Examples of the the word, article , in a Sentence Context
The word ( article ), is the 282 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Twentieth century with the advent of postmodernism. Clement Greenberg's 1960, article ," Modernist Painting" defines modern art as" the use of characteristic
- Polish-American mathematician Jan Mycielski relates this anecdote in a 2006, article , in the Notices of the AMS. " The axiom gets its name not because mathematicians
- Awards and honors, including the Nobel Prize in Physics. Please see main, article , Publications: The following publications by Albert Einstein are referenced in
- Children by Swift's rival Daniel Defoe. Economic themes Robert Phiddian's, article ," Have you eaten yet? The Reader in A Modest Proposal" focuses on two aspects
- Origin of Alabama could be discerned, sources disagree on its meaning. An 1842, article , in the Jacksonville Republican originated the idea that the meaning was" Here
- Or emotional exchange took place, as had been alleged in a French magazine, article , The following morning, Speer left the Führerbunker, with Hitler curtly bidding
- May have been much more varied and numerous than just the two mentioned in this, article , European and African diseases, malnutrition and slavery eventually killed most
- Often called autistic disorder, childhood autism, or infantile autism. In this, article , autism refers to the classic autistic disorder; in clinical practice, though
- Axioms. " — A. K. Dewey: This quote comes from the famous April Fools' Day, article ,in the computer recreations column of the Scientific American, April 1989.
- Of Alexander's death; malaria or typhoid fever are obvious candidates. A 1998, article , in the New England Journal of Medicine attributed his death to typhoid fever
- Or libertarian members of the United States Republican Party. A 1987, article , in The New York Times referred to her as the Reagan administration's "
- Systems such as the APG III system (which is used throughout this, article ,). The order takes its name from the family Asparagaceae and is placed in the
- Mulligan's birth name was Michael, but he had it legally changed after a news, article ,called him" Midas" in a derogatory fashion, which Mulligan took as a
- Some words do underlying begin with a vowel, such as the definite, article ,all- or words such as" he bought "," meeting ". When actually pronounced, one
- The following publications by Albert Einstein are referenced in this, article , A more complete list of his publications may be found at List of scientific
- Accelerated ones) should appear more satisfactory. So in 1908 he published an, article ,on acceleration under special relativity. In that article , he argued that free
- Of instructions. The flowchart of" Elegant" can be found at the top of this, article , In the (unstructured) Basic language the steps are numbered, and the
- Histories. Sir Ronald Fisher proposed a formal analysis of variance in a 1918, article , The Correlation Between Relatives on the Supposition of Mendelian Inheritance.
- More convincing" In Inside the Third Reich, published before the Golden, article , Speer recalled that in the evening after the conference, many Nazi officials
- Since separate article s deal with every major battle and many minor ones, this, article , only gives the broadest outline. For more information see List of American
- Dilation. In 1911,Einstein published another article expanding on the 1907, article , in which additional effects such as the deflection of light by massive bodies
- Superconductivity, gravitational waves, and other research. Please see the main, article ,for details. Collaboration with other scientists In addition to long time
- And appraisal of other provincial governance institutions. According to, article ,140 of the constitution and the presidential decree on electoral law, mayors of
- Etymology The term Allah is derived from a contraction of the Arabic definite, article ,all-" the" and" deity, god " to meaning" the sole deity, God " (, ho thees
- Nouns in" construct state" and all nouns which are prefixed by the definite, article ,/all-/. Indefinite singular nouns (other than those that end in long ā) add a
- 2). JPG|Calendula waterfalls of the Local river in Melange,2009 This, article ,is about the demographic features of the population of Angola, including
- On matters often unrelated to theoretical physics or mathematics. (see main, article ,) Einstein's views on religious belief have been collected from interviews and
- Pose then, and must have heard Himmler's speech. In response to Goldhagen's, article , Speer had alleged that in writing Inside the Third Reich, he erred in
- Himmler's speech. In 1971,American historian Erich Golden published an, article ,arguing that Speer was present for Himmler's speech. According to Fest in his
- Religious studies, it is difficult to characterize the entire field in a brief, article , although attempts to write histories of the entire field have been made.
- Memoir on Babbage's newest proposed machine, the Analytical Engine. With the, article , she appended a set of notes. The notes are longer than the memoir itself and
- Must apply. This argument is called the Equivalence principle. In the same, article , Einstein also predicted the phenomenon of gravitational time dilation. In 1911
- Phenomenon of gravitational time dilation. In 1911,Einstein published another, article ,expanding on the 1907 article , in which additional effects such as the
- The physical process that makes possible the maser and the laser. This, article ,showed that the statistics of absorption and emission of light would only be
- For his first foreign project, Kurosawa chose a story based on a Life magazine, article , The Embassy Pictures action thriller, to be filmed in English and called
- Theory In 1917,at the height of his work on relativity, Einstein published an, article ,in Physikalische Zeitschrift that proposed the possibility of stimulated
- Considering his role, even if it is not a proper Arabic name. Similarly,an, article ,(written from an in-universe perspective) in the Call of Cthulhu role playing
- Shared is not a real Arabic name, and seems to contain the Arabic definite, article ,morpheme all- twice in a row (anomalous in terms of Arabic grammar). The more
- Mentions" Amsterdam" and" capital" only in one place, chapter 2, article ,32: The king's confirmation by oath and his coronation take place in" the
- Makes sense for any set A, whereas with the definition used elsewhere in this, article , the domain of a choice function on a collection of sets is that collection
- Are without PVC cables. All Apple computers also have REPEAT Gold status. The, article ,stated that one complex of factories that assembles the iPod (among other
- Canvas titled Eight Pelvises. The private transaction was reported in a 2009, article , in The Economist, which described Warhol as the" bellwether of the art market.
- The factory, with employees regularly working more than 60 hours per week. The, article ,also reported that workers made around $100 per month and were required to live
- The earliest mentions in print of the term Oscar dates back to a Time magazine, article ,about the 1934 6th Academy Awards. Walt Disney is also quoted as thanking the
- High at that point. In May,Apple's share price passed the $100 mark. In an, article ,posted on Apple's website on February 6,2007,Steve Jobs wrote that Apple
- S work on the analytical engine. Between 1842 and 1843 she translated an, article ,by Italian mathematician Luigi Mens rea on the engine, which she supplemented
- 1908 he published an article on acceleration under special relativity. In that, article , he argued that free fall is really inertial motion, and that for a free falling
- Postponed upon the request of Aruba's Prime Minister, Nelson O. Outer. The, article ,scheduling Aruba's complete independence was rescinded in 1995,although the
- With both Branden's, which led to the closure of FBI. Rand published an, article ,in The Objectives repudiating Nathaniel Branden for dishonesty and other "
- Chemeia (χημεία) or chemical (χημία) with the addition of the Arabic definite, article ,all- (الـ). The ancient Greek word may have been derived from a version of the
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice