Examples of the the word, part , in a Sentence Context
The word ( part ), is the 137 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Robert Oppenheimer, whom Rand had interviewed for an earlier project, and his, part ,in the creation of nuclear weapons. To his former student Salt, Stadler
- County. Alabama became part of Spanish West Florida from 1780 to 1810;, part ,of the independent Republic of West Florida for a short time (90 days);
- The February 2007 print issue of Nature Neuroscience, researchers have found a, part ,of the brain that behaves differently for altruistic and selfish people. The
- 46,000 Bahrain from Western Sahara live in refugee camps in the Algerian, part ,of the Sahara desert.,35,000 Chinese migrant workers lived in Algeria. Ethnic
- In in the early 1930s. Meanwhile, however,the French made Algeria an integral, part ,of France. Tens of thousands of settlers mainly from Spain and Italy, with some
- In the region at Old Mobile, in 1702. The area was French from 1702 to 1763;, part ,of British West Florida from 1763 to 1780. Thomas Bassett was the first British
- Temperature is 64 °F (18 °C). Temperatures tend to be warmer in the southern, part ,of the state with its proximity to the Gulf of Mexico, while the northern part s
- Symphonic poem (arranged for the film by Johnny Green),costing $500,000. A, part ,of the symphonic composition is also featured in As Good as It Gets, released
- In William Shakespeare's Troilus and Cressida. Fiction * Achilles plays a, part ,in the novel, The Firebrand by Marion Zimmer Bradley. * In Aaron Allston's
- As the Redeemers took control of the state government from the Republicans, in, part , by suppressing the African American vote. After 1890,a coalition of whites
- And December, along with the spring severe weather season. The northern, part ,of the state — along the Tennessee Valley — is one of the areas in the U. S.
- Principles of liberty and equality for all. The emancipation of slaves was now, part ,of the national war effort. He declared that the deaths of so many braves
- And schools of thought emerged. Although feminist tendencies have always been a, part ,of the anarchist movement in the form of anarcha-feminism, they returned with
- Executive dysfunction hypothesizes that autistic behavior results in, part ,from deficits in working memory, planning,inhibition, and other forms of
- Onto the wound and Telefax was healed. Troilus According to the Cyprian (the, part ,of the Epic Cycle that tells the events of the Trojan War before Achilles '
- And other opponents of the October Revolution) and then the Bolsheviks as, part ,of the Revolutionary Insurrectionary Army of Ukraine led by Nestor Making, who
- S proclamation and he was given another command in November. This decision, in, part , prevented the secession of Kentucky while incurring the violence in the North.
- Elections With the disfranchisement of African Americans, the state became, part ,of the" Solid South ", a one- part y system in which the Democratic Party became
- Acts because they feel good about it ", what they found was that" another, part ,of the brain was also involved, and it was quite sensitive to the difference
- By dipping him in the river Styx. However, he was left vulnerable at the, part ,of the body by which she held him, his heel (see Achilles heel, Achilles '
- Is descended from Achilles and has inherited both his vulnerable heel and, part ,of his invincibility. Poetry * Achilles in the Trench is a famous poem by
- Annually and enjoys a lengthy growing season of up to 300 days in the southern, part ,of the state. Alabama, along with Kansas, has the most reported EF5 tornadoes
- The turn of the 21st century, anarchism grew in popularity and influence as, part ,of the anti-war, anti-capitalist,and anti-globalisation movements. Anarchists
- To us relatively intact. As the influence of the Falstaff grew in the West, in, part , due to Gerard of Cremona's translations and the spread of Averroes, the
- Province of Georgia after 1763. Following the Revolutionary War, it remained a, part ,of the state of Georgia — although heavily disputed. Conflicting claims to the
- Doing something for personal gain and doing it for someone else's gain ". That, part ,of the brain is called the posterior superior temporal cortex (PTC). In the
- Settled near what is now Tombigbee River in Washington County. Alabama became, part ,of Spanish West Florida from 1780 to 1810; part of the independent Republic of
- Is prior to the individual," for the whole must of necessity be prior to the, part ,". He also famously stated that" man is by nature a political animal. "
- His code of death. *Mayor Mascot is the mayor of Rome, Wisconsin,who reveals, part ,of the history of the Twentieth Century Motor Company. *Bill Brent is the chief
- Navigation, if they were not too far away, and would instruct them as to which, part ,of the island they would better anchor their ships ". (quoted in Venusian)
- Of movie companies worked there year-round and, in 1911,Dan began working, part ,time in Hollywood. While still in New York, in 1917 he was the founding
- To each other. Plato argued that there are some universal forms that are not a, part ,of part icular things. For example, it is possible that there is no part icular
- Charles IV of Spain to the Bey of Algiers. Barbary Pirates Algeria was made, part ,of the Ottoman Empire by Hardin Barbarossa and his brother Arum in 1517.
- And charitable donations activated the Mesolithic reward pathway, a primitive, part ,of the brain that usually lights up in response to food and sex. However, when
- Ceremony. Scott described it as a 'meat parade ', saying 'I don't want any, part ,of it. " The third winner, Marlon Brando, refused his award (Best Actor in
- Temperature was at In Salah. Rainfall is fairly abundant along the coastal, part ,of the Tell Atlas, ranging from annually, the amount of precipitation
- And other. It is even said that the very distinction between self and other is, part ,of the root cause of our suffering. In practical terms, however,because of the
- To the enemy, but when wrongly, his men get the grief of war. The poem is in, part ,about the misdirection of anger on the part of leadership. The name Achilles
- With the Royal New Zealand Navy in World War II. It became famous for its, part ,in the Battle of the River Plate, alongside and. In addition to earning the
- In northern cities. They left Alabama in the early 20th century as, part ,of the Great Migration to industrial jobs and better futures in northern
- No Republicans held any of the court seats. This change also began, likely in, part , due to the same perception by voters of Democratic Party efforts to
- He separated the aquatic mammals from fish, and knew that sharks and rays were, part ,of the group he called Solace (selections). Another good example of his
- The instrument of his demise: Project X (Xylophone). The character was, in, part , modeled on J. Robert Oppenheimer, whom Rand had interviewed for an earlier
- That aberrant immune activity during critical periods of neurodevelopmental is, part ,of the mechanism of some forms of ASD. Although some abnormalities in the
- Fragments have been assembled to produce a workable modern play. The first, part ,of the Achilles trilogy, The Myrmidons, focused on the relationship between
- Of Lucy Hanks, and was born in what is now Mineral County, West Virginia, then, part , of Virginia. Lucy moved with her daughter to Kentucky, following her sister
- Increasing from west to east. Precipitation is heaviest in the northern, part ,of eastern Algeria, where it reaches as much as in some years. Farther inland
- War II, Alabama,like many Southern states, suffered economic hardship, in, part , because of continued dependence on agriculture. Despite the growth of major
- Algeria's financial and economic indicators improved during the mid-1990s,in, part ,because of policy reforms supported by the International Monetary Fund and debt
- The grief of war. The poem is in part about the misdirection of anger on the, part ,of leadership. The name Achilles was a common and attested name among the
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice