Examples of the the word, call , in a Sentence Context
The word ( call ), is the 129 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- Fights the plague). When Panel contracts the plague himself, he refuses to, call ,a doctor. He dies according to his principles, trusting in the providence of
- As the present Constitution is so defective, why do not you great men, call ,the people together and tell them so; that is, to have a convention of the
- Service. In 1639,the first synagogue was consecrated. The Jews came to, call ,the town Jerusalem of the West, a reference to their sense of belonging there.
- Most countries are moving away from a Second Wave Society into what he would, call ,a Third Wave Society. He coined lots of words to describe it and mentions names
- A victim in the person's home, because he knows that he must immediately, call ,for an ambulance and have the person removed from the house. Often the
- It involved stop-motion animation of wired-together matches writing a patriotic, call ,to action on a blackboard. J. Stuart Blacktop was possibly the first American
- Wrestler and manager *1985 – Ashley Alexandra Dupe, American singer and, call ,girl *1987 – Ali pate Carlyle, Australian rules footballer * 1987 – Nikki
- Developed by over 80 leading experts in the field, this, call , to action details what would be required to curtail amphibian declines and
- In this example, to be aware continually that" Elizabeth" is not what we, call ,her. We find Elizabeth not in the verbal domain, the world of words, but the
- South towards Washington, to protect the capital in response to Lincoln's, call , On April 19,secessionist mobs in Baltimore that controlled the rail links
- Abacus The Chinese abacus migrated from China to Korea around 1400 AD. Koreans, call ,it Japan (주판),span (수판) or Juan (주산). Native American abaci Some
- On April 12,forcing its capitulation. Northerners rallied behind Lincoln's, call ,for all the states to send troops to recapture the forts and to preserve the
- And right, which is not by this Confederation expressly delegated. " # Does not, call ,the United States of America a" nation" or" government," but instead says
- Him on President Harry S. Truman, and that she deliberately decided not to, call ,him" President of the United States" as this title has" honorable
- Of Sicily, which they use for lamps instead of Kyle, and which they, call ,falsely Sicilian Kyle, for it is a kind of most Bitumen. " The Simon bitumen
- And synchronization, and you wind up with a style of organization we, call ,bureaucracy. ” * Third Wave is the post-industrial society. Löffler would also
- It is for this reason that Schopenhauer identifies the Simenon with what we, call ,our will. In his criticism of Kant, Schopenhauer claimed that sensation and
- Month, which frequently corresponds to our April. The Finns call ed (and still, call ,) this month huhtikuu, or 'Burn wood Month ', when the wood for beat and burn
- Population is call ed a population mean. If the list is a statistical sample, we, call , the resulting statistic a sample mean. Motivating properties The arithmetic
- Its heyday. Currently, the largest employers on Chill are two hotels and a, call ,center. In late 2009 Ireland's only Turbot farm opened in the Tuncurry
- He introduced his division method. Analytics and the Org anon What we today, call ,Aristotelian logic, Aristotle himself would have labeled" analytics ". The
- S logical machine, the following contrivance may be described. I prefer to, call ,it merely a logical-diagram machine ... but I suppose that it could do very
- When Mr Jones tries to retake the farm, the animals defeat him at what they, call ,the" Battle of the Cowshed ". Napoleon and Snowball struggle for leadership.
- The same portmanteau term. These two contradictory concepts are what I would, call ,'free-market capitalism' on the one hand, and 'state capitalism' on the other
- Close relatives and friends he remained" Alec" which his father continued to, call ,him into later life. First invention As a child, young Alexander displayed a
- Safety, in addition to the costs of the defense agency answering the teller's, call ,for help. But the robber's loss of reputation would be even more damaging.
- Speer quickly became part of Hitler's inner circle; he was expected to, call ,on Hitler in the morning for a walk or chat, to provide consultation on
- Situated on the Anatolian Plateau, are well-defined basins, which the Turks, call ," ova ". Some are no more than a widening of a stream valley; others, such as
- And convened the Annapolis Convention in 1786 to petition Congress to, call ,a constitutional convention to meet in Philadelphia to remedy the long-term
- Living, because they were motile) in deposits on the teeth (what we now, call ,dental plaque). He also found organisms in water from the canal next to his
- A few days after preaching this sermon, Paneloux is taken ill. He refuses to, call ,for a doctor, trusting in God alone. He dies. Since his symptoms did not seem
- Consist of an open ... reading of the indictment ... to the defendant ... and, call ,on him to plead thereto. He/she shall be given a copy of the indictment ...
- That that decision was preceded by something from which it ensued, and which we, call ,the ground or reason, or more accurately the motive, of the resultant action. "
- Purpose of collecting donations, but for some other purpose, Aristotle would, call ,the collecting of the donation by that particular donator a result of chance.
- His view, still existed intact despite the actions of the seceding states. This, call ,forced the states to choose sides. Virginia declared its secession and was
- Pierre-Joseph Proudhon, a French philosopher and politician, which led some to, call ,him the founder of modern anarchist theory. The anarcho-communist Joseph
- Which still existed in the 19th century. What the modern zoologist would, call ,vertebrates and invertebrates, Aristotle call ed 'animals with blood' and
- In January 1915,Bell made the first ceremonial transcontinental telephone, call , Calling from the AT&T head office at 15 Day Street in New York City, Bell was
- A factor of 360° (or 2π,if measuring in radians). Thus, one could as easily, call ,these 1° and −1°,or 1° and 719° – each of which gives a different average.
- The evil. When the oath of his priest appeases, they pray and with a song they, call ,their own god, the beautiful Paean. Some common epithets of Apollo as a healer
- Television: Andy Warhol dreamed of a television show that he wanted to, call ,The Nothing Special, a special about his favorite subject: Nothing. Later in
- Hears '. Adjectives are derived from nouns through a process that Egyptologists, call ,libation because of its similarity with Arabic. The word order is in verbal
- Of a token from the telephone exchange or some shops and kiosks. Tokens allow a, call ,of indefinite duration. As of 2009,there were 1,397,000 main telephone lines
- Hands with the assistance of the state. Rothbard says, It is not enough to, call ,simply for defense of" the rights of private property "; there must be an
- Culture to culture followed a similar underlying pattern, starting with the ", call ,to adventure ", followed by a hazardous journey, and eventual triumph. The
- In shadow. Nixon originally had a long speech prepared to read during the phone, call , but Frank Borman, who was at the White House as a NASA liaison during Apollo
- As" Speer's Garden of Eden ". Speer's supporters maintained a continual, call ,for his release. Among those who pledged support for Speer's sentence to be
- Had them live in a real factory during the shoot, eat the factory food and, call ,each other by their character names. He would use similar methods with his
- Within the anarchist milieu was" anarchism without adjectives ",a, call ,for toleration first adopted by Fernando Derrida del Marmot in 1889 in response
- Tolerance In The Face Of New Dogmas),he ruminates on the problem of what to, call ,himself: In his 1953 essay, What Is An Agnostic? Russell states: However, later
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice