Examples of the the word, intelligence , in a Sentence Context
The word ( intelligence ), is the 1378 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Such as the widely available Roomba with open interface. Philosophy Artificial, intelligence , by claiming to be able to recreate the capabilities of the human mind, is both
- Crowley's mission might have been to gather information about the German, intelligence ,network, the Irish independent activists and produce aberrant propaganda
- Even of metaphysical realities such as God and the soul, because human, intelligence , they assert, has a non-material, spiritual element. They affirm that“ not
- And look fair and square at the world," with a" fearless attitude and a free, intelligence , " In 1939,Russell gave a lecture on The existence and nature of God, in which
- Issues through the use of game theory, Red Teaming, and war gaming. Signals, intelligence ,applies cryptanalysis and frequency analysis to break codes and ciphers.
- Remained unanswered are these: should artificial intelligence simulate natural, intelligence ,by studying psychology or neurology? Or is human biology as irrelevant to AI
- That anything can get done with enough muscle power. He sees no role for, intelligence ,in human achievement. He relies on Deign and Ellis Wyatt to run things, and
- And the Economy of the Future, and others argue that specialized artificial, intelligence ,applications, robotics and other forms of automation will ultimately result in
- Teacher at Alexandria, Herophilus of Chalcedony, corrected Aristotle, placing, intelligence , in the brain, and connected the nervous system to motion and sensation.
- General Commander, and the 2nd in command; * The chiefs and directors of the, intelligence ,and security organs. The President is also provided a variety of powers, like
- Then 300 scientific papers along with over 150 non-scientific works. His great, intelligence ,and originality have made the word" Einstein" synonymous with genius.
- Thesis) and philosophy of mind (especially arguments around artificial, intelligence ,). For more, see Algorithm characterizations. An annual plant is a plant that
- 20th century. Other audio samples Notes Artificial, intelligence ,(AI) is the intelligence of machines and the branch of computer science that
- To build such a machine. The general problem of simulating (or creating), intelligence , has been broken down into a number of specific sub-problems. These consist of
- And Imperial Japan). Many served in the armed forces, while others worked in, intelligence ,(for example, Office of Strategic Services and the Office of War Information)
- The greatest and purest force; a male child of perfect innocence and high, intelligence ,is the most satisfactory. " Author Robert Anton Wilson, in his 1977 The Final
- The National Directorate of Security (NDS) is the nation's domestic, intelligence ,agency, which operates similar to that of the United States Department of
- As human brains by the year 2029. He also predicts that by 2045 artificial, intelligence ,will reach a point where it is able to improve itself at a rate that far
- There are a number of competitions and prizes to promote research in artificial, intelligence , The main areas promoted are: general machine intelligence , conversational
- After recent border skirmishes and when Afghan officials alleged that Pakistani, intelligence ,agencies are involved in terrorist attacks inside Afghanistan. Despite these
- Link analysis, and brainstorming to sort through problems they face. Military, intelligence ,may explore issues through the use of game theory, Red Teaming, and war gaming.
- Thoroughly human-like robots – such as the creation of strong artificial, intelligence ,– are assumed to have been solved. Fictional androids are generally depicted as
- Assassinations and ambushes. Some Afghan groups (including the former, intelligence ,chief Mullah Sale and opposition leader Dr. Abdullah) believe that
- Cryptanalysis and frequency analysis to break codes and ciphers. Business, intelligence ,applies theories of competitive intelligence analysis and competitor analysis
- Standing questions that have remained unanswered are these: should artificial, intelligence ,simulate natural intelligence by studying psychology or neurology? Or is human
- Of Technology in engineering. During the First World War Korzybski served as an, intelligence ,officer in the Russian Army. After being wounded in a leg and suffering other
- Be? Is there an essential difference between human intelligence and artificial, intelligence , Can a machine have a mind and consciousness? A few of the most influential
- Longer consider already-solved computing science problems like OCR" artificial, intelligence ," today. Low-cost entertaining chess-playing software is commonly available for
- Break codes and ciphers. Business intelligence applies theories of competitive, intelligence ,analysis and competitor analysis to resolve questions in the marketplace. Law
- As Rodney Brooks pointed out many years ago, it is not just the artificial, intelligence ,software that defines the AI features of the platform, but rather the actual
- Jennings, by a significant margin. The leading-edge definition of artificial, intelligence ,research is changing over time. One pragmatic definition is:" AI research is
- Based on an Arthur–Merlin protocol * Automated Mathematician, an artificial, intelligence ,program * Against Me!, a punk band sometimes referred to as AM. In engineering
- Winged Bull. During World War II, future 007 author Ian Flemings (then a Navy, intelligence ,officer) along with other colleagues proposed a disinformation plot in which
- In particular, an agreement was reached over the construction of the factory of, intelligence ,and combat drones in Azerbaijan. The Israeli defense company Delta Systems Ltd
- Of the author's works. In 2005,the PKD android won a first place artificial, intelligence ,award from AAA. United Kingdom In 2001,Steve Grand OBE, creator of the
- Competitor analysis to resolve questions in the marketplace. Law enforcement, intelligence ,applies a number of theories in crime analysis. Linguistics began
- In artificial intelligence . The main areas promoted are: general machine, intelligence , conversational behavior, data-mining,driverless cars, robot soccer and games.
- And slaughter —" the raw force of war ". Athena's wisdom includes the cunning, intelligence ,(Métis) of such figures as Odysseus. Not only was this version of Athena the
- At Bukhara. In Sina's independent thought was served by an extraordinary, intelligence ,and memory, which allowed him to overtake his teachers at the age of fourteen.
- To 70 %, a wide variation illustrating the difficulty of assessing autistic, intelligence , For ASD other than autism, the association with mental retardation is much
- Miss Marple is able to solve difficult crimes not only because of her shrewd, intelligence , but because St. Mary Mead, over her lifetime, has given her seemingly infinite
- At different factors incorporated within the design. Intelligence The field of, intelligence ,employs analysts to break down and understand a wide array of questions.
- And the science-fiction series Dune. Edward Fred kin argues that" artificial, intelligence ,is the next stage in evolution," an idea first proposed by Samuel Butler's "
- Attempts to accuse anthropologists of complicity with the CIA and government, intelligence ,activities during the Vietnam War years have turned up surprisingly little (
- How intelligent machines can be? Is there an essential difference between human, intelligence ,and artificial intelligence ? Can a machine have a mind and consciousness? A few
- Security among the major world powers with materials measurement and signature, intelligence ,(MAS INT) capabilities. Isotopes Chemists can use isotopes to assist analysts
- Many futurists believe that artificial, intelligence ,will ultimately transcend the limits of progress. Ray Surreal has used Moore
- A dead man planted with false invasion plans and dressed as a British military, intelligence ,officer. *1947 – In Nevada, the Boulder Dam is renamed Hoover Dam a second time
- Notes Artificial intelligence (AI) is the, intelligence ,of machines and the branch of computer science that aims to create it. AI
- To genes in sperm. Crowley added in a footnote to the text on sacrifice," the, intelligence ,and innocence of that male child are the perfect understanding of the Magician
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice