Examples of the the word, group , in a Sentence Context
The word ( group ), is the 139 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Dwight Macdonald, Allen Ginsberg, Julian Beck and the French Surrealist, group ,led by André Breton which now openly embraced anarchism and collaborated in the
- And Angola. * Vladimir Oral and Olga Moldova (1995), group , Berber with Semitic and Chadic with Egyptian. They split up Cushitic into five
- To blackmail Rear den into giving up Rear den Metal. He is also one of the, group ,of looters who tries to get Rear den to agree to the Steel Unification Plan.
- Efforts to discuss peace began. Confederate Vice President Stephens led a, group ,to meet with Lincoln, Seward,and others at Hampton Roads. Lincoln refused to
- In 1951 Rand moved from Los Angeles to New York City, where she gathered a, group ,of these admirers around her. This group (jokingly designated" The Collective
- To be achieved through violent revolution, first starting with a small cohesive, group ,through acts of violence, or " propaganda by the deed ", which would inspire
- Alliance for the Preservation of American Ideals, a Hollywood anti-Communist, group , and wrote articles on the group 's behalf. She also joined the anti-Communist
- Were opened to women, including Jews, allowing Rand to be in the first, group ,of women to enroll at Petrograd State University, where she studied in the
- From a temnospondyl-like ancestor, and even that caecilians are the sister, group ,of the advanced reptiliomorph amphibians, and thus of amnions. Authorities also
- From the university shortly before graduating. However, after complaints from a, group ,of visiting foreign scientists, many of the purged students were allowed to
- Classification Labyrinthodontia has been discarded as it is a paraplegic, group ,without unique defining features apart from shared primitive characteristics.
- Relationship with the Catholic Church, offering some special privileges to that, group , The Muslim community is primarily made up of North African immigrants. Other
- But many lineages were wiped out during the Permian–Triassic extinction. One, group , the metoposaurs, remained important predators during the Triassic, but as the
- In 2006 to pay off its full $8 billion (£4.3 billion) debt to the Paris Club, group ,of rich creditor nations before schedule. This would reduce the Algerian
- October to incorporate the change into its draft standard. The X3.2.4 task, group ,voted its approval for the change to ASCII at its May 1963 meeting. Locating
- In one or more membranes. Algae constitute a paraplegic and polyphyletic, group , Diatoms are also examples of algae. Algae are found in the fossil record
- Wrestling match to which he was challenged by the renowned leader of a, group ,of ruffians," the Clary's Grove boys ". Some in his family, and in the
- Anthropologists, he engaged in extensive participant observation with a given, group ,of people, learnt their language and studied their primary texts, and presented
- Simple or compound. Simple comparisons compare one group mean with one other, group ,mean. Compound comparisons typically compare two sets of group s means where one
- Provide a reliable estimate of the total number of species ...." Regional and, group ,estimates have been made as well: 5000—5500 species of Red Algae worldwide,"
- Leadership of anarcho-communist Ricardo Flores Wagon. In Paris, the Daily Trudy, group ,of Russian anarchist exiles, which included Nestor Making, concluded that
- And Cartesian in Nostratic outside Eurasiatic. An even larger Korean, group ,would contain Nostratic as well as Done–Caucasian and Austria. * As of 2011
- Starboard and Lena Headed * Aberdeen Asset Management, an investment management, group ,* Aberdeen Station (TransL ink),Strain station on the Canada Line in
- Serving in the French Army). In the days preceding the bloody conflict,a, group ,of Algerian Rebels opened fire on a marketplace in Oran killing numerous
- Of American Ideals, a Hollywood anti-Communist group , and wrote articles on the, group ,'s behalf. She also joined the anti-Communist American Writers Association. A
- Planned, can be either simple or compound. Simple comparisons compare one, group ,mean with one other group mean. Compound comparisons typically compare two sets
- As a class are defined as all tetrapods with a larval stage, while the, group ,that includes the common ancestors of all living amphibians (frogs
- Were Black Belt counties, where African Americans are the majority racial, group , The state's two U. S. senators are Jefferson B. Sessions III and Richard C.
- Data. Post hoc tests such as Tukey's range test most commonly compare every, group ,mean with every other group mean and typically incorporate some method of
- The writ of habeas corpus. John Ferryman, a leader in the secessionist, group ,in Maryland, petitioned Chief Justice Roger Taney to issue a writ of areas
- The aquatic mammals from fish, and knew that sharks and rays were part of the, group ,he called Solace (selections). Another good example of his methods comes
- Anthropological tradition. Mass belonged to Durkheim's Anne Sociologize, group , While Durkheim and others examined the state of modern societies, Mauss and
- Before extracting the information Ferris wants from Salt. Ferris represents the, group ,which uses brute force on the heroes to achieve the ends of the looters. Dr.
- New York party leaders invited Lincoln to give a speech at Cooper Union to a, group ,of powerful Republicans. Lincoln argued that the Founding Fathers had little
- And his wife Barbara, and Barbara's cousin Leonard Payoff. At first the, group ,was an informal gathering of friends who met with Rand on weekends at her
- Divided into loose, filose, and meticulous amoebae. There is also a strange, group ,of giant marine asteroids, the xenophyophores, that do not fall into any of
- Of Amnesty International, and Tatar Devout, murdered by an Islamist, group ,in 1993 for his secularist views. In philosophy and the humanities, Jacques
- Without progress ". In the spring of 1863,Lincoln was optimistic about a, group ,of upcoming battle plans, to the point of thinking the end of the war could be
- As Tukey's range test most commonly compare every group mean with every other, group ,mean and typically incorporate some method of controlling for Type I errors.
- Pediments and friezes of the temples, the artists had a problem to fit a, group ,of figures into an isosceles triangle with acute angles at the base. The
- Later X3L2) subcommittee, and later by that subcommittee's X3.2.4 working, group , The ASA became the United States of America Standards Institute or USA SI and
- And of genetic differences in its transport. Others have pointed to a role for, group ,I metabolomic glutamate receptors (glue) in the pathogenesis of one type of
- Subclass Labyrinthodontia † (diverse Paleozoic and early Mesozoic, group ,) * Subclass Lepospondyli † (small Paleozoic group , sometimes included in the
- Become partisans of economic terrorism and illegal ‘ was the most famous, group ,to embrace illegalism. However, as soon as 1887,important figures in the
- To New York City, where she gathered a group of these admirers around her. This, group ,(jokingly designated" The Collective" ) included future Federal Reserve
- Algae (or; singular alga, Latin for" seaweed" ) are a large and diverse, group ,of simple, typically autotrophic organisms, ranging from unicellular to
- A development aid agency * Australian Digital Alliance, a copyright advocacy, group ,Air travel * Airline Deregulation Act, a 1978 US bill removing governmental
- Systems. Individualist anarchism is not a single philosophy but refers to a, group ,of individualistic philosophies that sometimes are in conflict. In 1793
- As a separate function from society. The leader is only a spokesperson for the, group ,when it has to deal with other group s (" international relations" ) but has
- And early Mesozoic group ) * Subclass Lepospondyli † (small Paleozoic, group , sometimes included in the Labyrinthodontia, which may actually be more closely
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice