Examples of the the word, abstract , in a Sentence Context
The word ( abstract ), is the 1662 most frequently used in English word vocabulary
Mastering contextual understanding of words and phrases is a vital skill for effective communication and English learning. Enhance your proficiency by practicing with our handpicked collection of 50 English phrases.
At the end of the list you can practice your english pronunciation
- His untimely death that these efforts were largely wasted. Ultimately,the, abstract ,parallels between algebraic systems were seen to be more important than the
- And used it as a way to understand and justify flat (non-illusionistic), abstract , painting: After Greenberg, several important art theorists emerged, such as
- Of a definition of algorithm that suits both concrete (in some sense) and, abstract ,usage of the term. Formalization Algorithms are essential to the way computers
- Diplomat, Nobel Prize Laureate (d. 1971) *1907 – Albert Kotlin, American, abstract , painter (d. 1980) *1911 – Nicholas Ray, American director and scenarist (d.
- Theorems in complex analysis and initiated the study of permutation groups in, abstract ,algebra. A profound mathematician, Cauchy exercised a great influence over his
- Computers—the Manchester Mark 1. During this time he continued to do more, abstract ,work, and in" Computing machinery and intelligence" ( Mind, October 1950)
- Losing his interest in his engineering job, being more and more attracted to, abstract ,beauty of mathematics; in Paris he would have a much better chance to find a
- Government bureaucracies, such as a department of motor vehicles will issue an, abstract ,of a completed transaction or an updated record intended to serve as a proof of
- Probably" a mixture of voyeurism and masturbation - to use his Andy's word, abstract ,". Warhol's assertion of virginity would seem to be contradicted by an
- Skew lines from their vector equations. Inner product To define angles in an, abstract ,real inner product space, we replace the Euclidean dot product (·) by the
- The simulation? Van EIDE Boas observes" even if we base complexity theory on, abstract ,instead of concrete machines, arbitrariness of the choice of a model remains.
- May attack females following male takeover, causing miscarriage. In law,an, abstract ,is a brief statement that contains the most important points of a long legal
- Divinity or school metaphysics, for instance; let us ask, Does it contain any, abstract ,reasoning concerning quantity or number? No. Does it contain any experimental
- Year: Year_type; end record; Types can have modifiers such as limited, abstract , private etc. Private types can only be accessed and limited types can only be
- Abstract of Title, used in real estate transactions, is the more common form of, abstract , An abstract of title lists all the owners of a piece of land, a house, or a
- A sense of what Kay is trying to do comes from this quote, from the, abstract ,of a seminar on this given at Intel Research Labs, Berkeley:" The
- This in turn can be made into a Nisha adjective" socialist ", from which an, abstract ,noun" socialism" can be derived. Other recent formations are" republic" (
- Entities of the natural environment. Animism may further attribute souls to, abstract ,concepts such as words, true names, or metaphors in mythology. Animism is
- Wills, mortgages,and other documents that affect ownership of the property. An, abstract ,describes a chain of transfers from owner to owner and any agreements by former
- Paraphernalia, such as homology theory, homotopy theory. The development of, abstract ,algebra brought with itself group theory, rings and fields, Galois theory. This
- And form followed by the respective art. Any loose brushy, dripped or poured, abstract ,painting is called expressionistic. Often a style is linked with a particular
- To Charles Lyell with a letter saying" he could not have made a better short, abstract , Even his terms now stand as heads of my chapters ... he does not say he wishes
- United States patent law) of an invention. Under the United States patent law,the, abstract ,may be called" Abstract of the Disclosure ". Administrative process Certain
- That I (V (S) ) is the prime radical of the ideal generated by S. In more, abstract ,language, there is a Galois connection, giving rise to two closure operators;
- In modern times, the scope of philosophy has become limited to more generic or, abstract ,inquiries, such as ethics and metaphysics, in which logic plays a major role.
- That object. The most general setting in which these words have meaning is an, abstract ,branch of mathematics called category theory. Category theory deals with
- Of the phonemic inventory. In rare cases a linguist may represent phonemes with, abstract ,symbols, such as dingbats, so as not to privilege any one allophone. An affix
- Phenomena according to non-supernatural laws, and Pythagoras introduced the, abstract ,mathematical-relations which formed the basis of the science of mathematics.
- Hand-painted with paint drips. Those drips emulated the style of successful, abstract ,expressionists (such as Willem de Kooning). Warhol's first pop art paintings
- When mathematicians employ the field axioms, the intentions are even more, abstract , The propositions of field theory do not concern any one particular application
- Similar wisdom in political affairs by appointing a commission to prepare an, abstract ,of the Roman laws and imperial decrees, which would form the authoritative code
- This is formed by adding the feminine suffix -ah onto Nisha adjectives to form, abstract ,nouns. For example, from the basic root" share" can be derived the Form VIII
- Or simply a proverb, in a spectacular composition. The composition is often, abstract , but sometimes the writing is shaped into an actual form such as that of an
- Of the Holy Synod. Pobedonostsev awakened in his pupil very little love of, abstract ,studies or prolonged intellectual exertion, but he did influence the character
- Of the development of algebraic geometry in the 20th century occurred within an, abstract ,algebraic framework, with increasing emphasis being placed on 'intrinsic '
- Of different functions throughout its history, making its purpose difficult to, abstract ,or quantify to any single concept. This does not imply that the purpose of Art
- Of the multiverse where good things happen. " This view is perhaps somewhat too, abstract ,to be explored directly in science fiction stories, but a few writers have
- Branch of mathematics called category theory. Category theory deals with, abstract ,objects and morphisms between those objects. In category theory, an
- In the United States, a claim consisting solely of simple manipulations of, abstract ,concepts, numbers,or signals does not constitute" processes" ( USPTO 2006)
- A house, or a building before it came into possession of the present owner. The, abstract ,also records all deeds, wills,mortgages, and other documents that affect
- Algebraic geometry is a branch of mathematics which combines techniques of, abstract ,algebra, especially commutative algebra, with the language and the problems of
- Of a clear title with public authorities. After this is accomplished, no, abstract , of title is necessary. Patent law In the context of patent law and specifically
- How to change categories when necessary, how to move from the concrete to the, abstract ,and back, how to look at problems from a new direction—how to teach himself.
- Used in real estate transactions, is the more common form of abstract . An, abstract ,of title lists all the owners of a piece of land, a house, or a building before
- Is also an isomorphism (in the categorical sense of the word). This is a very, abstract ,definition since, in category theory, morphisms aren't necessarily functions
- Middle of the city. The same rational way of thought led him to introduce the, abstract ,ape iron (indefinite, infinite,boundless, unlimited ) as an origin of the
- Of locally ringed spaces, but also, using the Honda embedding, within the more, abstract ,category of pres heaves of sets over the category of affine schemes. The Paris
- As: * High-level procedure/function declarations and invocations * High-level, abstract ,data types, including structures/records, unions,classes, and sets *
- There the associative law is replaced by the Jacobi identity. Lie algebras, abstract ,the essential nature of infinitesimal transformations, and have become
- The morphisms will be functions preserving that structure. In the context of, abstract ,algebra, for example, a mathematical object is an algebraic structure such as a
Now it is your turn - use the english voice checker
Take control of your English pronunciation with our Voice Checker tool. It's your turn to sound confident and fluent!
Your voice recordings list
To download your recording the the download link above the audio player
Search for other english pronunciations examples
Our data base is updated daily, click here to check out all sentences
Free Text to Speech Tool: Convert Text to Audio Online
Now that you have trained speaking all the phrases you can use our tool to improve your english speaking skills. You have the option of using four different synthesized english voices: Microsoft Mark - English (United States), Microsoft Zira - English (United States), Microsoft David - English (United States), Google US English, Google UK English Female, Google UK English Male
Note that it may take some seconds for your to be able to hear the voice