Examples of the the word, band , in a Sentence Context
The word ( band ), is the 1392 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Bisschen Horrorschau or" A Bit of Horror show. " * French punk rock, band ,Barrier Noir used one of Burgess' main themes in their song" Porches "
- To that of Alex's, and had an album titled Smart Alex. * Argentinian punk rock, band ,Los Viol adores wrote the song" 1,2,Ultraviolet" inspired by the story. *
- Orange * Synth pop band Heaven 17 takes their name from the fictitious pop, band ,The Heaven Seventeen mentioned in A Clockwork Orange. * British band Blur's
- EIN planes kitchen Horrorschau. The track Hear commit Alex became one of the, band ,'s signature songs. In February 1990,another musical version was produced at
- Rampage" off of their latest album Long Live the Kings. * American punk rock, band ,Rancid wrote a song called" Clockwork Orange. " It was on the album B Sides
- album's production amounted to simply paying for the studio time. After the, band ,'s first album, Warhol and band leader Lou Reed started to disagree more about
- Some members of the Marquess of Aberdeen and Temary house * Aberdeen City (, band ,), Boston based indie/alternative rock band . * Aberdeen (film),a film (2000
- Christian music singer/songwriter Lincoln Brewster, metal/post hardcore, band ,36 Crazy fists and the groups Pamela and Portugal. The Man. There are many
- Pop band ; Albums *Animal, a 2009 album by the London-based electronic, band ,autocrat *Animal (Keisha album),a 2010 album by American pop singer Kenya
- Clockwork Orange. " It was on the album B Sides and C Sides. * Czech street punk, band ,Proti Menu have three songs about Clockwork Orange - 655321,Arvada Nov/Bloody
- And Temary house * Aberdeen City ( band ),Boston based indie/alternative rock, band , * Aberdeen (film),a film (2000) directed by Hans Better Poland, starring
- Predator franchises Music * The Aliens (Australian band ),a 1970s new wave, band ,from Australia *" Alien ", song by Tokyo Hotel from the album Humanoid * "
- Unhappy with the decision to a band on that score, he heavily criticized the, band ,'s experimental mix of hip hop, liturgical and gothic music. Life Hand of The
- Completed the year before. Warhol strongly influenced the New Wave/punk rock, band ,Demo, as well as David Bowie. Bowie recorded a song called" Andy Warhol" for
- Allusions to the novel. He also used to go by the name of" Alex. " * Nu Metal, band ,Slipknot's Chris Fern and deceased Paul Gray's masks refer to the masks in
- Inhibit her musical talent or day-to-day life. Aztlan Underground is a fusion, band ,from Los Angeles. Since early 1989,Aztlan Underground has played Rap core.
- Paul Gray's masks refer to the masks in the movie. * Progressive Metal, band ,Star One's song Victim of the Modern Age is about A Clockwork Orange *
- Wrote the song" 1,2,Ultraviolet" inspired by the story. * German punk rock, band ,Die Token Chosen wrote an album based on A Clockwork Orange, titled EIN planes
- And band leader Lou Reed started to disagree more about the direction the, band ,should take, and their artistic friendship ended. In 1989,after Warhol's
- In Napa Valley Entertainment * Atlas (album),an album by Mexican electroscope, band ,Kinky * Atlas ( band ),a rock band from Christchurch, New Zealand *" Atlas "
- Caucus * Joe Strummed, lead singer, guitarist and lyricist of the English, band ,The Clash Religious figures * Heidi Betas Veil, Islamic mystic, humanist and
- Based on the Alien and Predator franchises Music * The Aliens (Australian, band ,), a 1970s new wave band from Australia *" Alien ", song by Tokyo Hotel from
- One's song Victim of the Modern Age is about A Clockwork Orange * Synth pop, band ,Heaven 17 takes their name from the fictitious pop band The Heaven Seventeen
- First and center are three St Andrew's crosses, aligned in a vertical, band ,on the city's shield (although Amsterdam's patron saint was Saint Nicholas)
- Album),an album by Mexican electroscope band Kinky * Atlas ( band ),a rock, band ,from Christchurch, New Zealand *" Atlas ", a single from the album Mirrored by
- Wrecked in 1809 *The Argument, the sixth studio album from the post-hardcore, band ,FUGAZI *The Argument Sketch, a sketch from Monty Python's Flying Circus *A
- In its musical compositions. This unique sound is the backdrop for the, band ,'s message of dignity for indigenous people, all of humanity, and Earth. Aztlan
- With Pat Hackett. ) He adopted the young painter Jean-Michel Bassist, and the, band ,The Velvet Underground, presenting them to the public as his latest interest
- As the band 's manager, introducing them to Nico (who would perform with the, band ,at Warhol's request). In 1966, he" produced" their first album The Velvet
- Fictional characters *Animal (Muppet),a drummer character in The Muppet Show, band , Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem *Animal, nickname of a regular character in
- S name; in Latin, the expression Alex means" without law. " * Hardcore punk, band ,Lower Class Brats wrote a song called" Ultra-violence" inspired by the story.
- And was featured in the independent films Algun Did and Frontierlandia. The, band ,has been mentioned or featured in various newspapers and magazines: the
- A song called" Ultra-violence" inspired by the story. * British punk rock, band ,The Addicts wore outfits similar to that of Alex's, and had an album titled
- That the new iPhone had reception issues. This is due to the stainless steel, band ,around the edge of the device, which also serves as the phones cellular signal
- Their third album and released it exclusively digital on August 29, 2009. The, band ,is set to begin writing a new record this year. Aztlan Underground were
- Zealand band Shi had wrote a song called" Pacifier," in the music video the, band ,portrays various scenes from the film. * Baby Monster wrote a song called "
- In London between 5th September and 1st October 2011. Music * The New York punk, band ,The Ram ones wrote the instrumental song" Durango 95' " which was based on the
- Most notable current version of" America the Beautiful" is the setting for, band ,and symphonic orchestra by the late arranger/conductor/composer Carmen Dragon.
- Of Bette Davis claims that she named the Oscar after her first hus band , band ,leader Harmon Oscar Nelson; one of the earliest mentions in print of the term
- To simply paying for the studio time. After the band 's first album, Warhol and, band ,leader Lou Reed started to disagree more about the direction the band should
- Multimedia performance art show. Warhol, with Paul Morrissey, acted as the, band ,'s manager, introducing them to Nico (who would perform with the band at
- With Rob Schneider Music; Bands *Animal Collective, a New York psychedelic pop, band ,; Albums *Animal, a 2009 album by the London-based electronic band autocrat
- Video, Zombie portrays Alex in various scenes from the 1971 film. * New Zealand, band ,Shi had wrote a song called" Pacifier," in the music video the band portrays
- Atlas (album),an album by Mexican electroscope band Kinky * Atlas (, band ,), a rock band from Christchurch, New Zealand *" Atlas ", a single from the
- Pop band s The Heaven Seventeen mentioned in A Clockwork Orange. * British, band ,Blur's music video The Universal is based on" A Clockwork Orange" * In the
- Argentina) and recorded a collection of their hit songs in Spanish. During the, band ,'s active years, Fältskog and Slaves were a married couple, as were Gangsta
- Theatre of Bad Goldberg featured a musical score by the German punk rock, band ,Die Token Chosen which, combined with orchestral clips of Beethoven's Ninth
- Directed or produced by Andy Warhol. Music In the mid 1960s,Warhol adopted the, band ,the Velvet Underground, making them a crucial element of the Exploding Plastic
- Aztlan Underground have performed include Canada, Australia,and Venezuela. The, band ,completed their third album and released it exclusively digital on August 29
- Internet-enabled smartphone and iPod. The original iPhone combined a 2.5G quad, band ,GSM and EDGE cellular phone with features found in hand held devices, running
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice