Examples of the the word, stage , in a Sentence Context
The word ( stage ), is the 859 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- The crew then rotated the spacecraft to take some photographs of the spent, stage ,and then practiced flying in formation with it. As the crew rotated the
- Some from the descent stage , whipping violently in the exhaust of the ascent, stage ,engine. Buzz Aldrin witnessed it topple:" The ascent stage of the LM separated
- On the lunar surface. The location is uncertain because the Eagle ascent, stage ,was not tracked after it was jettisoned, and the lunar gravity field is
- Non-bank credit organizations) functions in the republic. Since 2002 important, stage ,of restructuring of banking system started to be carried out. Taking into
- LM. After transferring to LM life support, the explorers lightened the ascent, stage ,for return to lunar orbit by tossing out their PLSS backpacks, lunar overshoes
- Perturbated to buy. The S-IC impacted the Atlantic Ocean at and the S-II second, stage ,at. This communication signified that Mission Control had given official
- The best possible decision (not all feasible decisions) at an algorithmic, stage ,based on the current local optimum and the best decision (not all possible
- The British to retreat to their base in and around New York City. At every, stage ,the British strategy assumed a large base of Loyalist supporters would rally to
- Directly into miniature versions of the adult, passing through the tadpole, stage ,within the egg. Reproductive success of many amphibians is dependent not only
- Position to redefine the war effort, despite the New York City draft riots. The, stage ,was set for his address at the Gettysburg battlefield cemetery on November 19.
- Difference is that solutions to the subproblems do not have to be known at each, stage ,; instead a" greedy" choice can be made of what looks best for the moment. The
- Of the ascent stage engine. Buzz Aldrin witnessed it topple:" The ascent, stage ,of the LM separated ... I was concentrating on the computers, and Neil was
- As a consequence of all this, the African“ lower middle class” which at that, stage ,formed in Luanda and other cities began to often prevent their children from
- Of the conviction based on an error that occurred at trial or some other, stage ,in the adjudicative process. Preservation Issues An appellant's claim (s)
- By the ascent engine exhaust. After rendezvous with Columbia,Eagle's ascent, stage ,was jettisoned into lunar orbit at July 21, 1969 at 23:41 UT (7:41 PM EDT).
- Feelings in human beings, proposing a theory of animism as the earliest, stage , and noting that" religion" has many components, of which he believed the
- Then one hundred from the sanctuary of Apollo Photos, Boeotia alone. The last, stage ,in the development of the Hours type is the late archaic period (520-485 BC
- Two and a half hours later, at 17:54 UTC, they lifted off in Eagles ascent, stage , carrying 21.5 kilograms of lunar samples with them, to rejoin CMP Michael
- Women. By gestational age and method Abortion rates also vary depending on the, stage ,of pregnancy and the method practiced. In 2003,the Centers for Disease Control
- Traditionally, amphibians as a class are defined as all tetrapods with a larval, stage , while the group that includes the common ancestors of all living amphibians (
- Because of corruption. So that expectation is also not realistic at this, stage , " In FY 2009,the United States resettled just 328 refugees from Afghanistan.
- Compatible and encouraged rationalism in a Christian context. His views set the, stage ,for the philosophical explosion to occur. Peter Abelard followed Anselm's work
- Persons at the end of 2010,but nothing near to reliable statistics are at this, stage ,available on this point. In 1974/75,up to 250,000 Cuban soldiers arrived in
- Its April 1968 flight, including severe Pogo oscillation during its first, stage , two second stage engine failures, and a third stage that failed to reignite in
- Not deliberately, but by teachers, and experience, leading to a later, stage ,in which one consciously chooses to do the best things. When the best people
- Cellular slime molds). These two phyla use amoebic movement in their feeding, stage , One is basically a giant multinucleate amoeba, while the other lives solitary
- Based on observation of children. A differential diagnosis for ASD at this, stage ,might also consider mental retardation, hearing impairment, and a specific
- Is the defendant's right to silence. Pre-trial Release This is also often the, stage ,at which arguments for or against pre-trial release and bail are made
- School. He also wrote several screenplays, directed the play Hamlet for the, stage ,in Moscow, the opera Boris Godunov in London, and directed a radio production
- On August 16, 1780,Gates was defeated at the Battle of Camden, setting the, stage ,for Cornwallis to invade North Carolina. Cornwallis' victories quickly turned
- Its inhabitants as. History The history of Albania emerged from the prehistoric, stage ,from the 4th century BC, with early records of Elyria in Greco-Roman
- Stage version of The Golconda Smile,1948) * The Genius and the Goddess (, stage ,version, co-written with Betty Wendell,1958) * Now More Than Ever (Huxley's
- With the risk of self-destructing or appearing on top of an asteroid). Each, stage ,starts with a few asteroids drifting in random directions on the screen.
- And conquer divides the problem into multiple subproblems and so to conquer, stage ,will be more complex than decrease and conquer algorithms. An example of
- Name Chatterton2003/> Abortion refers to the termination of pregnancy at any, stage ,that does not result in birth; medically, abortion is typically defined as the
- That to achieve a virtuous and potentially happy character requires a first, stage ,of having the fortune to be habituated not deliberately, but by teachers, and
- Liftoff from the Moon reveals the American flag, planted some from the descent, stage , whipping violently in the exhaust of the ascent stage engine. Buzz Aldrin
- And poet E. T. A. Hoffmann. In December 1976,he directed Hamlet, his only, stage ,play, at the Lennon Theatre in Moscow. The main role was played by Anatomy
- For whom the Ada Gospels at Trier were produced * Ada (musician), stage , name of electronic artist, DJ,and singer Michaela Dipped Places Television and
- In the miniseries From the Earth to the Moon episode" 1968 ". The S-IVB, stage ,of Apollo 8 was also portrayed as the location of an alien device in the 1970
- Nor gills. Many aquatic salamanders and all tadpoles have gills in their larval, stage , with some (such as the axolotl) retaining gills as aquatic adults.
- During its first stage , two second stage engine failures, and a third, stage ,that failed to reignite in orbit. Without assurances that these problems had
- Optimum and the best decision (not all possible decisions) made in a previous, stage , It is not exhaustive, and does not give an accurate answer to many problems.
- To the adult form from early age on. Frogs and toads however have a tadpole, stage , which is a totally different organism that is a grazing algae or on growth or
- Caused by the slavery debate, and rallied Republicans across the North. The, stage ,was then set for the campaign for statewide election of the Illinois
- Flight, including severe Pogo oscillation during its first stage , two second, stage ,engine failures, and a third stage that failed to reignite in orbit. Without
- Spontaneous changes on the mind of Western people undergoing any important, stage ,in individuation seems to produce, on occasion, imagery known to Alchemy and
- Noted as the first Pope to declare that abortion is homicide regardless of the, stage ,of pregnancy; the Church had previously been divided on whether if believed
- Brain is called the posterior superior temporal cortex (PTC). In the next, stage , the scientists asked the participants some questions about type and frequency
- The immune system and the nervous system begin early during the embryonic, stage ,of life, and successful neurodevelopmental depends on a balanced immune response.
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice