Examples of the the word, name , in a Sentence Context
The word ( name ), is the 211 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Line),on the Chicago Transit Authority's Blue Line People Austin is a given, name ,and sur name , an English language contraction of Augustine. It may refer to:
- Is disguised as a girl and lives among Lycopenes' daughters, perhaps under the, name ," Pyrrha" ( the red-haired girl). With Lycopenes' daughter Bavaria, whom in
- Anger on the part of leadership. The name Achilles was a common and attested, name ,among the Greeks soon after the 7th century BC. It was also turned into the
- As a Cyrillic contraction of her birth sur name , and she adopted the first, name ,AYN, either from a Finnish name or from the Hebrew word (akin, meaning " eye "
- Is derived from the city of Algiers. The most common etymology links the city, name ,to Al-Jazair'IR (الجزائر," The Islands" ), a truncated form of the city's
- Born 1985),Canadian-born American football player *Austin Idol, the ring, name ,of American professional wrestler Dennis McCord (born 1949) *Austin Osman
- US-ASCII is the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (DIANA) preferred char set, name ,for ASCII. Historically, ASCII developed from telegraphic codes. Its first
- May be achieved by a competitive nomination or a member may submit a, name ,based on other significant contribution to the field of motion pictures. New
- Of Columbia City Hall in 1868,three years after his assassination. Lincoln's, name ,and image appear in numerous other places, such as the Lincoln Memorial in
- Other battle honors include Archean 1809. An armored cruiser of that, name ,served in the Royal Navy during the First World War and was scrapped in 1921.
- Then are self-reported. In a 2007 survey, nearly 70 % of respondents could, name ,all four of the Christian Gospels. Of those who indicated a religious
- Texas *Stone Cold Steve Austin (born 1964),American wrestler and actor Given, name ,*Austin Collie (born 1985),Canadian-born American football player *Austin
- Stimuli, smile and look at others less often, and respond less to their own, name , Autistic toddlers differ more strikingly from social norms; for example, they
- Were traded in for gold ones after the war had ended. Naming The root of the, name ,Oscar is contested. One biography of Bette Davis claims that she name d the
- Removed Grad dick from the ballot. The Democratic Party then placed Baxley's, name ,on the ballot as the Democratic candidate instead of Grad dick. The voters of
- He was, along with Robert Stapler, a father figure to these three. Akston's, name ,is so hallowed that a young lady, on hearing that Francisco had studied under
- Palmer, to mean a corps of soldiers, a muster. With this derivation,the, name ,would have a double meaning in the poem: When the hero is functioning rightly
- Heel" has come to mean a person's principal weakness. Etymology Achilles ', name ,can be analyzed as a combination of (ashes) " grief" and (Laos) " a people
- Paul Gross, Edwin B. Willis - The Yearling Beginning with 1947 films the, name ,of the award was changed to Art Direction - Set Decoration. * 1947
- Used for at least nine Royal Navy warships since 1744. A 60-gun ship of that, name ,served at the Battle of Belle isle in 1761 while a 74-gun ship served at the
- Business, paid off his depositors, and joined Galt's strike. Mulligan's birth, name ,was Michael, but he had it legally changed after a news article called him "
- Developed an elaborate numerology whereby the root letters of a substance's, name ,in Arabic, when treated with various transformations, held correspondences to
- Second rival's (Salmon P. Chase) loyalists, while not mentioning either by, name ,during its delivery. " In response to an inquiry about his presidential
- Reunification of the states had even grammatical consequences for the very, name ,of the country. The term" the United States" has historically been used
- The ancient Greek word may have been derived from a version of the Egyptian, name ,for Egypt, which was itself based on the Ancient Egyptian word meme (
- Peoples he met as he journeyed were so detailed that they earned for Polo the, name ," the father of modern anthropology. " Another candidate for one of the first
- Series official website International Atomic Time (TAI, from the French, name ,Temps Atomize International) is a high-precision atomic coordinate time
- In the Crimea, at sixteen Rand returned with her family to Petrograd (the new, name ,for Saint Petersburg),where they faced desperate conditions, on occasion
- Social Darwinist concept of the" survival of the fittest ", under the, name ,of" survival of the nicest"—not to be confused with the biological concept of
- Chemists) and craftsmen (metallurgists) is anachronistic. The most important, name ,in this period is Philip pus Aureoles Paracelsus, ( Theophrastus Bombast us on
- By abolitionists as a champion for human liberty. Republicans linked Lincoln's, name ,to their party. Many, though not all, in the South considered Lincoln as a man
- Point in their life-cycle. The most famous such organism is Amoeba Proteus; the, name ,amoeba is variously used to describe its close relatives, other organisms
- The mythology of alchemy is Hermes Trismegistus (or Thrice-Great Hermes). His, name ,is derived from the god Thoth and his Greek counterpart Hermes. Hermes and his
- Is to show that nothing can be understood. *Rearden's mother, whose, name , is not mentioned, lives with Rear den at his home in Philadelphia. She is
- The Passion of Ayn Rand, a 1999 television adaptation of the book of the same, name , won several awards. Political influence Although she rejected the labels "
- Al-Jazā'IR (الجزائر," The Islands" ), a truncated form of the city's older, name ,Jazz'IR Bani Magaña (جزائر بني مازغان," Islands of the Magaña Tribe" )
- Is also a founding member of the Arab Maghreb Union. Etymology The country's, name ,is derived from the city of Algiers. The most common etymology links the city
- Poem is in part about the misdirection of anger on the part of leadership. The, name ,Achilles was a common and attested name among the Greeks soon after the 7th
- Sidney Sikorsky was present during Herrick's naming and seized the, name ,in his byline," Employees have affectionately dubbed their famous statuette
- Grieved over the death of such a rare beauty, a notorious Greek jeered by the, name ,of Termites laughed and mocked the great Achilles. Annoyed by his
- From the Choctaw language and was later adopted by the Alabama tribe as their, name , The spelling of the word varies significantly between sources. Although the
- Authority registry of character sets Of these, the DIANA encourages use of the, name ," US-ASCII" for Internet uses of ASCII. One often finds this in the optional "
- IG II² 1617) and, in the form Achilles, on a style in Halicarnassus as the, name ,of a female gladiator fighting an" Amazon ". Roman gladiatorial games often
- 10−12. The former uncorrected timescale continues to be published, under the, name ,EAL (Michelle Atomize Libra, meaning Free Atomic Scale). The instant that the
- And loyal friend of her other two lovers, Hank Rear den and John Salt. His full, name ,is Francisco Domingo Carlos Andres Sebastian d'Antonia. John Salt The enigmatic
- Venusian (Venusian 1913) even though he recognized Achilles in the, name ,of Aquila and in the north arm of the Danube delta, the arm of Chili ("
- The corresponding UT2 instant. The procedures used by the BIH evolved, and the, name ,for the timescale changed:" A3" in 1963 and" TA (BIH) " in 1969. This
- Of Achilles" is the fourth collection of poetry by Louise Luck Namesakes *The, name ,of Achilles has been used for at least nine Royal Navy warships since 1744. A
- Day she asked," What should we do with Oscar, put him in the vault? " And the, name ,stuck. Ownership of Oscar statuettes Since 1950,the statuettes have been
- Of her birth sur name , and she adopted the first name AYN, either from a Finnish, name ,or from the Hebrew word (akin, meaning " eye" ). In the fall of 1925,Rand
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice