Examples of the the word, care , in a Sentence Context
The word ( care ), is the 276 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Like milk, eggs,or wool) on a continual basis, but also to the breeding and, care ,of species for work and companionship. Livestock production systems can be
- Per-capita in Canada. Every hour more than $1.5 million is spent on health, care ,in the province. A highly educated population and burgeoning economy have made
- Remote guided ultrasound will have application on Earth in emergency and rural, care ,situations, where access to a trained physician is often rare. Insignia In
- Provides for all citizens and residents through a publicly funded health, care ,system. Alberta became Canada's second province (after Saskatchewan) to
- Some things may be certain, they have little to do with Dasein's sense of, care ,and existential anxiety, e. g., in the face of death. In calling his work Being
- Highest soul" ). Because all living beings possess a soul, great, care , and awareness is essential in one's actions. Jainism emphasizes the equality
- 36 % of all government spending),making it the best funded health, care ,system per-capita in Canada. Every hour more than $1.5 million is spent on
- Influence the construction of the roof supports, creating an extra need for, care ,in choosing the right materials. The builders can make an adobe chimney by
- Women. Health education, access to family planning, and improvements in health, care ,during and after abortion have been proposed to address this phenomenon.
- Before the Spur Revolution in 1978,the nation had an improving health, care ,system. In Sing Hospital and Ali Bad Hospital in Kabul were two of the
- Hospital for inadequate care , saying that the arrhythmia was caused by improper, care ,and water intoxication. Warhol's body was taken back to Pittsburgh by his
- National Railway companies operate railway freight across the province. Health, care ,As with all Canadian provinces, Alberta provides for all citizens and residents
- Health insurance. After childhood, key treatment issues include residential, care , job training and placement, sexuality,social skills, and estate planning.
- Has also becoming a popular destination for religious, spa,and health, care ,tourism. The Government of Azerbaijan has set the development of Azerbaijan as
- William Preston. He resigned his commission in 1834 to return to Kentucky to, care ,for his dying wife, who succumbed two years later to tuberculosis. Texas Army
- While maintaining a Canadian style quality of life, offering universal health, care ,benefits. The study found that GDP per capita in the corridor was 10 % above
- Is the safest method of surgical abortion, and can be performed in a primary, care ,office, abortion clinic, or hospital. Complications are rare and can include
- With defense of crime (arrogated to Marx) in which he argues that crime takes, care ,of the superfluous population ". Rhetoric Charles K. Smith argues that Swift’s
- He recounts a tale of Boxer's death in the hands of the best medical, care , Shortly after Boxer's death, it is revealed that the pigs have purchased more
- I could say to that. It was all too true. So I decided I just wasn't going to, care , because those were all the things that I didn't want to change anyway, that I
- Typhoid fever, cholera and dysentery. The poor generally receive health, care ,free of charge. * - http://lcweb2.loc.gov/frd/cs/profiles/Algeria.pdf Algeria
- To enter hospitals and see doctors. His family sued the hospital for inadequate, care , saying that the arrhythmia was caused by improper care and water intoxication.
- The belief is that such a practice promotes our own happiness:" The more we, care ,for the happiness of others, the greater our own sense of well-being becomes "
- Traumatic abortion experience hardened her resolve to provide compassionate, care ,to women who decide to have an abortion. As Auckland crisscrosses the West to
- Of childhood ASD have deeply affected how we view ASD, and many primary, care ,physicians and medical specialists still express some beliefs consistent with
- Basic as pictures on a board that they are used to request food, drink,or other, care ,; or they can be advanced speech generating devices, based on speech synthesis
- Circumcised and had their heads shaved. Mothers were responsible for taking, care ,of the children, while the father provided the family's income. Music and
- 2003 estimate),with about 10 % medical care ,30 % extra education and other, care , and 60 % lost economic productivity. Publicly supported programs are often
- Rely on presenting scenes directly to the eye for their own visible sake. They, care ,for the schematic arrangements of bodies in space, but only as parts in a larger
- React with water ever more violently and thus should all be handled with great, care , Of note is the toxicity of cesium because it replaces potassium. Also
- 10 % of adults. Economy The state has invested in aerospace, education,health, care , and banking, and various heavy industries, including automobile manufacturing
- Less so via the decline in labor unions and other factors. Angles Particular, care ,must be taken when using cyclic data such as phases or angles. Naively taking
- Provide help for the poor in the form of crop seeds, farm animals, medical, care , and education. Health A 2007 survey concluded that low and deficient niacin
- Program in 1950,a precursor to the modern medi care system. Alberta's health, care ,budget is currently $13.2 billion during the 2008–2009 fiscal year (
- a million Edmonton Clinic, which will provide a similar research, education,and, care ,environment as the Mayo Clinic in the United States. Health Care in Alberta is
- American Civil War ironclad USS Monitor. In 1859,the factory was left to the, care ,of the second son, Ludvig Nobel (1831–1888),who greatly improved the
- In Sing Hospital and Ali Bad Hospital in Kabul were two of the leading health, care ,institutions at the time. Health care was limited to urban areas only and was
- Yield high-quality scientific data if the measurements are performed with due, care , A relatively recent role for amateur astronomers is searching for overlooked
- Sends for a van to take Boxer to the veterinarian, explaining that better, care ,can be given there. Benjamin the donkey, who " could read as well as any pig "
- With the Stars, Big Brother Albania and Albanians Got Talent. Health, care ,has been in a steep decline after the collapse of socialism in the country, but
- By 2015 ". Given Algeria's young population, policy favors preventive health, care ,and clinics over hospitals. In keeping with this policy, the government
- Level of support and very limited autonomy, and 12 % needed high-level hospital, care , A 2005 Swedish study of 78 adults that did not exclude low IQ found worse
- In dollars, inflation-adjusted from 2003 estimate),with about 10 % medical, care , 30 % extra education and other care , and 60 % lost economic productivity.
- Require full private health insurance. There are also 12 primary health, care ,centers in various locations around the Principality. Bus services cover all
- And certification programs that ensure they apply agricultural practices with, care ,and only when required. Sustainability Technological advancements help provide
- Locations in fact had them. In ancient Greek religion, places were under the, care ,of female divinities, parallel to guardian angels. The poets detailed their
- Name "/IN"> peacetime"/> In the South, many men deserted temporarily to take, care ,of their families, name "/IN"> teaching history"/> then returned to their units.
- A related study found that ASD is associated with higher probability that child, care ,problems will greatly affect parental employment. US states increasingly
- To explosive activities, a more organized and less casual lifestyle, greater, care , and precision in descriptions, a lower sensitivity to emotional and unpleasant
- In Kabul were two of the leading health care institutions at the time. Health, care ,was limited to urban areas only and was eventually destroyed during the civil
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice