Examples of the the word, early , in a Sentence Context
The word ( early ), is the 341 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Alain Cones is one of the leading specialists on operator algebras. In his, early ,work on von Neumann algebras in the 1970s,he succeeded in obtaining the almost
- Of higher cognitive specialization. * Disturbed neuronal migration during, early ,gestation. * Unbalanced excitatory–inhibitory networks. Or by poorly regulated
- Only recommend" three A's"—Aristotle, Aquinas,and Ayn Rand. She also found, early ,inspiration in Friedrich Nietzsche, and scholars have found indications of his
- And scholars, whose knowledge of Aristotle thus stretched far beyond that of, early ,Medieval Christian commentators. Oriental interpreters of Aristotle's work
- Such as difficulty in falling asleep, frequent nocturnal awakenings, and, early , morning awakenings. Sleep problems are associated with difficult behaviors and
- Undiagnosed at age 8 years. Although the symptoms of autism and ASD begin, early ,in childhood, they are sometimes missed; years later, adults may seek diagnoses
- Engaged. She died, however,on August 25,most likely of typhoid fever. In the, early ,1830s,he met Mary Owens from Kentucky when she was visiting her sister. Late
- Options. Intensive, sustained special education programs and behavior therapy, early ,in life can help children acquire self-care, social,and job skills, and often
- Warren and Proudhon in his eclectic influential publication Liberty. From these, early ,influences individualist anarchism in different countries attracted a small but
- Of compulsory government. It was inspired by the late 19th century writings of, early ,feminist anarchists such as Lucy Parsons, Emma Goldman, Voltairine de Cleyre
- In Friedrich Nietzsche, and scholars have found indications of his influence in, early ,notes from Rand's journals, in passages from the first edition of We the
- And industrial workers throughout South and Central America, and until the, early ,1920s most of the trade unions in Mexico, Brazil,Peru, Chile,and Argentina
- Work. Changes in diagnostic practice and increased availability of effective, early ,intervention make it unclear whether these findings can be generalized to
- Awards. Walt Disney is also quoted as thanking the Academy for his Oscar as, early ,as 1932. Another claimed origin is that the Academy's Executive Secretary
- And important February sweeps period. (Some years, the ceremony is moved into, early ,March in deference to the Winter Olympics. ) Advertising is somewhat restricted
- In late March or early April, the ceremonies were moved up to late February or, early ,March starting in 2004 to help disrupt and shorten the intense lobbying and ad
- Nietzsche's ideas, and the extent of his influence on her even during her, early ,years is disputed. Among the philosophers Rand held in particular disdain was
- Be initiated or affected later, it is strong evidence that autism arises very, early ,in development. Although evidence for other environmental causes is anecdotal
- Of Namibia and its people were called the Namibians. The kingdom of Namibia had, early ,relations with the Carthaginians, Romans and Ancient Greeks, the region was
- The freed slaves to settle in Liberia in Africa. Congressman Lincoln From the, early ,1830s,Lincoln was a steadfast Whig and professed to friends in 1861 to be,"
- Associated. Interactions between the immune system and the nervous system begin, early ,during the embryonic stage of life, and successful neurodevelopmental depends on
- The Mexican Revolution the Mexican Liberal Party was established and during the, early ,1910s it leads a series of military offensives leading to the conquest and
- Ethnicity because their roots have been in North America as long as the, early ,1600s. Demographers estimate that roughly 23 % of people in Alabama are of
- Americans to seek opportunities in northern cities. They left Alabama in the, early ,20th century as part of the Great Migration to industrial jobs and better
- Historians have stressed Lincoln's redefinition of republican values. As, early ,as the 1850s,a time when most political rhetoric focused on the sanctity of
- Were conquered in 1920. Additionally, the French reached Window only in the, early ,1930s. Meanwhile, however,the French made Algeria an integral part of France.
- Hazer) and his older brother RUC Was – who took control of Algiers in the, early ,16th century and turned it into the center of Mediterranean piracy and
- During Reconstruction and sought to re-establish controls over freedmen. In the, early ,years the Ku Klux Klan had numerous independent chapters in Alabama that
- A way of reconciling the opposition between the individual and society. In the, early ,20th century, anarcho-syndicalism arose as a distinct school of thought within
- The year 2020. After more than sixty years of being held in late March or, early ,April, the ceremonies were moved up to late February or early March starting in
- And most systematic form. ". Henry David Thoreau (1817–1862) was an important, early ,influence in individualist anarchist thought in the United States and Europe.
- By normal or relatively slower growth in childhood. It is not known whether, early ,overgrowth occurs in all autistic children. It seems to be most prominent in
- Religion for answers and solace. After Willie's death, in the summer or, early ,fall of 1862,Lincoln apparently attempted to put on paper his private thoughts
- In the Baum-Connes conjecture. He also introduced cyclic cohomology in the, early ,1980s as a first step in the study of noncom mutative differential geometry.
- Transmission from one race sic to another. " Taylor formulated one of the, early ,and influential anthropological conceptions of culture as" that complex whole
- In late January. Prior to 2004,nomination results were announced publicly in, early ,February. Voters The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPS),a
- Islamic theologians Aristotle was one of the most revered Western thinkers in, early ,Islamic theology. Most of the still extant works of Aristotle, as well as a
- The conquest did not cover all the current territory of Algeria until the, early ,20th century when the last of the Tuareg people were conquered in 1920.
- The number of reported cases of autism increased dramatically in the 1990s and, early ,2000s. This increase is largely attributable to changes in diagnostic practices
- Claims an Arab heritage, which is a consequence of the Arab nationalism of the, early ,20th century. The Berber speakers live mostly in four major cities: Patna, Tizi
- The Classics (literature and history of Greece and Rome),the work of the, early ,European folklorists, and reports from missionaries, travelers,and
- Of anthropology. United States 19th Century to 1940s From its beginnings in the, early ,19th century through the early 20th century, anthropology in the United States
- That operated from North Africa, from the time of the Crusades until the, early ,19th century. Based in North African ports such as Tunis in Tunisia, Tripoli in
- As Digging concludes regarding the highly influential Cooper Union speech of, early ,1860," Lincoln presented Americans a theory of history that offers a profound
- The logical works of Aristotle were compiled into six books in about the, early ,1st century AD: #Categories #On Interpretation #Prior Analytics #Posterior
- Subscribe to anarchist communist or collectivist anarchist economic systems. An, early ,leading anarcho-syndicalist thinker was Rudolf Rocker, whose 1938 pamphlet
- Instead rots in storage; also, the soybean crop is lost, having been reaped too, early , *Dan Conway is the middle-aged president of the Phoenix-Durango railroad.
- Had a play produced on Broadway in 1935–1936. After two initially unsuccessful, early ,novels, she achieved fame with her 1943 novel The Fountainhead. In 1957,she
- That Proudhon Anarchism was to be found in the United States at least as, early ,as 1848 and that it was not conscious of its affinity to the Individualist
- Although often in more muted form. Unusual social development becomes apparent, early ,in childhood. Autistic infants show less attention to social stimuli, smile and
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice