Examples of the the word, camera , in a Sentence Context
The word ( camera ), is the 1607 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- On a larger telescope. It is far more common to use a charge-coupled device, camera ,to record a long, deep exposure, allowing a more sensitive image to be created
- Apple's A4 processor used in the iPad, a gyroscope for enhanced gaming,5MP, camera , with LED flash, front-facing VGA camera and FaceTime video calling. Shortly
- A television broadcast at 31 hours after launch. The Apollo 8 crew used a 2 kg, camera ,that broadcast in black-and-white only, using a Vision tube. The camera had
- Orbit by tossing out their PLSS backpacks, lunar overshoes, one Hasselblad, camera , and other equipment. They then pressurized the LM, and settled down to sleep.
- With carbon dioxide gas to facilitate visualization and, often,a small video, camera ,is used to show the procedure on a monitor in the operating room. The surgeon
- David Bordwell's blog. The three shots are not connected in the film by, camera ,movements or dissolves, but by a series of two jump cuts. The effect is to
- Processor, a Retina Display, and dual camera s on the front and back. The back, camera ,allows for HD video recording at 720p. iPhone At the Mac world Conference & Expo
- MESA, made a panoramic sweep, and mounted it on a tripod from the LM. The TV, camera ,cable remained partly coiled and presented a tripping hazard throughout the EVA
- A gyroscope for enhanced gaming,5MP camera with LED flash, front-facing VGA, camera ,and FaceTime video calling. Shortly after the release of the iPhone 4,it was
- Stowage Assembly (MESA) folded against Eagle's side and activate the TV, camera , and at 02:56 UTC (10:56pm EDT) he set his left foot on the surface. The
- With his technique. He discovered a technique by accident which was to stop the, camera ,rolling to change something in the scene, and then continue rolling the film.
- CCTV) or video magnifiers. Printed materials and objects are placed under a, camera ,and the magnified image is displayed onto a screen. * Modified cassette
- The first time that humans had taken such a picture whilst actually behind the, camera , and it has been credited with a role in inspiring the first Earth Day in 1970.
- At some distance from the lens, and without any knowledge of which particular, camera ,'s image would be utilized in the final cut—making their performances much more
- Fool the eye into thinking there is more movement than there is. Camera angles, camera ,movement, and lighting play an important role in scenes. Directors often have
- Project an entire image from outdoors onto a screen indoors with the, camera ,obscure. In addition to physical optics, The Book of Optics also gave rise to
- To swim the English Channel *1891 – Thomas Edison patents the motion picture, camera , *1898 – Count Murano, Foreign Minister of Russia presents a prescript that
- S films. Nyquist complained that Tchaikovsky would frequently look through the, camera ,and even direct actors through it. Films
- One-by-one onto motion picture film against a painted background by a rostrum, camera , The traditional CEL animation process became obsolete by the beginning of the
- Accidentally erased. The Moon landing data was recorded by a special Apollo TV, camera ,which recorded in a format incompatible with broadcast TV. This resulted in
- For over one billion stellar objects. During the past 50 years,7,435 Schmidt, camera ,plates were used to complete several sky surveys that make the data in
- Supposedly receiving oral sex from filmmaker Willard Mass, although the, camera ,never tilts down to see this. Another, Empire (1964),consists of eight hours
- A 2 kg camera that broadcast in black-and-white only, using a Vision tube. The, camera ,had two lenses, a very wide-angle (160°) lens, and a telephoto (9°) lens.
- Orchestra in an empty amphitheater while his girlfriend appeals directly to the, camera ,for the viewer to join in. Angles and focal lengths change, details of leaves
- Assistants. These pictures were mostly taken with a specific model of Polaroid, camera ,that Polaroid kept in production especially for Warhol. This photographic
- In addition, camera angles show perspective. Directors can also choose, camera ,effects within cinematography, such as panning, zooming,facial closeup, and
- The bag and tucked it into a pocket on his right thigh. He removed the TV, camera ,from the MESA, made a panoramic sweep, and mounted it on a tripod from the LM.
- His camera broke down while shooting a bus driving by. When he had fixed the, camera , a hearse happened to be passing by just as Relies restarted rolling the film
- Incisions into the abdominal cavity. The tubes allow introduction of a small, camera , surgical instruments, and gases into the cavity for direct or indirect
- Stop-motion animation. Relies discovered this technique accidentally when his, camera ,broke down while shooting a bus driving by. When he had fixed the camera , a
- Over with newer satellite data. Stan Lear, who designed and built the lunar, camera ,at Westinghouse Electric Corporation, also worked with Naffer to try to locate
- Ensure that people who own camera s can find the film they need for that, camera ,anywhere around the globe. ANSI accredits standards that are developed by
- Is to allow complex dialogue scenes to be played out without changes in, camera ,position. In some literature, this is simply referred to as a 3/4 shot. The
- Shot of a group of characters, who are arranged so that all are visible to the, camera , The usual arrangement is for the actors to stand in an irregular line from one
- 1940s and 1950s,Kurosawa frequently employs the" axial cut," in which the, camera ,moves closer to, or further away from, the subject, not through the use of
- A disruptive depiction of screen space through the use of numerous repeated, camera ,setups, a disregard for the traditional 180-degree axis of action around which
- Alien also gave the first clear description and correct analysis of the, camera ,obscure and pinhole camera . While Aristotle, Theon of Alexandria, Al-Kindi (
- Observatory’s Samuel Os chin telescope of and the Palomar-Quest large-area CCD, camera , The ability of astronomers to track the positions and movements of such
- Devices *Aperture priority, Av (Aperture value) is a common abbreviation on a, camera ,mode dial Voting Other uses Alcuin of York () or Machine, nicknamed Albinos
- Viewing angles for scenes, particularly regarding backgrounds. In addition, camera ,angles show perspective. Directors can also choose camera effects within
- First clear description and correct analysis of the camera obscure and pinhole, camera , While Aristotle, Theon of Alexandria, Al-Kindi (Kinds) and Chinese
- Then other philosophers of his day. The earliest known written evidence of a, camera ,obscure can be found in Aristotle's documentation of such a device in 350 BC
- To form an image on a screen. It was his comparison between the eye and the, camera ,obscure which brought about his synthesis of anatomy and optics, which forms
- 11 after translunar injection File: Apollo AS11-40-5868. JPG|Using a 70 mm, camera , Armstrong photographs Buzz Aldrin stepping out of the lunar module.
- Commercial TV, so it was displayed on a special monitor and a conventional TV, camera ,viewed this monitor, significantly reducing the quality of the picture. The
- Movement. At other times, the graphics remain stationary, while the stop-motion, camera ,is moved to create on-screen action. * Population involves the use of live
- By its cinematographer's achievement of shooting several shots with the, camera ,aimed directly at the sun—allegedly it was the first film in which this was
- The eye as an optical system, or optical instrument. His experiments with the, camera ,obscure provided sufficient empirical grounds for him to develop his theory of
- And an approach in which“ narrative time becomes spatialized,” with fluid, camera ,movement often replacing conventional editing. The following are some
- System. Various software programs are used to color the drawings and simulate, camera ,movement and effects. The final animated piece is output to one of several
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice