Examples of the the word, surely , in a Sentence Context
The word ( surely ), is the 2871 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- In this way, saying that an Allied invasion into the south of France would, surely ," be successful and of great assistance to Eisenhower in driving the Huns from
- Weak consistency. The sequence is strongly consistent, if it converges almost, surely ,to the true value. An estimator that converges to a multiple of a parameter can
- Process is recurrent in one or two dimensions (meaning that it returns almost, surely ,to any fixed neighborhood of the origin infinitely often) whereas it is not
- Did not enter Thynne's Works until the second,1542,edition. Its entry was, surely ,facilitated by Thynne's inclusion of Thomas Usk's Testament of Love in the
- Doing this, Haman rushed home, full of grief. His wife said to him," You will, surely ,come to ruin! " That night, during the banquet, Esther told the king of Haman
- This when their religion is wrong? And when worship is also wrong? Thus, we will, surely ,not allow such wrong things in our (i.e. an Islamic) country. " * Tariq
- Administering a client-server network with applications largely server-hosted, surely ,saves administering effort compared to administering the application settings
- A small nomadic tribe may be judged not to have a civilization, but it would, surely ,be judged to have a culture (defined as" the arts, customs,habits ...
- The reflection of the best in himself which is yet to be, but which he will, surely ,one day attain. Faith in the Master therefore becomes the chief motive-power
- Later, stating:" ... the genesis and modern flowering of archaeoastronomy must, surely ,lie in the work of Alexander Them in Britain between the 1930s and the 1970s. "
- Everywhere" in measure theory, or in the closely related sense of" almost, surely ," in probability theory. An aromatic hydrocarbon or are (or sometimes ARL
- The sculpture celebrates the life of a world-class scientist who must, surely ,be considered the greatest Northampton of all time — by discovering DNA he
- This way the truth, which is often lost amidst too much wrangling may be more, surely ,perceived. " Gary Refer writes," Like Cicero, Erasmus concludes that truth is
- This broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as, surely , they will be, by the better angels of our nature. " The failure of the Peace
- Exist. However, should he not return the wife of Abraham back to him, God would, surely ,destroy Abimelech and his entire household. () Early next morning, Abimelech
- Was ill. Augustine replied that if he had any power to cure the sick, he would, surely ,have applied it on himself first. The visitor declared that he was told in a
- Of Turkey. However, Anyone Located University opened in the 1990s and this must, surely ,lead to improvements eventually. Nowadays, Anyone is known for its marble (in
- Wiener process W_t is characterized by three facts: #\ W_0 = 0 #\ W_t is almost, surely ,continuous #\ W_t has independent increments with distribution W_t-W_s\sim
- By whatever maker, is not so inviolable as it has hitherto been deemed to be, surely ,it is to the interest of honest persons to know this fact, because the
- A constant, then. Monotonic If X and Y are random variables such that almost, surely , then. Linearity The expected value operator (or expectation operator) E is
- Been for some time. More technically and financially capable organizations were, surely ,able to do the same long before the effort described in the book. Distributed.
- To possess secret knowledge that—with a" small" initial investment—would, surely ,lead to that goal. However, it is important to emphasize that the terms "
- If she touches the fruit she will die. The serpent responds that she will not, surely ,die, rather she and her husband would" be as gods, knowing good and evil,"
- As the categories of all sets, groups,topologies, and so on. These categories, surely ,have some objects that are" special" in a certain way, such as the empty set
- Substantial ego involvement, since the absence of the Nissan name in the U. S., surely ,rankled Nissan executives who had seen Toyota and Honda become household words.
- A much larger role in The World Set Free (1914). This book contains what is, surely ,his biggest prophetic" hit ". Scientists of the day were well aware that the
- Blow to Berg's self-confidence: he effectively withdrew the work, which is, surely ,one of the most extraordinarily innovative and assured first orchestral
- Be a regular user of the Half bakery for some time. * Shirley - Used instead of, surely , as in the 1980s movie Airplane! * custard - will appear in many of the ideas
- Holds for almost all positive integers n" ( formally, asymptotically almost, surely ,) and write: (\formally\nifty n) P (n). For example, the prime number
- Grammarian he was much more than as a Sanskrit scholar,” and yet“ it is, surely ,much that he made the grammar, formerly a maze of Indian subtitle, as simple
- Things seem to be approved by the fashionable, then the common people will, surely ,think them correct ... This only, they say, stands the stress of life: a good
- To Hamlet (only Falstaff is mentioned more, from Shakespeare),the play was, surely ,performed with a frequency that the historical record misses. All theaters were
- An ETC extraterrestrial intelligence concept as one working hypothesis, should, surely , be astonishing. ” This extraterrestrial hypothesis was jokingly suggested in
- To being called an Austrian. Hayek and Miles might consider me an Austrian but, surely ,some others would not. " Republican U. S. congressman Ron Paul is a firm
- A bit of the beauty for herself, thinking that if she did so, Eros would, surely ,love her. Inside was an" in Roman mythology. Adonis Aphrodite was Adonis '
- Following:: After many years during which I saw many things, what I know most, surely ,about morality and the duty of man I owe to sport and learned it in the RUA.
- Disaster, convinced that if this were the best possible world, it should, surely ,be better than it is. In both Candide and Poem SUR LE disaster de Lisbonne ("
- The average (mean) of the results, then as n grows, the average will almost, surely ,converge to the expected value, a fact known as the strong law of large numbers
- Creation, ( so) We (Allah) shall reproduce it; a promise (binding on Us);, surely ,We will bring it about. " The Ahmadi Movement is perhaps the only
- That maybe the Homo species did indeed create and use these tools. It is, surely ,possible, but not solid evidence. Bernard Wood noted that" Paranthropus "
- So-called Lévy characterization that says that the Wiener process is an almost, surely ,continuous martingale with W_0 0 and quadratic variation W_t, W_t. A third
- 15 strongly indicates that such a letter did not yet exist, for Paul would have, surely ,used it as one of his arguments against the legalism confronted in Galatians.
- Revenge for the massacre of his family at the hands of the Abbasid's must, surely ,have been the driving factor in ABD al-Rahman's war plans. However, his war
- And the scene as a depiction of the monk’s descent into sin. Ambrosia says “, surely ,Heaven sent that Serpent to punish ”. Nuns provide yet another representation
- Bloom, wrote:" As a teacher of reality, he practiced his own wisdom, and was, surely ,one of the most exemplary human beings ever to have lived. " According to
- U-boats were suffering high casualties. At that stage in the war, morale was, surely ,declining and this degree of skepticism may have occurred. In support of Was
- To arms like sires of yore, : To guard our native strand;: Britannia then shall, surely ,know, : Though oceans roll between, : Her sons in fair Australia's land: Still
- This level. We cannot build a water-tight theology promising physical healing, surely , for the most 'miracle-ridden' Christian will die in the end, yielding to the
- Is courted by Hamlet. Both Polonius and Laertes warn Ophelia that Hamlet is, surely ,not serious about her. Shortly afterward, Ophelia is alarmed by Hamlet's
- Following the advent of sound films, audiences of all ages embraced what is, surely ,the best loved fantasy film of all time,1939's The Wizard of Oz. Also notable
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice