Examples of the the word, farm , in a Sentence Context
The word ( farm ), is the 1517 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Agriculture in which farm ers raised most of their crops for consumption on, farm , and there was only a small portion left over for the payment of taxes, dues
- An egalitarian utopia, but Napoleon and his dogs eventually chase him from the, farm , Thereafter, Napoleon spreads rumors to make him seem evil and corrupt, even
- Moses; they denounce his claims as nonsense, but allow him to remain on the, farm , The pigs do this to keep any doubting animals in line with the hope of a happy
- Summary Old Major, the old boar on the Manor Farm, calls the animals on the, farm ,for a meeting, where he compares the humans to parasites and teaches the
- Of its Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) in 2005 to phase out commodity-linked, farm ,subsidies, also known as decoupling. The growth of organic farm ing has renewed
- Trust by leading a very successful first harvest, but is driven out of the, farm ,by Napoleon. Snowball genuinely works for the good of the farm and the animals
- A zoo, several small agricultural farm s, greenhouses,restaurants, a dairy, farm ,and a brewery. It is a pleasant place to spend a day with family, be it for
- Central Restaurant),cafés and other establishments scattered around the, farm , Shopping Foreign visitors to Ankara usually like to visit the old shops in
- To help cultivate fields, harvest crops, wrangle other animals, and transport, farm ,products to buyers. Animal husbandry not only refers to the breeding and
- From the farm dogs and trains them privately. When Mr Jones tries to retake the, farm , the animals defeat him at what they call the" Battle of the Cowshed ".
- Practices and traditions related to the Revolution, and changes the name of the, farm ,to" The Manor Farm ". The animals, overhearing the conversation, notice that
- The" Golden Age" of the genre. Early life and writings Van Vogt was born on a, farm ,in Eden burg, a Russian Mennonite community east of Greta, Manitoba,Canada.
- 30-40 million pastoralists. Landless systems rely upon feed from outside the, farm , representing the declining of crop and livestock production found more
- BTU) in 2002. Combined with other factors (such as over-development of former, farm ,lands, rising transportation costs, climate change, growing consumer demand in
- Swindles Napoleon by buying old wood with forged money, and then attacks the, farm , using blasting powder to blow up the restored windmill. Though the animals win
- Out of the farm by Napoleon. Snowball genuinely works for the good of the, farm ,and the animals, and devises plans to help the animals achieve their vision of
- Items, ostensibly for their personal health. Napoleon takes the pups from the, farm ,dogs and trains them privately. When Mr Jones tries to retake the farm , the
- Meetings will no longer be held; instead, a committee of pigs will run the, farm , Using a young pig named Squealer as a mouthpiece, Napoleon announces that
- Recruitment, as younger sons went to war and older sons took charge of the, farm , A person's family responsibilities and the prevalent patriarchy could impede
- Protestant denominations provide help for the poor in the form of crop seeds, farm ,animals, medical care and education. Health A 2007 survey concluded that low
- Highly processed products) provided by the supply chain. From 1960 to 1980 the, farm ,share was around 40 %, but by 1990 it had declined to 30 % and by 1998,22.2 %.
- Sometimes incompatible. Militiamen found that living and working on the family, farm ,had not prepared them for wartime marches and the rigors of camp life. Rugged
- Mainly from Spain and Italy, with some others from France and Malta moved in to, farm ,the Algerian coastal plain and occupied significant parts of Algerian cities.
- Was born in 1881,in Thessaloniki, Greece. Visitors to the" Lightly" (, farm ,) as it is affectionately called by Ankara, can sample such famous products
- Of his time at Arlington Manor, home of Lady Otto line Morrell, working as a, farm ,laborer. Here he met several Bloomsbury figures including Bertrand Russell and
- Has over three million head of are also raised. Wheat and canola are primary, farm ,crops, with Alberta leading the provinces in spring wheat production; other
- Were too thin. Once Snowball becomes a scapegoat, Napoleon begins purging the, farm , killing animals he accuses of consorting with Snowball. Meanwhile, Boxer takes
- Napoleon and his pigs are corrupted by the absolute power they hold over the, farm , To maintain their popularity with the other animals, Squealer secretly paints
- Family (both legal and extra-marital) to what he imagines is the safety of a, farm ,in Brazil. Production went much more smoothly than the director's previous
- Were supposed to be equal. However, much later in the novel he returns to the, farm ,and continues to proclaim the existence of Sugar candy Mountain. The other
- Preface, Orwell also described what gave him the idea of setting the book on a, farm ,: Eventually Becker and Warburg published the first edition in 1945.
- Attempts to teach the animals reading and writing; food is plentiful, and the, farm ,runs smoothly. The pigs elevate themselves to positions of leadership and set
- Even claiming that he secretly sabotaged the animals' efforts to improve the, farm ,.; Squealer: A small white fat porker who serves as Napoleon's right-hand pig
- Farm. Direct consumption includes the use of lubricants and fuels to operate, farm ,vehicles and machinery; and use of gas, liquid propane, and electricity to
- Of synthetic fertilizers and pesticides for labor, water pollution, and, farm , subsidies. In recent years there has been a backlash against the external
- And tobacco. Livestock, dairy products, and wine and spirits are also important, farm ,products. The Caspian fishing industry is concentrated on the dwindling stocks
- Translation has him as.; Snowball: Napoleon's rival and original head of the, farm ,after Jones' overthrow. He is mainly based on Leon Trotsky, He wins over most
- Heights),near Brantford, Ontario. The property consisted of an orchard, large, farm , house,stable, pigsty,hen-house and a carriage house, which bordered the Grand
- Include a preferential solar-feed-in tariff and a 50 % VAT refund for wind, farm ,developers intended to facilitate the construction of 100 Gigawatts of wind
- On the farm and 2) indirect consumption to manufacture inputs used on the, farm , Direct consumption includes the use of lubricants and fuels to operate farm
- And pesticides, selective breeding, mechanization,water contamination, and, farm , subsidies. Proponents of organic farm ing such as Sir Albert Howard argued in
- It is affectionately called by Ankara, can sample such famous products of the, farm ,such as old-fashioned beer and ice cream, fresh dairy products and meat
- To believe in her good intentions ". She has no interest in the politics of the, farm , and the only time she is recorded as having participated in an election, she
- After being on the run for ten days, Booth was tracked down and found on a, farm ,in Virginia, some south of Washington D. C. After a brief fight, Booth was
- On the available resources and constraints; geography and climate of the, farm ,; government policy; economic, social and political pressures; and the
- Goal was to demonstrate the superior power of" free labor ", whereby a common, farm ,boy could work his way to the top by his own efforts. The Republican Party's
- In the pre-Columbian Americas but not in the numbers and breeds suited to, farm ,work). Although not usually food animals, the horse (including donkeys and
- Friend. After a brief stay with the Henderson's, the Bell family purchased a, farm ,of at Tupelo Heights (now called Tutelage Heights),near Brantford, Ontario.
- The animals revolt and drive the drunken and irresponsible Mr Jones from the, farm , renaming it" Animal Farm ". The Seven Commandments of Animalism are written
- On fossil fuels in two fundamental ways: 1) direct consumption on the, farm ,and 2) indirect consumption to manufacture inputs used on the farm . Direct
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice