Examples of the the word, execute , in a Sentence Context
The word ( execute ), is the 2728 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- The computer. Gates was fascinated by the machine and how it would always, execute ,software code perfectly. When he reflected back on that moment, he said,"
- Can release the inhibition, so that the action-generating systems are able to, execute ,their actions. Rewards and punishments exert their most important neural
- Receive 99 % of an opponent's attack and stare death in the face" in order to, execute ,techniques without hesitation. As a martial art concerned not only with
- Regulations)," adjudicate" ( through administrative hearings),and to ", execute ," administrative goals (through agency enforcement personnel). Because the
- To make" exact replicas of themselves," and leaves with Jim and Congo to, execute ,a plan that will slow the villains" to a crawl. " The three construct a
- Mordechai but all the Jews in the empire. He obtains Chasers' permission to, execute ,this plan, against payment of ten thousand talents of silver, and he casts lots
- The memory of a program, but with executable space protection, any attempt to, execute ,that code will cause an exception. Some CPUs support a feature called NO (" No
- More modern APL compilers, this product produced machine code which would, execute ,only in the interpreter environment, it was not possible to eliminate the
- Memory safety. Buffer overflows can be triggered by inputs that are designed to, execute ,code, or alter the way the program operates. This may result in erratic program
- The imperialist democracy acted with extreme brutality, as in the decision to, execute ,the entire male population of Melts and sell off its woman and children simply
- Implemented instructions were encountered, so that programs using them could, execute ,without modification on the newer machines. In more recent computers such
- Algorithm into a language that the simulator/computer/computer can effectively, execute , Stone gives an example of this: when computing the roots of a quadratic
- The Governor General in Council may appoint an administrator to, execute ,the duties of the office. In practice, this is usually the Chief Justice of
- Steps 4,5 and 6 are trickier to evaluate. The outer loop test in step 4 will, execute ,(n + 1) times (note that an extra step is required to terminate the for loop
- To determine the amount of resources (such as time and storage) necessary to, execute ,it. Most algorithms are designed to work with inputs of arbitrary length.
- Language for Euclid's algorithm Only a few instruction types are required to, execute ,Euclid's algorithm—some logical tests (conditional GOT),unconditional GOT
- Or raise an exception when C or C++ would overwrite data and continue to, execute ,further instructions until erroneous results are obtained which might or might
- A type of binary file that contains machine code for the computer to, execute ,* Binary code, the digital representation of text and data Science * Binary
- And obedience was seen as a path to that perfection. It was sacred duty to, execute ,the abbot's orders, and even to act without his orders was sometimes
- Foot of the hill, Richard sent a message to Stanley, threatening to, execute ,his son, Strange,if Stanley did not join the attack on Henry immediately.
- Of N. W. Layer & Son was founded. Layer and Son offered to plan, create,and, execute ,complete advertising campaigns for its customers. By 1900 the advertising
- Side of the face. This style is used by fighters who like to counterpunch. To, execute ,this guard a fighter must be very athletic and experienced. This style is so
- Need to be cleaned up in some way. Some features of the language, such as the, execute ,function (an expression evaluator) and the various reflection and
- Or VCR. The original 68000 CPU can be directly replaced with a 68010,which can, execute ,instructions slightly faster than the 68000 but also introduces a small degree
- Element, consisting of one or more weapon systems, capable of being employed to, execute ,a fire assigned by a tactical fire controller. Generally it is a battery, but
- And therefore possessing the legal dignity, they were competent to receive and, execute ,papal commands. Benedict XIV (Coast. 3," Maximo" ) granted prelates of the
- Way to get electrical power for the guidance computer or oxygen needed to, execute ,a burn with the engine. *It was feared the engine might have been damaged when
- Trump, taken in South's hand. The trumps now accounted for, South can now, execute ,the finesse, perhaps trapping the king as planned. South enters the dummy (i.
- Computer that did not yet exist. In 1952,lacking a computer powerful enough to, execute ,the program, Turing played a game in which he simulated the computer, taking
- Was his first major achievement in algebraic geometry. He went on to plan and, execute ,a major foundational program for rebuilding the foundations of algebraic
- Joining the battle. The earl would have had to either go through his allies or, execute ,a wide flanking move—near impossible to perform given the standard of drill at
- Example, the subprogram in Euclid's algorithm to compute the remainder would, execute ,much faster if the programmer had a" modulus" ( division) instruction
- Program to read a bootstrap program from an input unit. The computer would then, execute ,the bootstrap program, which caused it to read more program instructions. It
- Nature, it was a simple matter to type in the code from the magazine and, execute ,the program. Different magazines were published featuring programs for specific
- From the same object-oriented source code. Realistic compiled programs may, execute ,natively on these platforms as services, consoles or windowed applications.
- E4 as the JMP esp instruction, and will then jump to the top of the stack and, execute ,the attacker's code. When this technique is possible the severity of the
- To be hit, so a fighter must be athletic and well conditioned to effectively, execute ,this style. To beat this style fighters like to jab their opponent's shoulder
- Of killing another Muslim," but made" it is a religious obligation to, execute ," these self-professed Muslims. These alleged apostates included leaders of
- Seen in professional boxing as it requires a great disparity in skill level to, execute , Technically speaking it has been said that there is no such thing as a check
- Application distinguishes its applets through several features: * Applets, execute ,only on the" client" platform environment of a system, as contrasted from "
- Cryptographic algorithms that must always take strictly the same time to, execute , preventing timing attacks. * complete control over the environment is required
- Algorithms are usually discussed with the assumption that computers, execute ,one instruction of an algorithm at a time. Those computers are sometimes called
- His out-of-positioned opponent. The shoulder lean is used in this stance. To, execute ,the shoulder lean a fighter rotates and ducks when his opponent's punch is
- Though fretless banjos are still manufactured and played by those wishing to, execute ,glissando or otherwise achieve the sound and feeling of early playing styles.
- Head hitting the rubber stop block at the end of the rail – and read and, execute ,code from sector 0. The code contained in there would then pull in the rest of
- As described below, executable space protection makes it far more difficult to, execute ,such attacks. Address space layout randomization Address space layout
- Stand-alone binary executable of compact size is required,i.e. one that must, execute ,without recourse to the run-time components or libraries associated with a
- I 7 print" Done! " A given computer will take a discrete amount of time to, execute ,each of the instructions involved with carrying out this algorithm. The
- And low risk. At some moment a price difference exists, and the problem is to, execute ,two or three balancing transactions while the difference persists (that is
- Learning algorithm is used to maximize future expected reward by learning to, execute ,action sequences that cause additional interesting input data with yet unknown
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice