Examples of the the word, hand , in a Sentence Context
The word ( hand ), is the 334 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Way, it will be considered commercial art instead of fine art. On the other, hand , crafts and design are sometimes considered applied art. Some art followers
- Repeat others' words (Chalía) for example, they may look at a pointing, hand ,instead of the pointed-at object, In a pair of studies, high-functioning
- Ground the phenomenal representations in our minds; Schopenhauer, on the other, hand , believed phenomena and Noumea to be two different sides of the same coin.
- Relativism. In the successor states of continental Europe, on the other, hand , anthropologists often joined with folklorists and linguists in building
- Technique. * beginning with ryōte-dori; moving forward, nage sweeps one, hand ,low (" earth" ) and the other high (" heaven" ), which unbalances use so
- Appearance when he risks his life to meet Hank Rear den in the night and, hand ,him a bar of gold as an" advance payment" to encourage Rear den to persevere
- Modification of the consonants. In alphabets in the narrow sense, on the other, hand , consonants and vowels are written as independent letters. The earliest known
- And the collapse of the Lusaka Protocol, created a split situation. On the one, hand , the new democratic institutions worked, notably the National Assembly, with
- Application of technique. * a control using one hand on the elbow and one, hand ,near the wrist which leverages use to the ground. This grip applies pressure
- Equated with Selene, Titan goddess of the moon. In Latin texts, on the other, hand , Joseph Monterrosa declared himself unable to find any conflation of Apollo
- Distinct from the biological approach of natural history, on the one, hand , and from purely historical or literary fields such as Classics, on the other.
- Be coincidental, both ultimately arising from counting with five fingers per, hand , Where the Roman model (like most modern Japanese) has 4 plus 1 bead per
- Have turned it down, as he wanted to fly the Lunar Module. Borman, on the other, hand , jumped at the chance: his original mission would have largely been a repeat of
- Of typing. * Corded keyboards have a hand ful of keys (one per digit per, hand ,) to type by 'chords' which produce different letters and keys. * Expanded
- With severe impairments—who may be silent, mentally disabled, and locked into, hand ,flapping and rocking—to high functioning individuals who may have active but
- Vietnamese refugees for resettlement during the Vietnam War. On the other, hand , over five million Afghan refugees were repatriated in the last decade
- With mandatory vowel diacritics, effectively making them Aquinas. On the other, hand , the Phase script of the Mongol Empire was based closely on the Tibetan
- Was a finger abacus, on one hand 0 1,2,3,and 4 were used; and on the other, hand ,used 0,1,2 and 3 were used. Note the use of zero at the beginning an end of
- Jurisdiction but derives most of its caseload from patent cases, on the one, hand , and appeals from the Court of Federal Claims on the other. Authority to review
- Pele us, the king of the Myrmidons. Zeus and Poseidon had been rivals for the, hand ,of Thesis until Prometheus, the fore-thinker, warned Zeus of a prophecy that
- Within Azerbaijan Soviet Socialist Republic by the treaty of Cars. On the other, hand , Armenia was awarded the region of Danger and Turkey agreed to return Yuri
- Defined as a decision outside the bounds of reasonableness. On the other, hand , the appellate court normally gives less deference to a lower court's decision
- Fifty years (e.g.,J1900,J1950,J2000). Computerized sources, on the other, hand , are able to calculate the right ascension and declination of the" epoch of
- Saw a flourishing of con artists who would use chemical tricks and sleight of, hand ,to" demonstrate" the transmutation of common metals into gold, or claim to
- A heavier object falls faster than a lighter object is incorrect. On the other, hand , Aristotle refuted Democritus's claim that the Milky Way was made up of "
- Is patently depicted with a Ithaca (as Apollo Citharoedus) or bow in his, hand , or reclining on a tree (the Apollo Lukas and Apollo Sauroctonos types).
- And the women and children were sold into slavery. Jerusalem, on the other, hand , opened its gates in surrender, and according to Josephus, Alexander was shown
- That injure or can injure the person, such as eye poking, skin picking, hand ,biting, and head banging. Other symptoms Autistic individuals may have symptoms
- One of the Trojan princesses, Polyxena. Achilles asks Priam for Polyxena's, hand ,in marriage. Priam is willing because it would mean the end of the war and an
- The farm.; Squealer: A small white fat porker who serves as Napoleon's right, hand ,pig and minister of propaganda, holding a position similar to that of Molotov.
- Is an arctic genus and is not mapped far south of there. On the other, hand , scientists regard the overall data as insufficient due to the" difficulties
- Pattern on top of an existing mark would obliterate it. Tapes designed to be ", hand ,edited" could even be produced with spaces of extra Null (blank tape) so
- Sheikh Mohammed as the faces behind the attacks. When the Taliban refused to, hand ,over bin Laden to US authorities and to disband al-Qaeda bases in Afghanistan
- To make the typing visible to him. It was an agonizing moment. " On the other, hand , Huxley's second wife, Laura Archers Huxley, would later emphasize in her
- Several kinds). In this scheme, Russia occupied a middle position. On the one, hand , it had a large region (largely east of the Urals) of highly distinct
- Longer relations, Albanian is often compared to Balto-Slavic on the one, hand ,and Germanic on the other, both of which share a number of glosses with
- Is considered by some feminist critics to have been a misogynist. On the other, hand , Aristotle gave equal weight to women's happiness as he did to men's, and
- Non-literate peoples, similar to the situation in the Americas. On the other, hand , Russia also participated to some degree in the nationalist (cultural and
- Alms are the fruits of a moral notion of the gift and of fortune on the one, hand , and of a notion of sacrifice, on the other. Generosity is an obligation
- The Yucatán that also computed calendar data. This was a finger abacus, on one, hand ,0 1,2,3,and 4 were used; and on the other hand used 0,1,2 and 3 were used.
- Acids include hydrochloric acid (HCl) and nitric acid (HNO3). On the other, hand , for organic acids the term mainly indicates the presence of one carboxylic
- To exercise his functions without democratic legitimation. And the other, hand , the armed forces of the MPA (now the official armed forces of the Angolan
- To study correct and effective application of technique. * a control using one, hand ,on the elbow and one hand near the wrist which leverages use to the ground.
- Year, the Persian satrap (governor) of Maria, Pixodarus, offered the, hand ,of his eldest daughter to Alexander's half-brother, Philip Arrhidaeus. King of
- Pressure on the elbow. Common in knife and other weapon takeaways. * The, hand ,is folded back past the shoulder, locking the shoulder joint. * a ruminating
- Programmer can write structured programs using these instructions; on the other, hand ," it is also possible, and not too hard, to write badly structured programs in
- To insure his and the Republicans' political aspirations. On the other, hand , the Radicals denounced his policy as too lenient, and passed their own plan
- From" individualist libertarianism" ( individualist anarchism). On the other, hand , some use" libertarianism" to refer to individualistic free-market philosophy
- Orchestra, drawn from members of the Philadelphia Orchestra. Gershwin was on, hand ,to" supervise" the recording; however, Shilkret was reported to be in charge
- Judgment and allege errors of law or fact. ... Collateral review, on the other, hand , provides an independent and civil inquiry into the validity of a conviction
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice