Examples of the the word, research , in a Sentence Context
The word ( research ), is the 185 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- And storage),and technological advances have made it possible to develop new, research ,fields, including genetic engineering, agrophysics, improved statistical
- Worked on concepts similar to the old alchemy, such as the Odin force, but his, research ,did not enter the mainstream of scientific discussion. In the nineteenth
- Smaller pieces of land would also have been a sustaining practice. Additional, research ,in Central Europe later revealed that agriculture was indeed practiced at this
- Use. Agriculture concerns techniques, including the application of agronomic, research , *Agronomy is research and development related to studying and improving
- Who typically have a PhD in physics or astronomy and are employed by, research ,institutions or universities. They spend the majority of their time working on
- Like other research ers (especially historians and scientists engaged in field, research ,), have over time assisted state policies and projects, especially colonialism.
- Healthy volunteers, using functional magnetic resonance imaging. In their, research , published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA in
- Produce theories compatible with evolutionary origins. Two related strands of, research ,on altruism have emerged out of traditional evolutionary analyses, and from
- Institutions or universities. They spend the majority of their time working on, research , although they quite often have other duties such as teaching, building
- Techniques, including the application of agronomic research . *Agronomy is, research ,and development related to studying and improving plant-based agriculture.
- Various parts of the world, to create crops with other beneficial traits. New, research ,on woodland strawberry genome was found to be short and easy to manipulate.
- Devote a few hours a month to stargazing and reading the latest developments in, research , However, amateurs span the range from so-called" armchair astronomers" to
- In relation with their own government and with host governments ... no secret, research , no secret reports or debriefings of any kind should be agreed to or given. "
- And the surrounding seas and neighboring areas. The works that reflect this, research , such as History of Animals, Generation of Animals, and Parts of Animals
- Science: a local science Except theoretical agronomy, research ,in agronomy, more than in any other field, is strongly related to local areas.
- Scientists from other fields such as physics, geology,and engineering, whose, research , interests are closely related to astronomy. The International Astronomical
- Used to indicate situations that involve uncertainty. An increasing amount of, research ,is concentrating on how people react and respond to ambiguous situations. Much
- Institute for Non-Ferrous Metals and Gold. He participated in a year-long, research ,expedition to the river Create near Turukhansk in the Krasnoyarsk Province.
- Japan. There are several other initiatives around the world involving humanoid, research ,and development at this time, which will hopefully introduce a broader spectrum
- 10,145 members from 70 different countries who are involved in astronomical, research ,at the PhD level and beyond. While the number of professional astronomers
- Several diagnostic instruments are available. Two are commonly used in autism, research ,: the Autism Diagnostic Interview-Revised (ADI-R) is a semistructured parent
- No original contributions to mathematics. He did, however,perform original, research ,in the natural sciences, e. g., botany,zoology, physics,astronomy, chemistry
- Autism and schizophrenia based on duplications and deletions of chromosomes;, research ,showed that schizophrenia and autism are significantly more common in
- A result of the fact that most anthropology is carried out in nationally funded, research ,laboratories (CNRS) rather than academic departments in universities. Other
- Historian whose work has survived in some detail. Aristotle certainly did, research ,on the natural history of Lesbos, and the surrounding seas and neighboring
- Subsidies, also known as decoupling. The growth of organic farming has renewed, research ,in alternative technologies such as integrated pest management and selective
- Tai Chi Chuan, mastering of the Qi, etc.). Alchemy as a subject of historical, research ,The history of alchemy has become a significant and recognized subject of
- Alchemy also influenced Isaac Newton's theory of gravity. Academic historical, research ,supports that the alchemists were searching for a material substance using
- And antipsychotics. Aside from antipsychotics, there is scant reliable, research ,about the effectiveness or safety of drug treatments for adolescents and adults
- Knowledge was possible and authoritative. They were reflecting trends in, research ,and discourse initiated by Feminists in the academy, although they excused
- Products with a reduced environmental impact. Intensive scientific, research ,and robust investment in modern agriculture during the past 50 years has helped
- Émile Durkheim and Marcel Mass, Radcliffe-Brown published an account of his, research ,(entitled simply The Andaman Islanders) that paid close attention to the
- Rosicrucianism, and other mystic movements. Institutions involved in this, research ,include The Chemistry of Isaac Newton project at Indiana University, the
- Currently include Rand or Objectives as a philosophical specialty or, research ,area, with many literature and philosophy departments dismissing her as a pop
- Academy and the Lyceum, Aristotle conducted most of the scientific thinking and, research ,for which he is renowned today. In fact, most of Aristotle's life was devoted
- Entire field have been made. Because of the holistic nature of anthropological, research , all branches of anthropology have widespread practical application in diverse
- Unsustainable GMO practices such as terminator seeds. While there has been some, research ,on sustainability using GMO crops, at least one prominent multi-year attempt by
- Medical specialists still express some beliefs consistent with outdated autism, research , The Internet has helped autistic individuals bypass nonverbal cues and
- To be the case. The experimental situation improved dramatically after, research ,by Henry Moseley in 1913. Moseley, after discussions with Bohr who was at the
- Taiga Tchaikovsky decided to study film. Film school student Upon return from the, research ,expedition in 1954,Tchaikovsky applied at the State Institute of Cinematography
- Schools or teaching hospitals. They are often involved in teaching anatomy, and, research , into certain systems, organs,tissues or cells. Other branches *Comparative
- In some cases these grants have been controversial due to their requiring, research ,or teaching related to Rand. Selected works Alain Cones (born 1 April 1947)
- And the original meaning forgotten. The etymology is still open, and recent, research ,indicates that the Egyptian derivation may be valid. History Alchemy covers
- Foundation had been built. After 1906,public expenditures on agricultural, research ,in the US exceeded private expenditures for the next 44 years. Intensification
- 50 billion is direct government investment. The new robot city will feature, research ,and development centers for manufacturers and part suppliers, as well as
- Government. During the 1950s Huxley's interested in the field of psychical, research ,grew keener, and his later works are strongly influenced by both mysticism and
- Are able to make their own discoveries and assist professional astronomers in, research , Modern astronomers Contrary to the classical image of an old astronomer
- Claimed to contribute to or exacerbate autism, or may be important in the future, research , include certain foods, infectious disease, heavy metals, solvents,diesel
- Studying and improving plant-based agriculture. Agricultural sciences include, research ,and development on: * Production techniques (e.g., irrigation management
- On how the human body works have been almost entirely superseded. Empirical, research ,program Aristotle is the earliest natural historian whose work has survived in
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice