation, nor ,are they often found growing together; but their upper limit corresponds
- Statuettes have been legally encumbered by the requirement that neither winners, nor ,their heirs may sell the statuettes without first offering to sell them back to
- Has no genus (wins), nor a definition (had), nor , a counterpart (add), nor an opposite (did),and is detached (bar’ )
- Neither Taylor nor Fraser, however,was particularly interested in fieldwork, nor ,were they interested in examining how the cultural elements and institutions
- He stated he had no intent to invade Southern states, nor ,did he intend to end slavery where it existed, but that he would use force to
- Which concerns art can be taken for granted anymore: neither art itself, nor ,art in relationship to the whole, nor even the right of art to exist. "
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice